Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been said many times but i also came here after the tattle rant, read all the posts and been a bit of a lurker. I too have been a "fan" of R's since the mothercare post and have also noticed a change in her appearance and behaviour over the last year or so.

Since finding Tattle and realising for myself that you are not a bunch of horrific trolls, im so happy to hear that others have the same opinion as me!

I never donated but i did buy her book which first had me questioning her.... Parts of the book didnt match up with things on her insta or facebook!

Another thing that has always bugged me is while i was preparing a personal statement for university and trying to obtain work related experience (which was pretty dammed hard seeing as i didnt have any relevant qualifications or experience) was how easy it was for her to have relevant information and contacts to help her "warriors"

Anyway i wanted to come by and say hi as i have voted in the poll but never posted until now
Hi,

How is the personal statement coming along? If it is in social work or the social sciences, I absolutely recommend volunteering. There are lots of services who would be grateful for an extra pair of hands and would only require two hours per week. Maybe you could volunteer with older people for one afternoon (given DBS checks and so on), perhaps going into residential care homes and talking a resident for a walk? And then another day maybe volunteer with a youth club? The most important part of that is then explaining what you have learned from those experiences. Good luck! (And just ignore that if you’re already on the course!)

Reactions: 6
I think it would be a great interview

I would want to be a fly on the wall to see how R responseded

Responded
That’s all I meant, not that I’d want Katie fighting any battles, just that she is someone who doesn’t scare easily and isn’t afraid to ask questions that others wouldn’t 😊

Reactions: 3
This has set massive alarm bells off. Anyone remember the rant of an an amazon book review that made people uncomfortable- this has the exact same wording.. “ the kids have had to surpass her” “ I wouldn’t trust her as a wife” I’m feeling massively uncomfortable wit this...
It was written by someone @Quickfyre knows.
She is just reposting it here- to my understanding.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it weird once you take those ‘Rach the hero’ glasses off absolutely everything she does, says or writes is just a complete crock of tit. I struggle to just listen to her belittling, sarcastic and whiney voice anymore.

I haven’t been as involved in these threads as I’d like to have been to be honest, I have a 7 month old and just don’t have the time. But my god, after a good catch up I genuinely feel like there’s a fire inside me and I really really hope she’s exposed for what she is. I honestly believe what you guys have found out or people have told us is just the tip of the iceburg.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This has set massive alarm bells off. Anyone remember the rant of an an amazon book review that made people uncomfortable- this has the exact same wording.. “ the kids have had to surpass her” “ I wouldn’t trust her as a wife” I’m feeling massively uncomfortable wit this...

It was written by Samantha’s partner

Reactions: 8
It was written by Samantha’s partner
Sorry the book review was. I think there’s probably a lot of friends or family sending Samantha support but wanting to remain anonymous because of the way their lives are pulled apart by she who must not be named

Reactions: 4
Well if your still reading @Quickfyre, i wish you nothing but the very best , just keep going and keep your head held high . Hopefully the truth will come out and justice will be done .
Youve been very brave coming forward and speaking out x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just dipping in to clarify what @Devongirl has said.
Samantha is ok, she’s built her self a happy life, all things considered and that needs protecting.

So two people posting under one account?

Thanks for the heads up!
It was only Samantha posting. She just posted that from her partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.