Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swordshead

I think you’re over thinking things😂 and getting VERY triggered.
The dog obviously did eat something that didn’t agree with him the day before he got sick, I don’t think it blocked anything, it just made him unwell.
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again.
I am 'triggered' if you want to call it that when you're wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The dog obviously did eat something that didn’t agree with him the day before he got sick, I don’t think it blocked anything, it just made him unwell.
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again.

renko ended up in the vet because he was unwell, it wasn’t connected to the
And giving a cheap fabric toy like that to a Doberman is asking for trouble, again
Lol, I love that you've thrown the comment back to me when you still know you're wrong. 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m assuming they are 4.99 in dealz
leave dealz the fuck alone boi!! You’d get a tree, 3 pair of leggings, a dog carrier bag and
a slow cooker for 4.99 in dealz.

no but genuinely there are trees like that 😂 always has been.
Your tree shopping game isn’t strong

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve watched it about 4 times 😐

she didn’t start the video with her intro
“Hey dolls, hey.......gays” 😐

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did anyone see on the rats out insta page someone sent in that even though Paul is flat out giving off about people breaking restrictions he's apparently on grinder looking for hook ups 🤔 wonder if it's true
Sorry what 😂😂😂😂😂

TrulyScrumptious

So your telling me 2 mawky potatoes Halved and some cheese is your big announcement, the cheese wagon! 🤢🤮🤮Fuck off! He’s such a twat! He has no cop on and showing off those stupid jackets!! Wow you know they are wrote off in your tax?? Sure it looked like he bet on trump which shows a lot so he was all for it. Now he’s like oh shit Biden is winning,
Oh God I love your username 😍😂 are you from cork by any chance

• Haha

Pammy75

Apologies in advance if anyone’s eating but that turd Jason currently has shots of himself, pubes included, recorded for the world to see 🤢🤢Did he have a difficult childhood or how did he end up like this?
Has he deleted his account? I went to have a nosey and can't find him!!

Okay!

There was a time I noticed where Jason was getting black out drunk and either not showing up to work on time or showing up still drunk/hungover. He wasn't that great a worker from what I saw but obviously we didn't see everything.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Paul’s insta I wonder who he is with it’s a girl i think? But it’s not his sister, he said he can’t say 😕🤔

DietCoke

Strange that Kidd is not commenting on any posts to do with Landers but has commented on the others since the break up.