Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I’ve attached these screenshots right!
How has she been able to lie in newspaper interviews? Just goes to show that places such as Trevi House and Kidscape have never even checked her out properly before linking her name to their charities. They’ve purely used her to gain awareness, which if they were on the receiving end of much needed funds or donations then fine, but actually what is she bringing to their party?
Also, Tattle is moving further up Google when you search RH name 💃🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else not feel like deep down she is just a really broken person and needs some real help and love. I wish she would just address the money.
I think she is mentally ill and has some real issues stemming from her childhood, particularly from her mother leaving, however she is a systematic liar who has tried to wreck life’s and destroy good people, keep children separated from their parents and put the lives of DA victims at risk to feed her own ego nevermind fleecing kindhearted people out of money along with a host of other things so I think it’s more than just needing a bit of help.

It’s sad for everyone involved especially the children as I do think her lack of boundaries and lies will bite her in the arse one day with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
OK took some digging but I found the other DA victim fundraiser, it doesn't google very easily but if you pop the GoFundMe URL from this post into your browser, it's closed but still there:

I do feel incredibly sad about this. I really don't want to be part of a witch hunt but when one victim leaves dozens/hundreds/who knows how many in her wake, then it needs to be stopped ❤

Reactions: 13
How has she been able to lie in newspaper interviews? Just goes to show that places such as Trevi House and Kidscape have never even checked her out properly before linking her name to their charities. They’ve purely used her to gain awareness, which if they were on the receiving end of much needed funds or donations then fine, but actually what is she bringing to their party?

Offering advice such as you’ll have you child taken away if you don’t do this. That’s what everyone mum wants to hear 🤬

And ‘also aware that support for mums at these times is dire’.........shame you didn’t think the same and support Samantha, instead you ruined a mum!

(Edited to add the screen shots haven’t shown in the quote)

Reactions: 8
Just thinking (sorry been reading lots of comments tonight so this is a bit random), but she probably didn’t want go fund me as they disclose the amount raised. Say it was £500 I doubt many people would bat an eyelid but if it said £50,000, people would defo start to question what that had been spent on. Is there any way to total up the go fund me pages she had? X

Reactions: 9
You don’t have a C-section for GD. You are offered induction at 38 weeks. Although I don’t know her obstetric history , has she had previous c/sections? In which case she may have been offered an elective instead of an induction . If she had a previous c/s a home birth would be unlikely after a c/s but not impossible , she could also have an induction (they just wouldn’t use prostaglandin pessaries) not that any of this matters 😂 I’m just speculating lol
Yes she has had previous csections. My consultant told me I may need a csection depending on how fast my baby is growing as if he ends up to be too big too soon he could get his shoulders stuck during the birth. At 33 weeks he was already measuring 6 lb 9 oz 😱

My test came back negative though so it appears I'm just birthing the Buddha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She takes queries from mothers suffering from PND? She works with adoptive children?

Along with being a DA saviour, She seems to have expertise in so many different areas. WTF is this nonsense. How did so many people fall for it and still do?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm so shocked at the amounts raised and in such a short amount of time. Its so hearbreaking to think of all the go fund me's out there for children that need life saving operations or children that have lost parents and people have set the fund up to help them. So so many tragic stories of people in desperate need. Yet here is this heartless liar doing the bare minuimum to help her cause and what she does do is most likely hugely exaggrated. Her and dickwad sat there on their new sofa, huge house, new clothes arriving constantly. Eating out, lip fillers, braces, designer clothes. Given up work so she can sit on her lazy ass all day filming her children sometimes humilitaing them for everyone to see. Yet people gladly hand money over to her left right &centre. The most undeserved lazy witch gets to live this lovely life style through kindhearted people funding her. How the actual duck does she not have guilt, shame and deep disgust at herself? How does she sleep at night? Sick to my stomach over the injustice of it all.

1 in 4 women have experienced domestic abuse sometime in their lives. If a woman hasn’t been a victim herself, I’m sure she knows a relative, friend or neighbour who has experienced it. So all of those posts in the early days about wanting refuge space, the late calls she took from desperate women and taking strangers into her home to save them, and asking for funds to help women and children - they would have resonated with her followers.

(Most of her social media followers are women, the majority of those will have children. The most influential Instagrammers are parents because their USP are parents and family lifestyle) so people like you and I will be at home thinking “Thank God my children are safe and tucked up in bed and here is this saviour wanting a couple of pounds to help this victim buy food and clothes, all she has is what she has on her back - I’ll send £2 from my phone now” and they feel bad because it’s all they have. So they share the post and then someone else reads it and feels the same and those £2 add up over time.

I don’t know how she justifies herself, unless organisations such as Trovi have increased their capacity for referrals with all the donations?
Has she posted updates of those women from 2016 and where they are now? I don’t know.

