Part Time Working Mummy #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

@Mummyof4boys My understanding is that in reality the ex wife of Tony is/was a very good mother and the stepdaughters mainly lived with her. Rachel just likes to make it sound like she raised them and bought them up when the truth is actually the opposite.

Reactions: 7

So sorry, I got the bit about the trustee about 2 seconds ago thanks for explaining

Reactions: 3
That’s if she’s actually passing this stuff on. For all we know she could be saying that but keeping it all for herself. Her friend would say the charity received them to make R look good.

Wouldn’t surprise me

So sorry, I got the bit about the trustee about 2 seconds ago thanks for explaining
No need to be sorry for anything! hey, sometimes I get too excited and post things before I have critically assessed them and I'm always willing to be corrected or whatever anyway!

These threads are moving fast too!

The Gloucester trustee midwife's name sounds familiar too, I'm sure I've seen it on PTWM social media whilst researching. I'll have a look

I’m all for whatever is your personal choice but lets face it, it’s because she all me, my brand, me, I’m surprised it’s not call baby PuTWuM
Why do I keep seeing people saying PUTWUM and PITWAM? It’s just PTWM though.

Just everything about her grinds on me. Going to change her name to “Horrific, Vile, Vomitty R”

Reactions: 12
Because none of the others have Josh's last name, and it's unfair. Or something like that. She mentioned it before. The baby will have her surname. Madness if you ask me.
One celeb that most likely wouldn’t be scared to ask questions is Katie Hopkins

Reactions: 16
She’s always got to be the bigger and better hero in comparison to other ex’s most likely
I can’t see the pics of the lady in the lift on the nelsons trust website to compare ... tried to google ... and Kate Middleton has visited the nelsons trust Royal connections you think Rachel?

Reactions: 4
I don't understand the questioning over the surname, it is the 21st century, women don't have to take a mans surname and nor do the children.

Reactions: 15
To be fair, I remember that post and it said they don't drink together in front of the boys. One always stays sober.

Why is the baby not having Josh's last name? Just saw on Insta that bag said 'baby hambleton'
I recall a long while back she said the baby was having her name as Josh didn’t feel that surnames were important. That they are all family.

I get that it’s not unusual BUT given they are married, it is a little odd.

The cynical me thinks it’s just another part of her manipulative ways. Have the surname as hers..just in case.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.