Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is R really that thick or does she put it on? You can’t be that dim surely? Sorry, was just watching her stories about the kids pasta (obviously Josh is making her a steak 🙄) and I just can’t work out if she acts blonde or really is horrifically thick. (No offence to blonde people btw).
Can you imagine her at one of the refuges or DA charities... "I do like my big strong man, I do *eyelash flutter* cos I am a 'elpless ickle fing *eyelash flutter* What's Domestic Violence..?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s going to make a deal in her book about Seb not wanting to be around alcohol as he’s traumatised, she should back it up. I’m sure he was present at the wedding where J was drinking? I could be wrong. It’s just another inconsistency. Many of times when eating out they have had the odd beer on the table- this isn’t a problem but if your going to state a fact in your book atleast have the intellengence to keep up the charade 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she’s putting it on so that when the tit hits the fan, her “army” will fall for her “oh but I didn’t know what I was doing, I can’t understand PayPal” bullshit excuses.
Which would wash if she hadn't previously done a post thanking the guy that set it all up and explained it all to her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
None of it balances out ... Haphazard/chaotic.

She has one young step child in her care who was traumatised over a drunk parent and yet she was on that podcast talking about the oldest child and alcohol, saying she didn't know what was best ie teen parties, should she buy a bottle of wine for the eldest to take? ...

All a contradiction, just like the rest of her stories and life 'experiences'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha at least one good thing that’s come out of this whole thread, she’s cooked twice this week 😂 because she reads it. most people feed their kids without having to visit MCDonalds twice a day but R has dug out her trusty old pan. Wonder if J had to leave instructions on how to use the hob.
I thought the same myself when I saw her stories

Reactions: 4
The thing is to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. Shes repeatedly said various things and later posted something which completely contradicts it.

Reactions: 7
I can’t bear people who pretend to be stupid when they’re not - acting as if she doesn’t know the name of any veg or that it’s a massive achievement that she cooked some pasta. It’s just cringe and doesn’t even sound natural anymore when she’s saying it, just badly rehearsed.

The too scared, clueless, dependant and defenceless to even leave the house alone or boil an egg herself act, just makes her look like a dick now and is setting a terrible example to her kids. It’s a complete juxta-position for someone who wants to pretend to be flying the flag for strong women and empowerment, be a charity Ambassador, novelist, con artist, world saviour and whatever other plans she has for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And obviously if they split up. He won’t be allowed to see this child because he’s “toxic” the same as all of her other exes.
I’ve often wondered if Josh maybe scared of splitting up with her. If the lies are anything to go on he must be a bit worried he will be made out to be toxic and abusive.

Reactions: 8
It has been said many times but i also came here after the tattle rant, read all the posts and been a bit of a lurker. I too have been a "fan" of R's since the mothercare post and have also noticed a change in her appearance and behaviour over the last year or so.

Since finding Tattle and realising for myself that you are not a bunch of horrific trolls, im so happy to hear that others have the same opinion as me!

I never donated but i did buy her book which first had me questioning her.... Parts of the book didnt match up with things on her insta or facebook!

Another thing that has always bugged me is while i was preparing a personal statement for university and trying to obtain work related experience (which was pretty dammed hard seeing as i didnt have any relevant qualifications or experience) was how easy it was for her to have relevant information and contacts to help her "warriors"

Anyway i wanted to come by and say hi as i have voted in the poll but never posted until now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
After reading PTWM posts, I frankly cannot believe how she has got as far as today with her fabricated life of lies. She is a mother?? Yet puts children in to the limelight where they have had to surpass her to feel loved and needed and silenced. All because she is an utter control freak and terrified of people knowing her book of lies, as she would fail financially in her pretentious made up life. All paid for because of the courtesy of people who thought she was funny and genuine at one time. Her media stinks of lies, sharing her crocodile tears to her IG! To feel sorry for her...

She states she’s been trolled..... ! Hypocrite

What has she been doing to all the vulnerable mothers....! Preying

She has belittled and portrayed the other parents in the most disturbing light to make those children love her and feel so desperate to her. Some of these children are not even her own! She still cackles out loud and take so many selfies it’s surprising she is not sick of herself, she obviously actually forgets what she looks like. The children look like they just want to play but instead are forced to be photographed for her own publicity day in day out. Is anyone concerned about child exploitation?!

She obviously adores herself and yet so many people think she is a self centred, money gold digger.

PTWM comes across as selfish, controlling, manipulative and mistrusting, I wouldn’t trust her as a wife, it’s all me, me, me, it’s all about me. She is pathetic doesn’t she have her own children and a husband to consider. She never deserved people’s time of day let alone their money to the charities she was meant to be assisting. Where has it all gone I ask myself? On you!

Her journey ‘her book’ of events purely been for her own self gratification. She has consistently preyed on vulnerable mothers to believe the lies she has and continue to spout! As if she’s a Saviour. With no expertise and false accounts of of her personal life to fool and deceive others. Even her own family have admitted this to the press!

All of which has reared its ugly head because she is never not lying or swearing or using children or others to big herself up.

Yet she says she is there to help others?! PTWM can’t even save herself from the despair she has caused and created for those children or parents in her life so far. She jokes about people’s lives, their deficits, their troubles to gain support. After reading her book I would be considerably more concerned about her emotional instability and violent behaviour, especially amongst the children she is bringing up.

Is the calendar in time for her to collate money from her ‘crew’, ‘army’ for her own Christmas presents or is that to gain more ‘freebies’ from people who do not have a clue about what and who she really is. Or is the money raised to a charity for good cause?

