Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims her best friend was house sitting with her.
How old is her daughter? I thought someone said 13 but she can’t be. My own daughter is 13 and ptwm’s daughter seems a lot more grown up than my own 13yr old.

Yeah and the one that's almost an adult so doesn't need to wear a seat belt. Apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Todays Edie story was that she had overheard Mummy tell Daddy his willy was the best part of his body.

If I was Edies actual Dad I'd be FUMING.

It’s something you’d joke about with your girl friends when you’re out for drinks, not something you’d say when your children are nearby and could hear! 🤢
Wonder if her weekend break was gifted?
Most likely, she kept tagging it didn't she..

PTMW seems to have a habit of not disclosing her ads and gifts.

Reactions: 3
She’s actually saved those 2 stories about Edie to her highlights so people can view them forevermore!!! What’s with the woman? I’ve unfollowed... removed 44 accounts from my insta yesterday and I feel so much better 🤣

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that when she puts screenshots up of texts and Josh writes 'I love you' she NEVER writes it back?!

Reactions: 2
Todays story..

Dreams Josh cheats on her so asks him to take a day off to repair their marriage...

Grow the duck up woman!!

Reactions: 11
So I’ve followed for a few years now and I’m really starting to wonder why. Yesterday she had a video removed by Instagram of her youngest in the bath and now she’s got a video where the youngest overheard her telling her husband her favourite part of him was his willy and she’s trying to tell the child she said pilly and giggling about it all. Ok, have a giggle, it’s embarrassing but please don’t put that on the internet 🙄 it’s getting a bit too much now.
Omg yes!! I think she needs to grow up stop trying to b a friend and b a mother

Has anyone else noticed that when she puts screenshots up of texts and Josh writes 'I love you' she NEVER writes it back?!
Shes so needy and hes a odd ball

I used to really like her, but I am surprised at how much she shares of her kids on Instagram...
I read her book recently and the rave reviews have baffled me. It was an averagely written book, but it had no depth... example she wrote about being away on holiday with Josh and how much she would miss Edie, how she had a breakdown about it... but then she didn’t elaborate on anything - like was Edie upset? Was everything ok when they got home?
I know that’s not a very good description (bit vague) but I just felt like the book was a bit ‘meh’.
For comparison I read Lily Allen’s book beforehand and it was amazing, it gave such an insight.
Also it seems things have changed since the book, I remember she did an ask me anything on IG and said she doesn’t see her mum anymore, reading the book it seemed her and her mum had mended their relationship and were quite close? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dunno, maybe I’m disappointed I bothered to read it, I kept waiting for it to get better but it didn’t 😄

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her, but I am surprised at how much she shares of her kids on Instagram...
I read her book recently and the rave reviews have baffled me. It was an averagely written book, but it had no depth... example she wrote about being away on holiday with Josh and how much she would miss Edie, how she had a breakdown about it... but then she didn’t elaborate on anything - like was Edie upset? Was everything ok when they got home?
I know that’s not a very good description (bit vague) but I just felt like the book was a bit ‘meh’.
For comparison I read Lily Allen’s book beforehand and it was amazing, it gave such an insight.
Also it seems things have changed since the book, I remember she did an ask me anything on IG and said she doesn’t see her mum anymore, reading the book it seemed her and her mum had mended their relationship and were quite close? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dunno, maybe I’m disappointed I bothered to read it, I kept waiting for it to get better but it didn’t 😄
I've seen her harp on about her book and literally never been tempted to buy it... Thanks for confirming my feelings about it 😂

Reactions: 5
No she doesnt talk to her mum again now she said it a while back on ig ask me anything

I felt the exact same about the book!

I've seen her harp on about her book and literally never been tempted to buy it... Thanks for confirming my feelings about it 😂
I read it too and I agree. It was very basic and obviously written by herself. It’s like a book of oh I remember this time when this happened and then another time this happened. If that makes sense 😂
It didn’t blow my mind like all the reviews make out anyway.

Reactions: 4
Have any of the instamums books been any good? MOD and FOD books seem to be slated and Louise Pentland anc now PTWM, are there any good ones?

I’m glad people get what I was saying about the book! I’m glad I read it on kindle so it was cheaper- I think all the 5 star reviews must be fan girls because like humpback said, it’s just a bunch of random memories that don’t flow well.

Have any of the instamums books been any good? MOD and FOD books seem to be slated and Louise Pentland anc now PTWM, are there any good ones?
No way would I be giving any of these people my money! 😂 or reading their books...
I would honestly recommend Lily Allen’s book, it’s great 👍🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.