Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just bit me head off and literally called me racist! I like Pashy I wouldn’t say anything bad about her. The only travellers I comment on is Tracy because I don’t like her!

Reactions: 1
I might have worded it wrong but I was saying not everyone looks after themselves just because of the community they are from. She made a stupid statement saying Pashy should be like other travellers.
---

And yes I did mean Tracy winter 😂
In that case I apologise as I didn’t see where you were coming from 😊 thank you for taking the time to explain what you meant
---
You just bit me head off and literally called me racist! I like Pashy I wouldn’t say anything bad about her. The only travellers I comment on is Tracy because I don’t like her!
Read the above 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ok I did say I worded it wrong! But I was having a pop at Annie.
---
To be honest this should change to a rave thread because it’s only Annie commenting on here that starts everyone talking.

Reactions: 2
I know girl I’m sorry. I read it wrong but my racist reply was actually to Charlotte and Annie. You’re 100%

Reactions: 2
I’ve always liked her account and always sided against the other witch but lately all the freebies, discounts, friends from nowhere who have businesses etc. seem to have just made her page seem less genuine. Especially, when it’s her & Ray you feel instantly like you are being sold a discount or something. Maybe it’s just me but the vibe on her page has just changed recently

Reactions: 7
I’ve always liked her account and always sided against the other witch but lately all the freebies, discounts, friends from nowhere who have businesses etc. seem to have just made her page seem less genuine. Especially, when it’s her & Ray you feel instantly like you are being sold a discount or something. Maybe it’s just me but the vibe on her page has just changed recently

defo. It’s all “aww I’ve been gifted this use the code” and “ aww you didn’t have to I swear an offff! But here’s a code to earn me money”

Reactions: 4
who does everyone like better? Pashy or Ray? i think ray acts like a spoilt little child he’s sickly just like his big gorja woman cousin🤮 like there any need for him to take her to a cafe when she’s trying to diet

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her but it does make me laugh when they sing and their accent suddenly becomes American. 🤣

Reactions: 3
who does everyone like better? Pashy or Ray? i think ray acts like a spoilt little child he’s sickly just like his big gorja woman cousin🤮 like there any need for him to take her to a cafe when she’s trying to diet
I can’t stand Ray. He’s just a big grease ball. You can just tell he treats Pashtun like shite. He really thinks he’s famous! The way he preens for the camera. I mean I’m not keen on either of them but him even more so.

Reactions: 7