Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she's went a done dna on her kid god she's as bad as the rest on TikTok she went and got her hair too dark

Reactions: 2
Wait she's went a done dna on her kid god she's as bad as the rest on TikTok she went and got her hair too dark
I think most people understand why she’s went and got the dna test done because that crackpot clown Tracy can’t stop talking tit about her, the woman is obsessed with Pashy and see if it was me she was sitting on lives constantly chatting tit I’d be at her door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think most people understand why she’s went and got the dna test done because that crackpot clown Tracy can’t stop talking tit about her, the woman is obsessed with Pashy and see if it was me she was sitting on lives constantly chatting tit I’d be at her door.
Literally. I admire pashy in a way for doing it cos at least she’s shutting her up and giving her nothing to goss about. I’d rag her front door off never mind be at it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally. I admire pashy in a way for doing it cos at least she’s shutting her up and giving her nothing to goss about. I’d rag her front door off never mind be at it 😂
I think in a way she’s had to do it cos it’s getting how out of hand now and Tracy not only tells lies about her she’s got loads of people hating on her too

• Haha
To me that's having to prove Tracey wrong she's just as bad as her mind that's what's wrong with travellers now if there not doing call outs there calling woman out and having to shame them it's all a competition now
Tracys been running her mouth long enough, Pashy hasn’t said a word, until now because the rumours are so extreme that she feels the need to defend her family. Tracey doesn’t get to just tit there chatting tit unchallenged? If someone was lying about me I’d call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t make her just as bad, she’s been provoked and antagonised for months.

• Haha
Tracys been running her mouth long enough, Pashy hasn’t said a word, until now because the rumours are so extreme that she feels the need to defend her family. Tracey doesn’t get to just tit there chatting tit unchallenged? If someone was lying about me I’d call them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t make her just as bad, she’s been provoked and antagonised for months.
That's seems to be thing if they weren't on tik tok telling the world there business and Pashy loves begging in TikTok in what world would someone just give you a brand new iPhone 14. If I'm honest I don't see her or Tracy any different they both should be best friends

I like pashy, i think she’s a nicer person than Tracy. Mind I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of her at all

Reactions: 6
I think pashy has kept it cool and classy for so long and now she has just exploded! It’s not fair on her and her family for cruel lies to be spread. Tracey is a wicked woman who talks about Pashy 24.7 it’s actually an obsession at this point. She needs help loool. Poor pashy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo was Pashy shagging about then? Why not just have Ray do the DNA test to prove he's the Dad?

Reactions: 3
I've just dipped in the Tracy thread think I'm going to have to invest in this a bit more 😆 Tracy is saying it's fake and rumours of Ray in a fight tonight. How people can live with such drama in their life is beyond me.

• Haha
I've just dipped in the Tracy thread think I'm going to have to invest in this a bit more 😆 Tracy is saying it's fake and rumours of Ray in a fight tonight. How people can live with such drama in their life is beyond me.
Believe me it's a full time job keeping up with this drama 😂😂

• Haha
I do feel sorry for Pashy, she is a bit odd but comes across as harmless. I hope she hasn't cheated on Ray as they do seem to love each other very much.

• Heart
Pashy obviously been playing around that she put up a DNA up between Ray and Lee my question is why didnt she do the DNA ion Ray then to prove he is the father. Anyone can type up a piece of paper
I like Tracey she is genuine she has copped a lot!!
She doesn’t deserve the treatment that she is getting Pashy is just jealous of Tracey that surely shines thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pashy obviously been playing around that she put up a DNA up between Ray and Lee my question is why didnt she do the DNA ion Ray then to prove he is the father. Anyone can type up a piece of paper
She doesn’t deserve the treatment that she is getting Pashy is just jealous of Tracey that surely shines thru.
I said on the Tracey thread if it wasn't for your spelling , I'd swear you were Tracey , how is she genuine - I find her tacky , Venomous and unoriginal. Her cooking is 🤢 & all she does is slate Pashy imagine being almost 50 and sat slagging off a woman on tiktok everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know either of them personally or has Tracey manipulated you too?
Nobody knows if Pashy was playing away, it's only what Tracey said on her lives every day for the last 2 years, shes like a broken record.
In my opinion Pashy was backed into a corner and did the DNA to try and clear her name, she shouldn't have had to but Tracey is obsessed with Pashy and wont let it go so plastered Pashys private life all over the internet, Its Pashy who doesn't deserve the treatment she is getting and not Tracey.
Tracey is a vindictive bully in my eyes, her followers need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture. There is nothing genuine about her and there is definitely nothing to be jealous of, what has she got for anyone to be jealous of? Nothing, absolutely nothing! All she has is a nasty streak and a venomous tongue 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13