Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and the way he carries her like a baby šŸ˜³

Iā€™m sure someone mentioned before the relationship between him and the eldest seemed more ā€œpartnersā€ then step parent daughter. I remember her saying I think it was over the whole hairdryer incident

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also, did anyone else find it mega creepy when she used to post photos of Josh blowdrying her teenage daughterā€™s hair, while sitting in his pants? It was just so inappropriate?
I find that weird. My husband only ever walks around in his undies in the dead of night! He doesnā€™t want my teenager to feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s the word for people who help others for the pure gratification and then makes everything about themselves and then puts down the people they love
Sure itā€™s some kind of mental health disorder. Does anyone know why they have his boys? And wasnā€™t the domestic violence of the kids dad the pair of them? I should read her book but donā€™t want to pay for it šŸ¤£
A narcissist

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve been on the receiving end of a narcissist. Thatā€™s definitely how they behave. My mum is also one šŸ¤£
Really? (I hope youā€™re okay x)
I never would of said that but to be fair when I think narcissistic I think ted bundy

Is she even working anymore? She is always at home, with the occasional ā€˜teaseā€™ shot on stories about her word count on her laptop, suggesting sheā€™s stopped working to write another book? First book mustā€™ve done really well, as she was always on about how broke they were, now they can afford another baby, with her giving up the day job?

Reactions: 3
The book doesn't answer anything really!
Betsy and Lula'a dad was violent but they still have contact. Edies dad "she didn't love enough"
No besty doesnt bother wiv her dad

Also, did anyone else find it mega creepy when she used to post photos of Josh blowdrying her teenage daughterā€™s hair, while sitting in his pants? It was just so inappropriate?
Yes and actually someone messaged her and said they thought besty and josh had a odd relationship and said they didn't like the way he acted around her hardly wearing cloths wearing tiny boxers but oh no she just posted the message on her ig page and ranted

No besty doesnt bother wiv her dad

No your right she has choosen not too but she could if she wanted.

Personally if the man is as violent as she says than i would do anything in my power to prevent him contacting his daughters.

To be fair I know she had mental health problems I read a story online that she planned to kill him.
I have seen on insta before (I canā€™t remember where from but they said she was very violent)
Iā€™m not sure how true that is it was a fake account made and was shut down pretty quick

Either way I wouldnā€™t want his money nothing Iā€™d have he completely gone all together

Last edited:
She moaning again now that the vets wont let the dog leave until its been the loo and all shes worried about os how much its gonna cost!! Well if she wasnt such a lazy twit and put the eater eggs away they wouldnt be in this mess

She's really gonna struggle come August with the baby, Edie, the dogs and the chickens!
I just hope the baby isn't born on Edie's birthday as that'll go down like a led balloon with Edie!

She's really gonna struggle come August with the baby, Edie, the dogs and the chickens!
I just hope the baby isn't born on Edie's birthday as that'll go down like a led balloon with Edie!
Edie is a spoilt brat they give into her way too much! Racheal is too needy she says about besty never on her own well christ shes the same shes never gonna cope wiv a new baby and omg doesnt anyone else find josh dull

Reactions: 4
Edie is a spoilt brat they give into her way too much! Racheal is too needy she says about besty never on her own well christ shes the same shes never gonna cope wiv a new baby and omg doesnt anyone else find josh dull
No I donā€™t actually, I think he was quite excited for the kids to grow up so they could go out more. I imagine his the adrenaline type and maybe wanted to do more of that. He seems quite down lately in her stories though.

I wonder if his been pushed into everything

No I donā€™t actually, I think he was quite excited for the kids to grow up so they could go out more. I imagine his the adrenaline type and maybe wanted to do more of that. He seems quite down lately in her stories though.

I wonder if his been pushed into everything
Oh i find him so dull he would bore me n yes i dont think he really wanted another baby

All the girls seem so spoilt, the oldestā€™s behaviour is awful sometimes and she just laughs! But the Rachel seems quite spoilt as well, all the whinging and moaning if she doesnā€™t get her own way. She had a story with her ā€˜PAā€™ (why does she needs a PA?) so maybe the PA will look after the baby šŸ˜‚

I can't help but think she's playing with fire by getting that print with the baby already on it. Someone I know did that and then lost the baby, they couldn't then use the print as it was just to awful for them to look at.

I can't help but think she's playing with fire by getting that print with the baby already on it. Someone I know did that and then lost the baby, they couldn't then use the print as it was just to awful for them to look at.
The design is also a little dodgey for me the wings remind me of symbols for people thats died you normally see the wings added to a picture for that reason

Shes gotten so lazy shes preggers not dyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.