Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think R took it down. @Empen asked us to report it at around 11pm last night. I have been keeping my eye on that GoFundMe and it was still up at 3pm today. R would have acted much quicker than that if she took it down.

I reckon GoFundMe took it down 😎
Wonder if the money will be returned to the donators if Go Fund me find it dodgy.

Reactions: 11
One of us has replied to Ms Shead this evening with this point tonight.

If she is “only” there for sharing information about campaigns, then why is she writing about these ‘horrific’ stories of holding babies, reading these women’s notes and crying hysterically when she’s gotten home after having such a hard day seeing these women?

Just shows she is a fantasist.

This is it. I just can’t get my head around this madness. Isn’t there a law against lying. I know everyone lies but if you lie in a job you’d be sacked. Her blog is her job so do the rules still not apply? Are there no guidelines for blogging? Should her page not say fantasist writer? It’s mind blowing what she’s getting away with.

I do apologise if I was coming across rude earlier hun I could not for the life of me get out what I needed to say properly. Kids being of school arguing and this weather is mind bleeping me 😂😂 I know you’re working on this in your spare time and it must be so draining 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It literally is a can of worms! A big fat can of worms!

Every day it seems to get worse as it all unfolds.

I hope she’s held accountable for this mess and it gets cleared up. I can’t help but feel so sad for her huge following that are still ‘donating’ to the ‘wonderful’ work she’s doing 😔 xx

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine the newspaper headlines if Tattle actually break the case of the missing money.

People wouldn't be calling us trolls then, Qwerty and Empen might be recognised in Queens honors list and would thank us all in their speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have got to admit it’s took me till this thread to actually believe you all and not r I was totally on her side the whole time, even when she took 4 months to reply to me when I asked for help, I just honestly thought she was busy I honestly believe this is only the beginning and a lot more is going to unfold, I too am sad as I really thought she was a good person and wholeheartedly believed in everything she did, and when it all comes crashing down she will have no one to blame but herself but it won’t be it will be everyone else’s fault and she will be the poor little innocent girl trying to save the world it disgusts me 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone else got the feeling that this is just the beginning and just the tip of a very big iceberg
Absolutely this!

She probably learnt from an early age how to manipulate, and has used that into her adult life. Watching her IG, she appears to have the "gift of the gab"! :sneaky:

I doubt any of this is new, as in the last couple of years - she knows full well what she has been able to get away with, but most people not aware of what she is capable of.

Reactions: 17
This is it. I just can’t get my head around this madness. Isn’t there a law against lying. I know everyone lies but if you lie in a job you’d be sacked. Her blog is her job so do the rules still not apply? Are there no guidelines for blogging? Should her page not say fantasist writer? It’s mind blowing what she’s getting away with.
What I don’t understand is that she obviously linked closely with Trevi house ? They must follow her on social media etc... why have they not corrected her lies ? They must have read her posts and seen inaccurate information ?

Reactions: 14

I do apologise if I was coming across rude earlier hun I could not for the life of me get out what I needed to say properly. Kids being of school arguing and this weather is mind bleeping me 😂😂 I know you’re working on this in your spare time and it must be so draining 💙
You are doing great, don’t worry 🙂 one week in, 4 to go. Headphones in and deep breaths. 🦸🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can you remember Qwerty, I think a few threads back, I'm sure somebody shared another picture of a Go Fund me page with eleven thousand and something pounds for Rachaeles house deposit. They said there were 2 accounts going until she asked for it to be paid to paypal.

I cant think who it was 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry I’m confused. Was you asking if I could remember who it was? If that’s the case absolutely not. I have no idea what’s going on here most days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I got where you were coming from. I don't get how she's getting away with it and sometimes I even think I'm missing something because it's all so bleeping bizarre!!

Reactions: 6
Trevi do not follow Rachael.
She follows them though.

Can’t say about Facebook as I don’t have it, if someone can look?
I can’t see all her followers on fb only people that I know who follow her !

I find that so odd they don’t follow her ? Unless it’s a fairly inactive insta page ? Does she tag them in her posts etc regularly ?
Is that the same for the Nelson trust is it she talks about often ?

Reactions: 1
I can’t see all her followers on fb only people that I know who follow her !

I find that so odd they don’t follow her ? Unless it’s a fairly inactive insta page ? Does she tag them in her posts etc regularly ?
Is that the same for the Nelson trust is it she talks about often ?
The Nelson Trust don’t follow her on Insta either. Nor do Kidscape though she follows both of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Highlighted bit... (badly highlighted, sorry!)

Sorry I’m confused. Was you asking if I could remember who it was? If that’s the case absolutely not. I have no idea what’s going on here most days 😂
I'll see if I can find them, but I don't think there's much we can do about that as if I recall all the other GoFundMes are closed...unless the money didn't go towards a house deposit? Not sure where we stand on that tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Trevi do not follow Rachael.
She follows them though.

Can’t say about Facebook as I don’t have it, if someone can look?
I wonder if they’ve unfollowed recently when all this has come to light?
Could be distancing themselves

Reactions: 9
I think organisations such as Trevi only get involved with PTWM for the bonus of having her name attached to them and what that means for their funding. It increases awareness of their business, it’s good for networking with larger companies and the local authorities and that leads to funding. I don’t know how things work over there, but over here all the local organisations compete against each other with tendering in order to secure contracts. We’ve just lost one to a larger DA service.

So, I’m not certain, but I’m guessing that it seems a good idea to these organisations to have someone with a large social media following involved with them just for financial-gains purpose, the newspaper articles and radio interviews. And vice-versa, PTWM gains exposure as someone who advocates on behalf of women fleeing domestic abuse and she’s created this identity for herself.

I think it’s a load of bullshit. No one looks that polished when they’ve been sitting with a broken woman all day, trying to find refuge space. This week alone i’ve had; one woman lose residency of her child (she’s a victim not a perp, but the perp actually won residency. You can imagine how she’s feeling); one woman requiring police intervention for her safety; another requiring intense support due to family courts order (DA related), four families in emergency accommodation, one needing a food parcel. I’m overweight, grey hair, can’t sleep, stressed, can’t switch off.

This is all bullshit - she’s not portraying lives of women in crisis. A woman escaping domestic abuse doesn’t want freebie fancy clothes that have been #gifted from someone who wants publicity. They need tampons, shampoo, food, a weekly bus ticket to get to the job centre and back, a suitcase so that she’s not carrying her belongings in bin bags.

No one I work with contact someone on Instagram and say they need help with flooring. They’d go without or they’d apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment. And likewise, no one would advertise a post code on Instagram either.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I think you probably work in the same “ industry” as I do. And I simply don’t know how they get away with it.. if my husband or I posted a quarter of what they do we would be investigated, told to stop at best and fired at worst.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.