Part Time Working Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always find it funny when her kids (usually Betsy and all her mates) break something?? Then josh gets all pissy (rightly so)

Reactions: 6
Used to love her. Now just find her really moany and whingey at everything. Book was ok. Was like a school report though. I didnt feel emotions reading it though it was almost like a police report if what happened. Then a little bit to explain the chapters which was weird to me

Reactions: 2
The swearing from the eldest in front of the younger ones is shocking.
Lula used to be so lovely, but she has started to go the same way as Betsy, disrespectful and cheeky. Shame.

Reactions: 4
She’s horrible to her oh. Constantly puts him down. The way she talks about her kids shocks me. She used to be so lovely but since they got married it’s like she’s turned into a mega b**** the way she talks to or about them all just shocks me I guess

I used to find her funny and enjoyed reading about how she had helped victims of domestic abuse but I agree since they got married she’s always moaning and putting her OH down, having a go at him or rolling her eyes when he‘s trying to discipline the children.

Reactions: 1
It’s just not nice she does such amazing work and she’s really letting herself down with the way she’s acting. You can’t be an advocate for domestic violence when you belittle your oh to the world.

I've got to admit she does put Josh down alot and she also seems to put Edie and Betsy on some sort of pedestal above their siblings.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to have serious problems with the youngest when her new ones born

So i have just seen that her French bulldog has eaten a easter egg Been sick and has gone to the vets and yep you guessed it she finds it funny!! She'sa bleeping knob i have gone off her i actually think shes a terrblie mother tbh

😩 I genuinely hope she didn’t deliberately feed that dog chocolate. She clearly hates the poor thing. She does seem the type to set up these stories.

So i have just seen that her French bulldog has eaten a easter egg Been sick and has gone to the vets and yep you guessed it she finds it funny!! She'sa bleeping knob i have gone off her i actually think shes a terrblie mother tbh
Probably an egg that Edie left lying around! How old is that dog? It seems it's caused/had so many issues and they've not had her long. Didn't she get one of the chickens?

Probably an egg that Edie left lying around! How old is that dog? It seems it's caused/had so many issues and they've not had her long. Didn't she get one of the chickens?
Yep killed one of chickens i think its a year old isnt it! Wheres poor winston lately

She maybe should re evaluate the dogs chickens baby on the way teenagers seems a lot you can’t keep your eye on them all

She really doesn’t seem to care that the poor dog might be seriously ill or die if she’s eaten enough chocolate! Just laughing then whinging about how much it will cost! She really does seem to hate those dogs, why does she have them? Actually, all she does is whinge non-stop!

Reactions: 4
What’s the word for people who help others for the pure gratification and then makes everything about themselves and then puts down the people they love
Sure it’s some kind of mental health disorder. Does anyone know why they have his boys? And wasn’t the domestic violence of the kids dad the pair of them? I should read her book but don’t want to pay for it 🤣

Reactions: 3
What’s the word for people who help others for the pure gratification and then makes everything about themselves and then puts down the people they love
Sure it’s some kind of mental health disorder. Does anyone know why they have his boys? And wasn’t the domestic violence of the kids dad the pair of them? I should read her book but don’t want to pay for it 🤣
The book doesn't answer anything really!
Betsy and Lula'a dad was violent but they still have contact. Edies dad "she didn't love enough"

I just hate how she calls herself a ‘mum of 5’ when the boys already have a mum, and also posted the other day calling her step son an ‘utter shithead’ and calls her kids ‘mini turds’. It’s just awful! Anyone else find it weird that Edie calls Josh ‘daddy’ when she still sees her actual dad?

Reactions: 7
Just to clarify me saying she gets gratification from helping others wasn’t about her dv work
She constantly posts how she helps small businesses and it drives me nuts. The boys call her Rachel as well she’s pushing it.

Reactions: 3
Also, did anyone else find it mega creepy when she used to post photos of Josh blowdrying her teenage daughter’s hair, while sitting in his pants? It was just so inappropriate?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.