Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm your farm it looks like I hit a few nerves there peeps😂😂😂😂
We are all entitled to our opinion like it or lump it
Have a lovely day folks 👍😊

Reactions: 1
Calm your farm it looks like I hit a few nerves there peeps😂😂😂😂
We are all entitled to our opinion like it or lump it
Have a lovely day folks 👍😊
Oh you are indeed entitled to your opinion.
You didnt hit a nerve with me at all, I dont know either of them personally, I only see what they put out on the internet and Tracey comes off the worst, maybe we are talking about different Traceys here 🤔🤔🤔 hmm one wonders!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think I'd be looking to lose weight before I started getting things done to my face! She should get her double chin dissolved!!! I'm sorry but you can make yourse Look better not worse

Reactions: 2
I think I'd be looking to lose weight before I started getting things done to my face! She should get her double chin dissolved!!! I'm sorry but you can make yourse Look better not worse
The jealousy oozes out of you 😂
---
It's nothing personal I just think the way gyspy looks now she's very rough compared to how other gyspy look after there self's
As a “gyspy” that’s cheeky as. She’s a grown woman and if she wants to boost her features then who are you to belittle her? She’s not a young thing in her 20s and I think she’s class 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's nothing personal I just think the way gyspy looks now she's very rough compared to how other gyspy look after there self's
But she doesn't have to look how other gypsies and non gypsies look for that matter, shes just her, she doesn't have to be anything other than herself, if shes happy that's all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God I’d love to see what you look like

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But she doesn't have to look how other gypsies and non gypsies look for that matter, shes just her, she doesn't have to be anything other than herself, if shes happy that's all that matters
Exactly this 🥰❤ It’s as good as saying “oh she’s done this but the way Indian/Russian/American woman etc look now she looks more rough and just needs to try better”. Grow up and get with the times @Annue . It’s nothing to do with her culture. It’s about a woman getting a treatment to feel better about herself. You’re so boring 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So there are no rough looking gypsys? I could name a few😂
Is there no rough looking of any culture or race? Give it a rest duck sake 😂 it was the way it was worded and you know it. It’s so boring and always excuses because they are “gyspsies” and sure it’s ok to belittle them and make comments about their appearance.

Reactions: 1
Is there no rough looking of any culture or race? Give it a rest duck sake 😂 it was the way it was worded and you know it. It’s so boring and always excuses because they are “gyspsies” and sure it’s ok to belittle them and make comments about their appearance.
There are good and bad in every culture, race, religion etc, to me Pashy is just an ordinary stay at home Mum and if her appearance doesn't fit the standards of other people, so be it, to say she should lose weight over getting lip filler in my opinion is not on, we dont know her personally, well I dont but she could be struggling to lose weight or she could be happy in her own body, we are not to judge and I would never judge her because shes of a different culture to me, I actually like Pashy and her family, they come across as a little close knit family who get on with their day and mind their own business unlike that other one 🙄
---
No no no definitely not you, Pashys enemy I'm on about, I cant stand her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There are good and bad in every culture, race, religion etc, to me Pashy is just an ordinary stay at home Mum and if her appearance doesn't fit the standards of other people, so be it, to say she should lose weight over getting lip filler in my opinion is not on, we dont know her personally, well I dont but she could be struggling to lose weight or she could be happy in her own body, we are not to judge and I would never judge her because shes of a different culture to me, I actually like Pashy and her family, they come across as a little close knit family who get on with their day and mind their own business unlike that other one 🙄
---

Hahaha I know doll 😘
---
---

And you’re 100% right. I’m all for freedom of speech but when it’s directed at a culture and especially my own I’m not ok with it. And when I click on that users own comments and see they seem to target that same culture on more than one thread then it fucks me off like 😂 you don’t get away with being homophobic or being against Muslims. So yes fire away about people’s looks but no need to relate it to “gyspsies” etc. Small minded and bores me to tit

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wasn’t disagreeing with you calm down! Annie said all travellers look after themselves and I was saying no they don’t!

I might have worded it wrong but I was saying not everyone looks after themselves just because of the community they are from. She made a stupid statement saying Pashy should be like other travellers.
---
---

And yes I did mean Tracy winter 😂

Last edited: