Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her to be honest.

I think she talks a load of drivel and the way she undermines and humiliated her husband publically is disgusting.

She seems like a teenager who can’t cope with life and her multiple kids and needs someone to cook and clean for her. I unfollowed a long time ago.

Reactions: 7
I also don't like the fact her children clearly swear in texts and on stories and she doesn't say anything.

Reactions: 3
I'm blocked after pointing out the kids they were taking to a party last weekend were in the back of the car with no seatbelts. It was Betsy and her friends. I have no idea how old Betsy is, I don't pay that much attention. Anyway PTWM told me they were almost adults so it didn't matter and that actually they had their belts around their waists. Which they didn't and is probably more dangerous than no belt at all even if they did.

• Wow
I didn’t notice they weren’t wearing seat belts but regardless of whether you’re an adult or child you should be wearing a seatbelt. Her husband is a police officer so surely she should be more aware of the children’s safety and what she puts on social media.
I think what she does to help people experiencing or who have experienced domestic abuse is amazing btw, but don’t agree her allowing the children to swear. A slip of the tongue is understandable, can happen to anyone but there have been numerous stories of the eldest swearing and she’s about 13?!

Extremely annoying how Josh is always banging on about cutting the kids fingernails (sure he said to help prevent worms in a previous story) yet has been shown biting at his own numerous times.

Reactions: 1
I feel awful saying this as I admire her greatly for the work she does but....

Her whole life is played out on social media, the kids are so over exposed, she tells them off then puts the camera down so we can watch her do it, she undermines her husbands authority with the kids, lets them speak to him and her like trash, banged on about wanting a baby now just moans about the "thing" inside her..she's just too much and it's off putting. As for sharing all her daughters work from therapy, some things should be kept private not exposed for the sake of a good story.

Reactions: 14
Ok so i agree i think she does great to help women but my god she is so lazy i think shes a terrble mother who the hell lets there 14/15 your daugther gomout dressed like a hooker! She's needed as hell and omg joss is just so boring

Reactions: 2
I've got to admit I think she tries to be Betsy's friend rather than her mum and it's worrying. Betsy dresses like she's 18 rather than 13. Why did she also feel the need to bring all Betsy's friends to her recent scan? That should have been a moment between her and Josh.

A while ago she did a question and answer on her stories. She said that she is reported to social services on a regular basis. I’m guessing these reports are malicious allegations by her ex and/or Josh’s ex and family who they don’t speak to. I might be wrong but she has openly talked/written about how her eldest two daughters’ father was abusive and they have no contact with him and the family courts gave Josh full custody of his sons and the boys have no contact with their mum. Personally, if I was in these circumstances there would be no way I’d put my children on social media to let the whole world (including family members they don’t have contact with) see their children, know where they are etc.

Reactions: 19
So the girl is only 13? That's hardly practically an adult!
My son's 13 and I'd never let him or his friends ride in the car without a seatbelt.

Ok so i agree i think she does great to help women but my god she is so lazy i think shes a terrble mother who the hell lets there 14/15 your daugther gomout dressed like a hooker! She's needed as hell and omg joss is just so boring
I don’t even think she’s that old!

A while ago she did a question and answer on her stories. She said that she is reported to social services on a regular basis. I’m guessing these reports are malicious allegations by her ex and/or Josh’s ex and family who they don’t speak to. I might be wrong but she has openly talked/written about how her eldest two daughters’ father was abusive and they have no contact with him and the family courts gave Josh full custody of his sons and the boys have no contact with their mum. Personally, if I was in these circumstances there would be no way I’d put my children on social media to let the whole world (including family members they don’t have contact with) see their children, know where they are etc.
Her account is public aswell I think isn’t it? So totally agree!

I've got to admit I think she tries to be Betsy's friend rather than her mum and it's worrying. Betsy dresses like she's 18 rather than 13. Why did she also feel the need to bring all Betsy's friends to her recent scan? That should have been a moment between her and Josh.
I’ve also noticed the kids friends featuring in stories a lot and wondered if she’s got parent permission for it I wouldn’t be happy if my kids were exposed to that large a following

Reactions: 4
I got blocked for liking someone’s comment that they didn’t think her daughter was dressed appropriately!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So I’ve followed for a few years now and I’m really starting to wonder why. Yesterday she had a video removed by Instagram of her youngest in the bath and now she’s got a video where the youngest overheard her telling her husband her favourite part of him was his willy and she’s trying to tell the child she said pilly and giggling about it all. Ok, have a giggle, it’s embarrassing but please don’t put that on the internet 🙄 it’s getting a bit too much now.

Reactions: 8
It’s something you’d joke about with your girl friends when you’re out for drinks, not something you’d say when your children are nearby and could hear! 🤢
Wonder if her weekend break was gifted?

It’s something you’d joke about with your girl friends when you’re out for drinks, not something you’d say when your children are nearby and could hear! 🤢
Wonder if her weekend break was gifted?
Exactly! There’s being open with your kids but that’s just weird!

So I’ve followed for a few years now and I’m really starting to wonder why. Yesterday she had a video removed by Instagram of her youngest in the bath and now she’s got a video where the youngest overheard her telling her husband her favourite part of him was his willy and she’s trying to tell the child she said pilly and giggling about it all. Ok, have a giggle, it’s embarrassing but please don’t put that on the internet 🙄 it’s getting a bit too much now.
I can't believe she thought that video of Edie in the bath was acceptable to put online! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.