Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Just thinking of the guys in RTE doing travel shows and all the money they were on. And here is Paul doing them for free. The travel show we never asked for
“This is the square. Here is a street. Over there is another kind of street.”

Truly the travel content we never knew we needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mae75

Poor Ramesh looked so tired and uncomfortable. I know he wasn't well for a while, hopefully he's taken time to get over his illness properly and not making himself worse by working for that prick when he should be home resting.

• Sad

Babadoo69

Sandra doesn't follow Elaine on Instagram and isn't followed by Elaine either.
When she visits Achill everyone dreads her walking into the restaurants or the shops. Very entitled

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
Paul was 43 yesterday same age as myself!! But he looks like he could be my da. I doubt very much that man has instagram nor would I say he gives a shite.

Mambo Number 6...

I’m not sticking up for Paul by no means, but Dowling is full of Botox/filler/lip filler and won’t leave the house unless he’s preened and has a hairdresser/make up artist on hand before he even leaves the house.
Why the fuck would you be jealous of Brian D.
Christ sake, funny in big brother in late 90s early noghties but fake lips and teeth now and so far up that Pippa ones hole.
Give me a break.

username123456

He'll hardly take a trip to plaaaaaathhhaaaa mayoooore to buy some overpriced Ralph Lauren gear, will he?

He'd hate to do the same thing over and over again. Can't imagine he'll be telling us which plane is flying over head on his app.

• Haha
Without straying off topic its known widely how much of a dick Dowling is. A guy i worked with is from Kildare and he told us of a night out somewhere in Kildare BD was out and demanded a specific table be cleared for him in a bar when he went in, and also when he went to the loo his sister stood outside stopping anyone going in while he was in there. Not much has changed since id say tbh
He was in the Palace in Navan one night that someone from Home and Away was in it. Tried to skip the queue and the queue for the bar. And when he was put back in his box both times his response was "do u not know who I am?" His face was priceless when he was told No 😂😂😂😂 he may have been on Big Brother but he's still a basic bitch Ryanair trolley dolly underneath all the plastic and botox 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Nkomoagogo

Go on Sandra, gtfot and home to your son and dogs. I hope you read here and see the problem is not you it's that snobby stuck up cow that like to shag married men.

Noa75

Drove by the Charville Lodge yesterday and couldn’t help notice in the old living room seating area where the budgies where at window could see bunk beds in that room them steel looking ones you see in hostels etc, place looks filthy. Obviously full of invited guests from other countries seeking a better life 😒

• Sick
  • Angry

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
I must say I find the dog content very boring. I mean, they’re lovely dogs and all, but do we need to see them running around the garden to carefully chosen music ad nauseam.
I think Paul had great content in Dublin when he used to have his minions to take the piss out of, and put filters on poor Christchild and generally go around the hotel showing us stuff. The day to day ‘running’ of the cafe/hotel was entertaining in itself and I was always interested to see it. But now he has very little to offer by way of content. I think Paul is a troubled soul, but genuine and comes across lovely for the most part, but now he’s trying too hard…shoving phones in peoples faces and showing off his parents wealth with needless shopping (I often think of the time he dropped a fortune in Le Creuset-and we’ve never seen those pots since!). It’s sad to watch.
I wonder what’s next for Paul.

Shall64

Chatty Member
Looking for somewhere “cheap and cheerful” to stay in Positano for a night. Good luck with that. There is no such thing.
Two minutes later - coming back to Sorrento that night. Clearly saw the prices and backtracked.
For someone who thinks he’s such a seasoned traveller he hasn’t a bloody clue.

• Haha
She had a post up two days ago re her own dog and Murphy for their birthdays and mentioned Paul, so there must have been a fall out since. She was a good friend to him imo, sure doesn’t Elaine live in Dublin it’s not like they hang out all the time. He’s a dope and the one who will end up very lonely at the end of the day, Im Sure Elaine has her own friends in Dublin.