Paul Stenson #2 including ex Jason Kidd and the Kidd family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like baby Jase is back in gainful employment. Oh Paul will you ever learn??
Whatever do you mean??? Jason MUST do at most 2 hours work in order to get a full 60 hours pay a week! He'll be back in the good books for a few weeks until he's gotten his moneys worth out of Paul and then shades him for another few months. Rinse and repeat. Unless Paul actually tells him to F off and get his own job....Jason will leech off him for the next 20 years. He's a lazy talentless user.

Reactions: 4
Whatever do you mean??? Jason MUST do at most 2 hours work in order to get a full 60 hours pay a week! He'll be back in the good books for a few weeks until he's gotten his moneys worth out of Paul and then shades him for another few months. Rinse and repeat. Unless Paul actually tells him to F off and get his own job....Jason will leech off him for the next 20 years. He's a lazy talentless user.
Does Jason not have a stake in the WMC?

No he said before I think that prince lad owns a small percentage
Ah OK I didn't know that. I'd say Paul regrets that now. Whatever baby Jay's stake is he didn't pay the going value at the time that's for sure. I haven't been following him very long. Might I be right in saying the issues with his family are also something to do with baby Jay?

Ah OK I didn't know that. I'd say Paul regrets that now. Whatever baby Jay's stake is he didn't pay the going value at the time that's for sure. I haven't been following him very long. Might I be right in saying the issues with his family are also something to do with baby Jay?
no he means the prince lad who isnt a prince lad. jason has no monetary stake. he says hes a partner cause he gave 'creative vision ' and as a result will never be taken off payroll. I know this feeling well as i worked in supermacs back when i was in school and one day i suggested letting ppl ask for salt rather than wasting a tit load just automatically giving it.....and ever since i still get €387.79 lodged into my account every thursday!!! As a result ive had 18 sets of headshots done since 2005!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
no he means the prince lad who isnt a prince lad. jason has no monetary stake. he says hes a partner cause he gave 'creative vision ' and as a result will never be taken off payroll. I know this feeling well as i worked in supermacs back when i was in school and one day i suggested letting ppl ask for salt rather than wasting a tit load just automatically giving it.....and ever since i still get €387.79 lodged into my account every thursday!!! As a result ive had 18 sets of headshots done since 2005!
And bought a gaf in cash I presume too?

And I've been to the swords branch. What u see on insta is for show completely set up. Also the moosties are nothing like what u see on insta. Nice, edible, not worth 8.50 a pop. Nowhere near the amount of cheese you would think. Paul is 100% a nice guy, shy, puts on a front for insta. Jason was defo on it to milk as much as he could get.

Reactions: 8
I'm dying to try their food and coffee it does look good. Paul is a lose cannon with his mental health. I'm Disappointed how he has turned his back on his family. They were with him through the bad times. I've a feeling he may have to close HQ after comments about his father hense why we are seeing more "moose on the loose popping up".

Reactions: 3
Me and my hubby both ate in the white moose twice and both times the food and coffee were lovely. We were served by Jason and I have to say he's nothing like how he comes across on Instagram. He was really such a dote and so polite and great customer service. But I don't like how he comes across on Instagram. I also randomly met Paul in a queue for a show one night in Dublin. He was behind me in the queue and he chatted away and again was quite lovely. The personas on Instagram for then both are totally different to realty

Reactions: 14
I'm dying to try their food and coffee it does look good. Paul is a lose cannon with his mental health. I'm Disappointed how he has turned his back on his family. They were with him through the bad times. I've a feeling he may have to close HQ after comments about his father hense why we are seeing more "moose on the loose popping up".
The coffee is fantastic and not over priced. Paul definitely has issues I just hope he's getting help weather it's therapy or meds. Maybe when he gets his head together his family issues can be mended.

Thread suggestion
Fallen out with Mum and Dad, Paul is looking really sad ☹

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.