Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no idea why but I really enjoy watching Pashey and she’s local to me. But ray looks SO unhealthy. I’m a nurse and I know someone whose gonna have a heart attack when I see one. He’s so grey. His diet is horrific. His breathing. His size. And as much as I want to like Pashey… I want to know if Ray has a job? Or am I paying for all these takeaways and bottles of fabulous??!!

Reactions: 8
How have they gone camping in that one small tent rays bigger than the tent so I don’t how they will fit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she looks like she’s got graves disease
Would she have all the energy she has with graves though? I was thinking more of energy drinks, it looks like I meant other stuff but I didnt mean that, I know someone who never had an energy drink out of their hand and their eyes were like hers and always on the go x

Reactions: 3
There’s been some video’s recently where Ray is filming Pashy and you can hear him breathing. Just his normal breathing as he stands to film her. He really needs to consider his health as it’s awful. I bet he snores like a trooper.

Reactions: 5
Has Ray got a hernia? All I can see when he is shown full length is a massive bulge 'down there'

Reactions: 2
They seem a very sweet family and I could listen to them talk all day I love their accents🤣 but her husband never stops eating and the comments cheer him on to eat but the man struggles to breath.. it’s very concerning

Reactions: 6
It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help
I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that’s a bit harsh, I actually quite like pashy and she looks like normal women her age we’ve just become so accustomed to seeing women full of Botox and fillers everyone looks exactly the same. She’s happy, she’s a lovely family and she’s a good mum. Her appearance is irrelevant.
100% 👏👏👏
I dont think this is the place for body shaming either, shes your average Mum, messy bun, a mum tum and throw on whatever clothes come to hand in the morning and gets on with her day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a rough looking woman I can say what I like she's rough looking does nothing to make her self look better. Her hairs too dark she looks about 48/49

Listen I didn't say go all 💯 I was meaning you improve what you have not make your self look worse

• Wow
Reactions: 2