Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you're saying.

However, years ago I used to read another forum: one based around conspiracy theories. Now, I don't buy into every conspiracy out there but I do enjoy reading other peoples opinions on all sorts of subjects.

There was a MASSIVE thread all about Jimmy Savile. It was discussion, suspicions, statements from those who had dealings with him, and evidence about what he was up to for all those years.

This thread was started before he died, and the truths started to come out pubicly about all he had done after his death. Meanwhile, the truth had been tucked away in a forum thread for a long long time.

I'm not saying that the cases are the same, not at all, but truth can be found in the most unlikely of places :)
So much of the saville stuff was on the digital spy forums. I kept saying to everyone it will come out and it got brushed off! Their blind items are fun if you need some light relief.

This is getting ridiculous and slightly too far-fetched now imo. Which is a real shame as some very real serious issues and concerns had been raised by people 😢

Edit: the posts I were referring have now been deleted so this now probably won’t make sense to a lot of you!
What happened?

From what I've seen Constance does report on how much she has sent to the charity. She also is a lot more upfront about what she is asking people for when she asks them to subscribe.

Chaotic yes, maybe some skeletons in the closet, but on the face of it she is a lot more transparent and not completely shady and unapologetic like some.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So if 250,000 of her ‘army’ donated just £1 a month, she’s potentially made £3 million in one year?😱 although I’ve seen comments from people saying it was £2, £5 and even saw a comment that mentioned their friend was paying £15 a month?! So it is obviously way more than that. My jaw has actually hit the floor when I’ve sat here and thought about it more.

In my opinion, she set it up with good intentions, but the fact the donations were rolling in at such an amount, she probably thought ‘taking a bit here and there won’t hurt’ and the power of it has gone to her head.

I’m only 24(25 in August), and made massive mistakes when I was younger which has landed me in debt, and I cry most days knowing it’s probably going to take me years and years to get out of it considering I can only work part time due to having a 5 year old, and she sits back and laps it up that hard working kind people donate. It makes me angry and so so sad😤😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm only on page 17 (out of 21) just trying to catch up so what I say may already be covered in the later pages...

I followed KDIL for a very short period of time, realised how vulgar she was and stopped following. I'm no prude but I don't find talk like that funny! Burping and farting on videos, I feel sorry for her children. I know that she does a lot for female bodies etc but there are ways of doing that without being obscene.

With regards to the name....I get that, I had a daughter in Jan and I wanted her to have the same name as me but my partner didn't, we are getting married next year but I don't really want to change my name. My reasoning is that I like my name, it's very u heard of and that I'm the main caregiver, if anything happens between us and I don't end up getting married then me and my daughter have different names. So I get that to a certain extent.

Her latest post is vulgar, I don't understand why people are saying they are laughing so much, it's not funny. Just like when people say her book and posts made them cry, am I just heartless? I read her book in one day, not because i unable to put it down but coz the text was large, sentences spread out, small pages and pointless drivel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still there 😂
Your comment isn't visible to anyone else 😭

I wonder...I dont think you can pre-moderate IG comments, but you can use this filter.

So for example, any comments with the words "donation", "PayPal", "money" etc etc would be automatically hidden to be moderated later - but still visible to the person who posted it.

Also, she has only 16 comments on a pic posted 5 hours ago. I wonder how many are trapped in the filter 😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

I wonder...I dont think you can pre-moderate IG comments, but you can use this filter.

So for example, any comments with the words "donation", "PayPal", "money" etc etc would be automatically hidden to be moderated later - but still visible to the person who posted it.

View attachment 29907

Also, she has only 16 comments on a pic posted 5 hours ago. I wonder how many are trapped in the filter 😮
Wow that's something I didn't know at all! I went to check and I can see 14 comments. I've wondered before that on some posts there have been very few comments, obviously it's this filter!

Reactions: 8
Wow that's something I didn't know at all! I went to check and I can see 14 comments. I've wondered before that on some posts there have been very few comments, obviously it's this filter!
One would have to get creative to get around the filter.

"My dear R, could the information regarding the monetary expenditure bequeathed to you by numerous benefactors please be divulged upon us post haste"

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

View attachment 29907

Will have to try and find a way round it.

Reactions: 6
One would have to get creative to get around the filter.

"My dear R, could the information regarding the monetary expenditure bequeathed to you by numerous benefactors please be divulged upon us post haste"

😂
Ffs 😂 I snorted so hard. It’s too hot and it hurt 🤕 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m reading all these threads in absolute disgust, I went to her as soon as my friend messaged me as I thought she could help or maybe advice this all needs to be stopped x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How about now? Check the most recent post. Can you see it? Tried to avoid certain words.View attachment 29915

She wouldn’t understand all that 😂 You’d have to post her a dictionary.

Well I’ve had 1 like so far so people must be able to see it.
I've liked it from my private account 💃🏼 well done for getting around it 👍🏼🤘🏼

I've liked it from my private account 💃🏼 well done for getting around it 👍🏼🤘🏼
Let's see how long it stays 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It's so frustrating isn't it?! The thousands of people crying with laughter about her vaginal escapades while countless vulnerable people are being hurt by her in the background :(

It's really upsetting.

She's gained 2000 followers on FB overnight as well, due to the ridiculous lady garden business, after being static for weeks 🤬
It is really upsetting and it is BULLSHIT to say she’s too busy to reply to someone who is breaking their heart and needs help. I messaged her a handful of times earlier this year and every time she replied within an hour, once it was immediately and I’d just commented on her story so nothing major or worth replying to even.

I am shocked and disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It is really upsetting and it is BULLSHIT to say she’s too busy to reply to someone who is breaking their heart and needs help. I messaged her a handful of times earlier this year and every time she replied within an hour, once it was immediately and I’d just commented on her story so nothing major or worth replying to even.

I am shocked and disgusted.

I noticed that when I've replied to her story in her favour she's replied back. When it was asking about warrior help, nothing! It's really disturning!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.