Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parental alienation. I feel so sorry for Racheale and Joshs victims and there seems to be so many.
Anyone remember Racheal supporting Sally Faulkner?
Wow I just googled PTWM and sally Faulkner I don’t know how to screen shot or link here but having read Samantha’s letter I am speechless.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
@Quickfyre if you are still here, I believe EVERY word you wrote.
I’ve been desperately trying to find you to talk to you as I think I can help you out.. if you want to message me, the. Please feel free to, I TOTALLY understand if you don’t feel you want to however.
But I think you are so so brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Tbh I think PTWM's whole persona is a massive crock of tit.

I think shes used PC plod's work environment and taken stories and used them as her own or just simply made them up.

The viral 'bridge' piece was a plant to see if she could make money from writing.

She's reinvented herself as some hero/saviour to detract from all the abuse and lies she has directed at people (ie family hers and joshs).

All BULLSHIT.

Also find it odd that 2 of PTWM ex's previous wives work/volunteer in MH and DA.

Funny that?

Reactions: 18
I so hope that post from Sam turns out to be genuine. I think there's a few people on here that will be able to help her case and offer sound advice.

Reactions: 22
I so hope that post from Sam turns out to be genuine. I think there's a few people on here that will be able to help her case and offer sound advice.
Me too sounds so awful.
Im just glad despite loss of boys shes well again, she has supportive partner and good job.
I imagine its highly unlikely she would be working as a mental healtb nurse if she had current mental health issues or was under the influence so surely the trust she works for would make excellent character witness.
She should have visitation and contact rights and they are illegally ignoring that.
Do we assume a large chunk of PayPal money did not go to warriors it went to pay their personal legal bills?
Did she go to court over custody of the girls and allow them access to their father?

Reactions: 20
Why has she taken every parent to court? I’ve never understood that.

Absolutely feel awful for the boys mum. If it’s her I hope things sort them selves out 💗

Reactions: 15

Absolutely feel awful for the boys mum. If it’s her I hope things sort them selves out 💗
I think that should be alarm bells ringing in itself that every parent has been fought and fought for custody or alienated from their child due to her.
@Pink flamingo B&T don’t see their Father and are currently in court regarding the situation. From all accounts he is a less than savoury character. That’s all I think should be said on the matter, and I think in that case, the girls perhaps are better where they are.

Reactions: 9

Because she is a narcissist.

Sounds like Sam is on a good path now but nothing, NOTHING will ever heal the pain of having your children taken away. I hope she can gain some comfort from us reading her side and utterly sympathising with her.

Reactions: 21
I think that should be alarm bells ringing in itself that every parent has been fought and fought for custody or alienated from their child due to her.
@Pink flamingo B&T don’t see their Father and are currently in court regarding the situation. From all accounts he is a less than savoury character. That’s all I think should be said on the matter, and I think in that case, the girls perhaps are better where they are.
Thanks for update so the redacted court documents she shared from to a random follower are are on chl account are on relation to the girls.
Did that court case also happen at same time as she started collecting PayPal money.
Its quite possible i guess a lot of the missing PayPal money has gone on paying their own ongoing legal bills.

Reactions: 7
Hi Samantha. If you’re still reading can I just say how extremely brave you’ve been and I can totally understand why you had a breakdown after what you’ve been through. I cannot imagine the mental torture of losing your children.

I truly hope you get to see your children again. It sounds like you’re recovering and in a better place in your life.

Thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for update so the redacted court documents she shared from to a random follower are are on chl account are on relation to the girls.
Did that court case also happen at same time as she started collecting PayPal money.
Its quite possible i guess a lot of the missing PayPal money has gone on paying their own ongoing legal bills.
Think that’s a grey area of speculation regarding the funds and legal fees.
She claims to represent herself. So who knows. Only those in the courtroom truly know what happens. Those court papers should never have been seen by anyone other than those in that room, so she should be held in contempt.

Reactions: 10
I will back this up from my own versions of life;
My parents were married for 20 years. My mother wantsd to go out alot, get drunk (shes a binge drinker) go to festivals and go out alot more. She cheated on my father countless times. So whe my father said no more, it cant keep happening, mainly because before she became a nurse she was a drug addict. My father was concerned about her addictive behaviour. She cried wolf.

Shes a nurse. So when she was coming into work in a state, crying about him 'controlling her', her work colleagues bought every last word. They fast tracked her for a therapist, (good old NHS privileges) even the therapist fell for the 'abuse'story. They got her into a woman's refuge within 3 weeks of going to a therapist as my mother maintained that she was being abused.

