Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a similar issue in Dorset. Took me an hour to get home from work. Grateful to have them but wish they weren't in my way Haha. And we need better infrastructure
Oh god we do don’t we?!! The traffic is an utter nightmare! At least the beaches are good I suppose..🙄

Reactions: 3
I bowed out of this thread a few threads back as I thought it was all getting too much. Especially with keels etc (I do still believe she had more of a personal vendetta against R to begin with)

... having caught up, I actually can’t believe I stuck up for her and even doubted some tattlers motives for ‘finding things out’. I was originally sent here by the rant, felt sorry for her, then started to doubt her, and subsequently thought it was nothing more than a witch hunt. Now I can’t believe how naive ive been. I’m absolutely heartbroken for the boys mother. Before I was 100% certain that R & J wouldn’t have got custody of the boys unless some serious stuff went down, that their Mum was abusive, neglectful etc. And now it seems totally apparent that wasn’t the case. I really really hope some truth comes out of all this (from the horses mouth I mean), and hope it all becomes too hot to handle and R can’t manage to keep it all under wraps another second longer. How awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her followers are like brainwashed drones blindly defending their leader without question. I love that us Tattlers (love the feeling of being in such a supportive group!) are mature and sensible enough to disagree and question each other without fear of ridicule. We discuss, debate and explain. Thats what grown ups who have independent thought do!!😘😘
Basically she is running a sect. Blind gullible unquestioning people giving her money .

Reactions: 16
If she is blocking people that comment about the money what about making Instagram posts about it and then using hashtags she usually uses and tag her in the photos etc so that way it doesn’t matter if she blocks you.

Reactions: 6
I bowed out of this thread a few threads back as I thought it was all getting too much. Especially with keels etc (I do still believe she had more of a personal vendetta against R to begin with)

... having caught up, I actually can’t believe I stuck up for her and even doubted some tattlers motives for ‘finding things out’. I was originally sent here by the rant, felt sorry for her, then started to doubt her, and subsequently thought it was nothing more than a witch hunt. Now I can’t believe how naive ive been. I’m absolutely heartbroken for the boys mother. Before I was 100% certain that R & J wouldn’t have got custody of the boys unless some serious stuff went down, that their Mum was abusive, neglectful etc. And now it seems totally apparent that wasn’t the case. I really really hope some truth comes out of all this (from the horses mouth I mean), and hope it all becomes too hot to handle and R can’t manage to keep it all under wraps another second longer. How awful.

Our Family Courts system is appalling; truly appalling. I don’t know what happened in Samantha’s case and I respect her privacy, however I do know it’s not as simple as “well the judge wouldn’t have taken the children away without reason”. I’m appalled at a decision made this week by a Cafcass worker that my s/u was not able to cope with her children. Not once has this worker seen the s/u with her children. There have been no concerns regarding her parenting from any of our staff nor the HV, social worker or schools. But a recommendation has been made that the children go to live with their father. He is the Perp of DA here and was a perp in a previous relationship (all on record).

That’s why I always ask people to look outside the smaller picture. The judge can’t disclose what has been said. A social worker can’t disclose. So we can hear PTWM’s side and Samantha has had her name vilified. Can you imagine her walking to a shop and thinking “have these people heard or read about me”.

Samantha has been portrayed as an alcoholic incapable of being a responsible parent. But she’s managed to raise her boy’s before their father left the family (on a son’s birthday) for another woman? I don’t think he worried much about the boys’ welfare when he was sneaking out to PTWM’s bed?

(Sorry if I come across as angry here, I’m usually laid back and patient but I’m unable to comment in public due to having to represent work and being professional. Here I can put my views across without fear of reprimand. I truly detest these instagrammers whom have made fame and fortune from exploiting vulnerable people. Be it new mums, victims of abuse, children, single parents... that’s all they do. Exploit. Write a post about realities of a tit life that gets shared millions of times because we can relate to the mundane, repetitive cycle of cleaning, nappies, toddler tantrums, the 2am calpol, no money...that stuff gets to us. We read it and think “Oh, I love her. She’s telling it how it is” but it’s not real.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
View attachment 30257

Highlighted bit... (badly highlighted, sorry!)