Does anyone else not feel like deep down she is just a really broken person and needs some real help and love. I wish she would just address the money.
I expect that is totally the case but why should a whole heap of innocent people suffer too?

Reactions: 5
It all makes me sad, the fact that she has done this, her children, the boys mum, how people on here are called troll when we are anything but how people are so blinded and naive (me included) I just wish she would address it all stop screaming troll and then she could go enjoy time with her new baby as I’m sure none of this can be good for her, it’s all I have thought about for days it’s just a very sad story really

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I expect that is totally the case but why should a whole heap of innocent people suffer too?
No absolutely I’m not dismissing what she’s done. But the constant crying for attention in her posts and the neediness screams personal issues. I’m shocked no ones told her to seek help with how dependent she is. Unless it’s an act 🤔

No, I think to do what she has been doing these past years she is a very clever, kniving person, she is aware of exactly what she is doing but hiding behind her 'wo is me' personna.
Even PC birdman is in on the whole dirty fiasco.

They deserve everything that's coming their way.

Reactions: 15
No absolutely I’m not dismissing what she’s done. But the constant crying for attention in her posts and the neediness screams personal issues. I’m shocked no ones told her to seek help with how dependent she is. Unless it’s an act 🤔
She has mentioned getting therapy in the past and then she stopped it. No idea if she is currently getting it - she sadly seems to think Rescue Remedy is enough.

It’s very strange that no one has picked up on it, and how countless charities, refuges and organisations are happy to work with someone (allegedly) who can’t leave the house without a man or child by her side.

It made me feel a bit sick when Josh was away one night and she went and woke Betsy and brought her in from the shed to sleep with her and then had the audacity to complain that she’d been annoying during the night 🙄

Yes she has had previous csections. My consultant told me I may need a csection depending on how fast my baby is growing as if he ends up to be too big too soon he could get his shoulders stuck during the birth. At 33 weeks he was already measuring 6 lb 9 oz 😱

My test came back negative though so it appears I'm just birthing the Buddha.
Buddhas are the cutest! Shoulder dystocia is a risk with larger babies , but I also noticed she mentioned in a comment on her posts today she was going back to have a scan and check fluid (levels ).... cause me a pessimist but I think she would have told everyone if she had GD, it would be another angle for her to push..... devastatingly GD can have fatal consequences and I don’t think she is above clinging onto that and gaining sympathy for what her situation “could have been “ . I’m sorry to lower the mood a bit.

Reactions: 2
No, I think to do what she has been doing these past years she is a very clever, kniving person, she is aware of exactly what she is doing but hiding behind her 'wo is me' personna.
Even PC birdman is in on the whole dirty fiasco.

They deserve everything that's coming their way.
Do you think? See I guess when you look at it from this side it makes sense. Would explain why she has racked the neediness up a few notches recently but then so could being pregnant.
She has mentioned getting therapy in the past and then she stopped it. No idea if she is currently getting it - she sadly seems to think Rescue Remedy is enough.
Does she I didn’t see that. To be honest after I read the book I started to unfollow as it just felt very suspicious and I was uneasy with it.
It’s very strange that no one has picked up on it, and how countless charities, refuges and organisations are happy to work with someone (allegedly) who can’t leave the house without a man or child by her side.

It made me feel a bit sick when Josh was away one night and she went and woke Betsy and brought her in from the shed to sleep with her and then had the audacity to complain that she’d been annoying during the night 🙄
She got her kids out of bed because she was alone 😭 what’s that teaching an impressionable child 😕

Reactions: 2
I really do 😔 I know the devastation of being abandoned by a mother - we battle the demons daily with my 'gifted' kids 😢 But I've said before, reasons are not excuses to manipulate and hurt others.
I don’t doubt there are some underlying issues. My own mum chose men and drugs over me. When I was 11, she removed all my photos and replaced them with pictures of her boyfriend. I can’t remember ever a kiss and cuddle or her telling me she loves me. Now, I struggle with mental health and anxiety, I’ve been single for a long time because I don’t want to be hurt anymore. So I get that she’s likely to be a little broken inside too. But when will she realise that she needs help to overcome this?

She has a husband and children. A home. Lots of animals and food health. How many of us have dreamed of those?

PTWM if you’re reading this, we wish you a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby, we wish you a happy and healthy postnatal period where you are surrounded by love and care to enjoy your new baby and family.
But please consider stepping away from trying to save women in a way that has not been monitored, where safeguarding procedures are not adhered to, where boundaries are not in place. Someone is going to get hurt one day. Leave the job to those who are trained. Take the camera away from the children, let them be little and let them grow up in their own way to be their own people without the anxiety of 100,000+ strangers following every move. Be transparent with the donations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.