She found life a lot worse at the woman's refuge as she had to be in by 10pm, couldn't go out drinking.she became very bitter that now she was being controlled by the women who ran the refuge.
In fact, on a particular day. She went back to the house she shared with my father. Saw him with another woman in bed (let's just say my dad is a handsome man, and the second he realised what she had done, he moved on. Good for him! Dont forget my mother maintained he was abusive. Yet he had nothing to do with her after that)

So when my mother saw him in bed with another woman? Her reaction? She was throwing things. Verbally abusive towards them. Screaming and Shouting at him for cheating on her. They managed to get her out of the house. Now what I dont understand why would a woman who claimed to be si scared of her husband even set foot back in that house?

So my moral of the story is. Yes it can happen. People can make officials believe anything they want to believe if they really tried. My mother even got arrested for supplying cannabis! And now shes a nurse!! The courts will always respect those with a title... just like josh did as hes a police officer.
I believe every word from samantha

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If this is true that it is absolutely and completely heartbreaking. Beyond anything I could tolerate as a mother.

Obviously it hasn’t been verified but it’s made me realize that there is a lot of evil in this world 😭
It sounds like a mum speaking from the heart, obviously desperate with nothing left to lose because her boys have already gone 😢 she just wants justice.

Reactions: 16
I also think that part of the PayPal donations went on legal fees though that is obviously speculation on my part. She stated herself a couple of years ago that they had more than £15,000 debt due to legal fees as a result of the family courts yet were able to pay for a wedding not long after, go on holiday and live the lifestyle they do. One published book and a few ads doesn’t pay for that.

They are hiding something imo.

Josh on his stories thanked Rachel for her converse hi-tops that she bought him for his birthday. He could’ve just thanked her face to face but I guess he just wanted to show that she didn’t get him anything too extravagant. He failed to thank her for the approx £1000 Apple iBook that she also bought him. How rude of you Josh! 😉

I don’t follow Tallulah’s slime account so haven’t seen it but someone who does said that Tallulah had posted a video of him unwrapping it. This video was shortly removed with an excuse that it had been reported and had to be deleted.Not you removing it Rachel because you didn’t want people to see how much money you’d spent on a birthday present and wanting people to believe the lie that your lifestyle hasn’t changed??

I’d have thought a family who already had 5 children would be desperately saving for the arrival of a new baby rather than splashing out on such extravagant birthday presents that they are then trying to hide. Unless they have no money worries at all ...

So again, Rachel:

* how much as been raised by PayPal donations and what has it been spent on?
* why are you refusing to tell your followers where their money has gone?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So again, Rachel:

* how much as been raised by PayPal donations and what has it been spent on?
* why are you refusing to tell your followers where their money has gone?

Reactions: 7
Omg heartbreaking, i really don’t no how these two sleep at night. It’s only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down on them like some one said it’s been a month since it’s all come out but every day more and more people are finding out what there like and more shocking things are coming out. I really hope samantha gets in contact with Empen or qwerty gets some good advice and finally be able to see her babies 😢 we know they both read her so to josh and racheleaelelel you are both utter sc*m!! Where’s the money gone and let the boys see their mum! There’s a reason they don’t call you mum rach, because they know they’ve got a loving mum that one day they’ll be back with.
She really does like to play god with peoples lives doesn’t she.

• Heart
Parental alienation. I feel so sorry for Racheale and Joshs victims and there seems to be so many.
Anyone remember Racheal supporting Sally Faulkner?
Wow I just googled PTWM and sally Faulkner I don’t know how to screen shot or link here but having read Samantha’s letter I am speechless.
It is actually jaw dropping what PTWM has written in this post about parental alienation considering what she has done to Samantha and what she tried to do to Edie’s Dad. It must have been soul destroying for them to have read it if they did.

How she can write such things knowing what she has done is beyond me. She must have quite a complex mental illness to do this. I think she partly does it to try and convince herself and others that she is a nice person rather than emotionally evil and manipulative.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My brother went through a similar experience he was stopped from seeing his children and as a family we were put through 18 months of hell and lies with his ex seemingly winning and getting police officers on her side along with women’s aid, the accusations against him were truly horrendous but eventually a judge declared the lies needed to stop and we went through a fact finding hearing which totally ruled in my brothers favour so Samantha if you are reading this please don’t give up. We honestly believed my brother had no hope but now the children are back in all of our lives and we have turned that corner. Never stop fighting, the truth comes out eventually.

Didn't she stop the youngest child from seeing their father for 2 yrs?
You'd have to be utterly deluded to post such conflicting reality.
I don't believe PTWM can tell the truth at all.

It is very sinister.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.