I doubt it very much. Where has people’s hard earned donations gone? What has it been spent on? Has it all been spent on yourself PTWM? Can you actually be honest for once about this rather than avoid genuine people who have believed they were contributing to a good cause?.....
After reading PTWM posts, I frankly cannot believe how she has got as far as today with her fabricated life of lies. She is a mother?? Yet puts children in to the limelight where they have had to surpass her to feel loved and needed and silenced. All because she is an utter control freak and terrified of people knowing her book of lies, as she would fail financially in her pretentious made up life. All paid for because of the courtesy of people who thought she was funny and genuine at one time. Her media stinks of lies, sharing her crocodile tears to her IG! To feel sorry for her...

She states she’s been trolled..... ! Hypocrite

What has she been doing to all the vulnerable mothers....! Preying

She has belittled and portrayed the other parents in the most disturbing light to make those children love her and feel so desperate to her. Some of these children are not even her own! She still cackles out loud and take so many selfies it’s surprising she is not sick of herself, she obviously actually forgets what she looks like. The children look like they just want to play but instead are forced to be photographed for her own publicity day in day out. Is anyone concerned about child exploitation?!

She obviously adores herself and yet so many people think she is a self centred, money gold digger.

PTWM comes across as selfish, controlling, manipulative and mistrusting, I wouldn’t trust her as a wife, it’s all me, me, me, it’s all about me. She is pathetic doesn’t she have her own children and a husband to consider. She never deserved people’s time of day let alone their money to the charities she was meant to be assisting. Where has it all gone I ask myself? On you!

Her journey ‘her book’ of events purely been for her own self gratification. She has consistently preyed on vulnerable mothers to believe the lies she has and continue to spout! As if she’s a Saviour. With no expertise and false accounts of of her personal life to fool and deceive others. Even her own family have admitted this to the press!

All of which has reared its ugly head because she is never not lying or swearing or using children or others to big herself up.

Yet she says she is there to help others?! PTWM can’t even save herself from the despair she has caused and created for those children or parents in her life so far. She jokes about people’s lives, their deficits, their troubles to gain support. After reading her book I would be considerably more concerned about her emotional instability and violent behaviour, especially amongst the children she is bringing up.

Is the calendar in time for her to collate money from her ‘crew’, ‘army’ for her own Christmas presents or is that to gain more ‘freebies’ from people who do not have a clue about what and who she really is. Or is the money raised to a charity for good cause?

I doubt it very much. Where has people’s hard earned donations gone? What has it been spent on? Has it all been spent on yourself PTWM? Can you actually be honest for once about this rather than avoid genuine people who have believed they were contributing to a good cause?.....
This has set massive alarm bells off. Anyone remember the rant of an an amazon book review that made people uncomfortable- this has the exact same wording.. “ the kids have had to surpass her” “ I wouldn’t trust her as a wife” I’m feeling massively uncomfortable wit this...

Reactions: 12
At the top of this post

I don’t think she does either. I’m going to stop commenting as it’s pissing me right off. Hopefully the other girls will manage to build cases against her.
...she wants you to stop commenting, don’t give her the satisfaction, she’s a manipulator, this is how she works! Her warped mind wants everyone to get frustrated with her stupid antics.
I can’t even address her with an initial anymore, just “she”.
Don’t you lot give up now, you’ve all come sooooo far. X

Couldn’t give a fig what she does with her face tbh it’s by the by considering all the other stuff that has and continues to go down at the moment. I do care how it was funded though and if it’s by PayPal subs which seems high chance that it is she’s got some seriously explaining todo.

The I’m helpless thing is another way to make herself in control and be fawned over and waited upon. We all love baby animals and babies cos they need looking after and nurturing it’s basic instinct she’s doing the exact same thing here. She knows what she’s doing and knows how to control people.

It’s all building the I’m a victim narrative which people like her love to constantly fall back on so they can avoid responsibility for their actions. Clever and sly.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just checked the book with reference to the drinking thing. As I’m sure she’s contradicting herself...
I’ve taken the photos of the snippets but I just wanted to check with @Quickfyre before posting them?
They are in reference to Seb and from the book and I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere on here that you’ve read the book but wanted to check before posting anyway xx

I hope she didn’t use the PayPal donations to pay for her lip filler.
Given there are no accounts forthcoming then and looks to be one big pot of money for Putwum to dip into as she chooses yeah I'd say there's a good chance the lip fillers, braces may well have been paid for by donations... No accounts no boolk, no ledgers even.... tit accountant or a very good one who gave advice on how to dodge tax on suspect income...

Reactions: 6
I can’t bear people who pretend to be stupid when they’re not - acting as if she doesn’t know the name of any veg or that it’s a massive achievement that she cooked some pasta. It’s just cringe and doesn’t even sound natural anymore when she’s saying it, just badly rehearsed.

The too scared, clueless, dependant and defenceless to even leave the house alone or boil an egg herself act, just makes her look like a dick now and is setting a terrible example to her kids. It’s a complete juxta-position for someone who wants to pretend to be flying the flag for strong women and empowerment, be a charity Ambassador, novelist, con artist, world saviour and whatever other plans she has for herself.
What confuses me is that we all (or most of us here at one time or another) have fallen for her tit despite the blatant contradictions. One minute she’s too dumb to remember to eat and too anxious to leave the house alone, the very next minute she’s yravellingthe country and speaking to hundreds of people who’ve paid to see her talk about her experiences 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why do we fall for it being true?? I’m so cross with myself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.