Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people know she's having a C-section?
I 'think' she has gestational diabetes. Reason being is she put on her stories when she was at hospital with Josh that she was having a GTT test, and she's been at the hospital a lot since. Also, her baby was measuring too big on another story, and the story regarding the late breaksfast with the eggs on toast... Josh text her asking if she's done the 'test' and she said not yet as she's only just having her breakfast now. When you're diagnosed with GD you're given a finger prick test to test your blood sugar after each meal. I could be wrong but it all points in that direction. Could be why she's having a csection, and it's unlikely she'd be allowed the home birth if she has it.

Reactions: 9
Has this one been shared before? more than £8000 raised in just TEN DAYS back in 2016 when she had a much smaller following - generic vague title of ‘PTWM Fund For DA Warriors’
That's one of them, yeah. Interestingly if you google the name of that fundraiser, it pops up as linked to an FB post, but the FB post has been removed recently so it's a dead link 🤔

Reactions: 5
Has this one been shared before? more than £8000 raised in just TEN DAYS back in 2016 when she had a much smaller following - generic vague title of ‘PTWM Fund For DA Warriors’
How many are there? It would be so good to get them all together.

Reactions: 3
I 'think' she has gestational diabetes. Reason being is she put on her stories when she was at hospital with Josh that she was having a GTT test, and she's been at the hospital a lot since. Also, her baby was measuring too big on another story, and the story regarding the late breaksfast with the eggs on toast... Josh text her asking if she's done the 'test' and she said not yet as she's only just having her breakfast now. When you're diagnosed with GD you're given a finger prick test to test your blood sugar after each meal. I could be wrong but it all points in that direction. Could be why she's having a csection, and it's unlikely she'd be allowed the home birth if she has it.
And she stated on IG today she wasn’t allowed ice-cream when someone asked if she was taking Lula.

Reactions: 4
And she stated on IG today she wasn’t allowed ice-cream when someone asked if she was taking Lula.
I thought the same. I thought that the reason she hasn’t (over) shared about it is because she’s well aware of how much crap she’s bragged about eating and is probably trying to minimise criticism. Not that you can cause GD yourself, but there are a lot of misperceptions (fellow GD here!)

Reactions: 12
I'm so shocked at the amounts raised and in such a short amount of time. Its so hearbreaking to think of all the go fund me's out there for children that need life saving operations or children that have lost parents and people have set the fund up to help them. So so many tragic stories of people in desperate need. Yet here is this heartless liar doing the bare minuimum to help her cause and what she does do is most likely hugely exaggrated. Her and dickwad sat there on their new sofa, huge house, new clothes arriving constantly. Eating out, lip fillers, braces, designer clothes. Given up work so she can sit on her lazy ass all day filming her children sometimes humilitaing them for everyone to see. Yet people gladly hand money over to her left right &centre. The most undeserved lazy witch gets to live this lovely life style through kindhearted people funding her. How the actual duck does she not have guilt, shame and deep disgust at herself? How does she sleep at night? Sick to my stomach over the injustice of it all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought that too but then saw she had a big bowl of pasta for dinner. I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned it if she does - not that she has to of course but GD can take over your life a bit. I’m not a drama queen but even I felt a bit dramatic the first few times I had to test my blood when I had it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the same. I thought that the reason she hasn’t (over) shared about it is because she’s well aware of how much crap she’s bragged about eating and is probably trying to minimise criticism. Not that you can cause GD yourself, but there are a lot of misperceptions (fellow GD here!)
My thoughts exactly. No more M’D’s pancakes for her 🤣