I'll see if I can find them, but I don't think there's much we can do about that as if I recall all the other GoFundMes are closed...unless the money didn't go towards a house deposit? Not sure where we stand on that tbh
Thankyou. I will try and have a look in night, I'm an insomniac, have disabled children so don't sleep well.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That's really bizarre, do you think that's a recent thing, as in they may have unfollowed her?
I doubt they ever followed her in the first place tbh. Though you’d have thought Kidscape would have seeing as she is their Ambassador and meant to promote them. Maybe following her would help open their eyes a bit as to how full of shite she can be!

Reactions: 4
Thankyou. I will try and have a look in night, I'm an insomniac, have disabled children so don't sleep well.
This heat doesn’t help either, I’m sure. Do you manage to grab some sleep during the day? I hope you’ll have a restful night tonight anyway. When you have a look at her post, note her trying to make herself seem unintelligent. She says the professionals are asking questions SHE didn’t understand. It wasn’t about her, surely it was a course for the prisoners? Someone on this thread pointed out how everything becomes about her and it’s true.

Reactions: 10
The thing is everyone is saying on insta about tattle “what will it take to shut it down someone killing themselves” 😳
Well what about the bullshit they portray. Women are coming here and literally admitting they reached out for help and were ignored, shut down or threatened with the police.
So what happens when someone takes their life because they reached out for help and was ignored for 4 months. Will they then take this seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she is blocking people that comment about the money what about making Instagram posts about it and then using hashtags she usually uses and tag her in the photos etc so that way it doesn’t matter if she blocks you.
I’ve opened a separate IG account. Have even posted on people’s pages who have #ptwm
Will continue hash tagging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the newspaper headlines if Tattle actually break the case of the missing money.

People wouldn't be calling us trolls then, Qwerty and Empen might be recognised in Queens honors list and would thank us all in their speech.
#tattletakeover it’s a team effort! Anyone who has followed her from the start contributes with historic knowledge, everyone being here and supporting any newbies who have been duped
View attachment 30257

I'll see if I can find them, but I don't think there's much we can do about that as if I recall all the other GoFundMes are closed...unless the money didn't go towards a house deposit? Not sure where we stand on that tbh
On that post, I’ve been a prison officer. I don’t recall ever having mummy bloggers in to talk to prisoners 😂 especially considering it has Cat A’s. They dont just let anyone in for Christ sake

If the go fund me stated a house deposit, more fool people for putting their hard earned cash to someone else’s deposit. It’s only when it’s been state it’s going to victims and a specific place and then it doesn’t that you’d be able to report it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it might have been @FromOopNorth that had the screenshots. There are at least two go fund mes that I have seen that were set up for the house deposit. Though interestingly they don’t appear to be on the site or google any more.
Yup I am sure I have screenshots, I've just taken so many the last few weeks it will take a while to find them! I'll post them as soon as I can for you ❤

Reactions: 3
View attachment 30257

I think it might have been @FromOopNorth that had the screenshots. There are at least two go fund mes that I have seen that were set up for the house deposit. Though interestingly they don’t appear to be on the site or google any more.
[/QUOT

Yes I remember that too, definitely more that one for the house deposit

Reactions: 1
This heat doesn’t help either, I’m sure. Do you manage to grab some sleep during the day? I hope you’ll have a restful night tonight anyway. When you have a look at her post, note her trying to make herself seem unintelligent. She says the professionals are asking questions SHE didn’t understand. It wasn’t about her, surely it was a course for the prisoners? Someone on this thread pointed out how everything becomes about her and it’s true.
I've noticed that as well. I have a friend that I felt sorry for that has a medical diagnosis that I wont mention,as I'm not qualified to judge but Rachaele behaves very much like her.

There was an incident last year where we had to help somebody in medical and police need. Her version and mine are very, very different. I'm very much in the background and don't draw attention into myself and we had dealt with it. Her version was catastrophic, horrendous, made her poorly, etc. When I heard her retelling the story, her version was very different to mine.

I guess police taking witness statements get this all the time, no 2 version of events are the same. I think Rachaele is in the camp of everything being horrendous, vile, catastrophic, etc whereas any ordinary person would think that's not great but would deal with it accordingly.

Her book is bad fiction at best as in most of it and her subsequent stories either didn't happen or are highly exaggerated.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.