Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m shocked by how much stuff they get sent to them. As I can see Pascale when not drinking or hungover is just opening gifts for herself all day

Reactions: 4
It's outrageous. Who's buying the stuff in order for the companies to keep shelling out free stuff. Who's clicking the links.

A night alone in a hotel room for her tonight, no "best friends" girls night. I'll eat my hat if they've not broken up.

Reactions: 1
Strange one last night too, she wasn’t with the girls as said she would come back with the girls, but she seemed to be with someone who she didn’t explicitly photograph or tag them (or their parents 🤣) but there’s a hand there in the opposite seat. Can’t help think if it was the hubby she’d say. Unless he’s just said keep me off the gram.

Reactions: 1
She’s spending Christmas Day morning with DMBL40?

She’s just flying from one influencer set to the next with nothing in between bar taking ziggy to get his stomach pumped after gorging on her gifted chocolate. If that’s not a Roald Dahl style life lesson on greed I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 3
She’s spending Christmas Day morning with DMBL40?

She’s just flying from one influencer set to the next with nothing in between bar taking ziggy to get his stomach pumped after gorging on her gifted chocolate. If that’s not a Roald Dahl style life lesson on greed I don’t know what is.
I saw that. Christmas Day round Kat's.... seriously suss.

Reactions: 2
So a single solitary mention of Neil tonight on her stories! But no actual sight of him. It’s not inconceivable that they spent Xmas Eve together with their boys, since they still follow each other on Insta - they must still be friendly. I wonder if they shared that and then spending Xmas day separately - well we know Pascale is seeing Kat then!

Reactions: 3
Reckon they are keeping it amicable. They have definitely gone their separate ways
I completely agree, I’m absolutely positive that they’ve split but they’re still friends and have seen each other over Xmas because of the boys.
I even had a random theory that Neil has come out as gay! Looking back through his tagged photos on Insta, he was heavily involved in celebrating Pride this year. As I say, I might be going completely off piste here (too much time off at Xmas to overthink ha ha) but was just a theory - would also explain them staying friendly!

• Haha
I completely agree, I’m absolutely positive that they’ve split but they’re still friends and have seen each other over Xmas because of the boys.
I even had a random theory that Neil has come out as gay! Looking back through his tagged photos on Insta, he was heavily involved in celebrating Pride this year. As I say, I might be going completely off piste here (too much time off at Xmas to overthink ha ha) but was just a theory - would also explain them staying friendly!
Ha that was my theory too 🤣. Maybe he has. Good for him 😊

Reactions: 2
I think I’m just going to avoid Instagram today I’m sick of all the self congratulatory posts from the shameless 6 already. Whether it’s TMLS writing all her happy things and not including all her affiliate payments or pascale with her meme quotes. bleeping bore off my god get over yourselves.

• Heart