Reactions: 4
If the go fund me stated a house deposit, more fool people for putting their hard earned cash to someone else’s deposit. It’s only when it’s been state it’s going to victims and a specific place and then it doesn’t that you’d be able to report it
Unbelievable that 10 people gave £100 each, and one gave a very precise £254!! To a stranger!! My heart breaks for such good-hearted folk whilst she laughs about them with her mean-girl mates 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'm so shocked at the amounts raised and in such a short amount of time. Its so hearbreaking to think of all the go fund me's out there for children that need life saving operations or children that have lost parents and people have set the fund up to help them. So so many tragic stories of people in desperate need. Yet here is this heartless liar doing the bare minuimum to help her cause and what she does do is most likely hugely exaggrated. Her and dickwad sat there on their new sofa, huge house, new clothes arriving constantly. Eating out, lip fillers, braces, designer clothes. Given up work so she can sit on her lazy ass all day filming her children sometimes humilitaing them for everyone to see. Yet people gladly hand money over to her left right &centre. The most undeserved lazy witch gets to live this lovely life style through kindhearted people funding her. How the actual duck does she not have guilt, shame and deep disgust at herself? How does she sleep at night? Sick to my stomach over the injustice of it all.
Well said! That’s exactly how it is. She should be ashamed of herself but she really doesn’t care.

Reactions: 3
I'm very interested watching the voluntary poll... up to 677 now... a steady daily increase of people who are at least open to reading our concerns, even if they're still on-the-fence about Rachel. I'm hoping that's an indication that word is spreading 💕

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else not feel like deep down she is just a really broken person and needs some real help and love. I wish she would just address the money.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I've noticed that as well. I have a friend that I felt sorry for that has a medical diagnosis that I wont mention,as I'm not qualified to judge but Rachaele behaves very much like her.

There was an incident last year where we had to help somebody in medical and police need. Her version and mine are very, very different. I'm very much in the background and don't draw attention into myself and we had dealt with it. Her version was catastrophic, horrendous, made her poorly, etc. When I heard her retelling the story, her version was very different to mine.

I guess police taking witness statements get this all the time, no 2 version of events are the same. I think Rachaele is in the camp of everything being horrendous, vile, catastrophic, etc whereas any ordinary person would think that's not great but would deal with it accordingly.

Her book is bad fiction at best as in most of it and her subsequent stories either didn't happen or are highly exaggerated.

I have a book about people who are addicted to drama, they have to be around the arguments and the stress and chaos because that’s how they function. Where the rest of us crave an easy life, peace and calm, a small few do want the chatastrophe.

I saw her post years ago about the Mothercare shops where she came across a struggling, new mum and really did feel inspired to lift other women. I know I came across her posts being shared again because I saw one about a new fridge freezer, I remember it had been delivered and she’d stabbed the cardboard wrapping instead of opening it properly so there were knife scratches all over the side of the fridge and she was worried that Josh would be angry when he got in after work. And I also remember one about him being this wonderful hero night shift policeman whilst she was at home taking crisis calls... they really were credible. Many of my friends shared them and even those whom are professional (one is a family GP) because they’ve carved this identity of picking the vulnerable up when they’ve fallen through the net.

I can’t see any more posts because she blocked me the other day for liking a question about the PayPal, but when people post screenshots here you can see the neediness coming through.

She couldn’t shave her vagina the other day, her husband put his head down there and turned green. This is his third child. Why does a pregnant woman’s anatomy cause him to turn green? I thought he was a tough policeman? He ran to Lidl, not for some German sausage or for fresh veg... no, no he got a Nasal Trimmer. (This is handy Lidl marketing see) . Not a razor from the bathroom cupboard...

Yesterday, she couldn’t park in the hospital car park and couldn’t cope without Josh because she’s this helpless damsel in distress who needs her man.
Fortunately, a nurse happened to be there to save her. It’s all an act. A dependent victim personality trait.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else not feel like deep down she is just a really broken person and needs some real help and love. I wish she would just address the money.
I really do 😔 I know the devastation of being abandoned by a mother - we battle the demons daily with my 'gifted' kids 😢 But I've said before, reasons are not excuses to manipulate and hurt others.

Reactions: 12
You don’t have a C-section for GD. You are offered induction at 38 weeks. Although I don’t know her obstetric history , has she had previous c/sections? In which case she may have been offered an elective instead of an induction . If she had a previous c/s a home birth would be unlikely after a c/s but not impossible , she could also have an induction (they just wouldn’t use prostaglandin pessaries) not that any of this matters 😂 I’m just speculating lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.