Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Look on his tagged photos they are together in Hyde park for the queens funeral on September & they have been tagged together in a video recently for the Majorca holiday - so he must of been there?

Hmmm. Interesting isn't it. Yes I had heard/seen that he works for Tesco and remember being surprised at that, but I don't know why.

She was constantly tagging him and proclaiming her love for him.

Ooh he posted yesterday and she's liked it. So let's hope we are wrong!

Last edited:

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ. Just seen her latest post with that beautiful camel coat she’s wearing. BUT you don’t:

a) throw on a Chanel brooch with it - just NO
b) wear it with a floral wispy skirt - NEVER
c) wear a cardigan (unless completely invisible) under a coat & that cardigan is so Dot Cotton NO
d) wear clumpy boots with the whole ensemble SERIOUSLY JUST DON’T

She seriously has no style does she?? Embarrassing
SOMEBODY GET HER A STYLIST

And that stupid chav brooch is similar to the ones the shop girls who work at Chanel wear. She’s bloody thick

Last edited:

SweaterWeather

She is out yet again tonight, that’s been almost every night this week and for the last few - she can’t seem to stay home at the moment, definitely seems to be giving off newly single vibes!
And also she posted some not so cryptic meme about letting go of negativity or some such veiled dig. She’s just flying from one blogger event to the next drinking every night taking by all the freebies life is throwing at her. That ring wasn’t even her style I don’t think but your always going to take diamonds right.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Is she on a let's catch Covid mission? Crowded club, drunkenly snogging friend etc. I thought she had anxiety about going out. Seems to have wonderfully cleared up on all these London trips. I wish it was so easy.

She’s got a totally different social set nowadays hasn’t she. Wonder when she’s going to make the announcement that her and Neil have split 💁