Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, this lass today is a local - a friend? She's only 22, just graduated recently according to her public Insta.

A few pages back someone mentioned that a warrior had stayed with her earlier this year (Emily Rose), I mentioned it briefly on one of my first posts here (as it was the last time R ever used the word warrior on FB) but the public FB post seems to have disappeared now 🤔 there were photos definitely.

I think she gets off at other women looking at him tbh. The topless calendars and all that 😂

Right that’s WAY less concerning than I had anticipated.

*Breathes a sigh of relief.*

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So she’s not the domestic victim that stayed with Rachael?
The blonde woman in the video today is tagged as someone called Rachel and her profile states she’s 22. No idea if she is a DA ‘warrior’ or not or what her background is.

She has also tagged another blonde woman called Charlee and also early 20s quite a bit lately and seems to gave ‘adopted’ her dad as her own 🙄

The DV victim called Emily Rose with the toddler who has stayed with her is mid 20s and has brown hair. They were BFF but she now recently seems to have stopped following them and PTWM seems to have removed Emily’s ‘story’ from Facebook.

She used to advertise a florist business in the midlands quite a bit - the woman who ran it, Jo, travelled to meet them and stay with them having never met them before. She was a ‘warrior’ too, again with a young toddler, who PTWM frequently used to show videos of. She hasn’t been shown in ages & PTWM hasn’t promoted her floristry business in a while but she is still listed as a collaborator on the PTWM website.

Am sure there are more.

PTWM seems to have quite the harem of young ‘warriors’, often with very young children, that she adopts and becomes best friends with (though refers to Josh being their dad, ugh) and then overexposes these young women and their children on her social media with seemingly no thought given to safeguarding them or their children at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was wondering where Emily Rose had gone. All over each other and then nothing 🤔

I can imagine that if you are a young single mum with a poor support system, Rachaelelelelel must seem incredibly cool and someone to aspire to. What a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wasn't Emily rose there around the tattle rant. Maybe she looked into and saw that R said was lies and questioned her...therefore shes out of the crew

Reactions: 5
I was wondering where Emily Rose had gone. All over each other and then nothing 🤔

I can imagine that if you are a young single mum with a poor support system, Rachaelelelelel must seem incredibly cool and someone to aspire to. What a shame.
She, and her young son, were staying with them around the time when Keels article was first put online. Rachel showed god knows how many videos of her and her young son on her Insta with Josh. Rachel also filmed her discussing the ‘trolls’ and there were a couple of messages on here that some people thought may have been Emily Rose 😄

Now, suddenly, her story & photos have been deleted from PTWMs Facebook and ER is no longer following them on Insta (though R&J are still following her). All a bit strange considering they seemed to be up each other’s backsides for the past long while.

Maybe she read Tattle and saw the light 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or wanted to distance herself from the whole PayPal thing because it was queried as to how her travel expenses, meals out & day trips were paid for 🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 7
It’s your opinion which is as valid as anyone’s , don’t be swayed.
Thank you deb 😊 it was just a thought that I would be deeply hurt for my children if my husband left me for another woman and then set up family with her children and them
calling him dad when he already has his own children would be a huge slap in the face, again it’s not edies fault she’s only a little girl, it was just an observation that I wonder if the boys ever feel a bit jealous and pushed out with Edie calling their dad daddy.

I asked for help around a year ago. I was in a really low place. I got a response telling me to go on the refuge website. I sent a further message a few days later when I was in a very dark place and got no response. Sent another a few days after when I was feeling very low and again got no response. I then felt bad for messaging her and thought she was clearly busy dealing with other women with much worse problems with me and felt a bit bad. However from reading on here I do feel that she is potentially dangerous - people in awful situations feel that she can help them and reach out in desperation and frankly at best she does not have the time/skill set/training to cope and at worst she is using domestic abuse to create her brand.
Hi.

Are you in a better place now?
I can help you, genuinely if you need help. PLEASE. Dm me if you want to open a conversation with me.

The blonde woman in the video today is tagged as someone called Rachel and her profile states she’s 22. No idea if she is a DA ‘warrior’ or not or what her background is.

She has also tagged another blonde woman called Charlee and also early 20s quite a bit lately and seems to gave ‘adopted’ her dad as her own 🙄

The DV victim called Emily Rose with the toddler who has stayed with her is mid 20s and has brown hair. They were BFF but she now recently seems to have stopped following them and PTWM seems to have removed Emily’s ‘story’ from Facebook.

She used to advertise a florist business in the midlands quite a bit - the woman who ran it, Jo, travelled to meet them and stay with them having never met them before. She was a ‘warrior’ too, again with a young toddler, who PTWM frequently used to show videos of. She hasn’t been shown in ages & PTWM hasn’t promoted her floristry business in a while but she is still listed as a collaborator on the PTWM website.

Am sure there are more.

PTWM seems to have quite the harem of young ‘warriors’, often with very young children, that she adopts and becomes best friends with (though refers to Josh being their dad, ugh) and then overexposes these young women and their children on her social media with seemingly no thought given to safeguarding them or their children at all.

Ah thanks for clearing it up.
Will see if I can find her. X

Reactions: 9
She, and her young son, were staying with them around the time when Keels article was first put online. Rachel showed god knows how many videos of her and her young son on her Insta with Josh. Rachel also filmed her discussing the ‘trolls’ and there were a couple of messages on here that some people thought may have been Emily Rose 😄

Now, suddenly, her story & photos have been deleted from PTWMs Facebook and ER is no longer following them on Insta (though R&J are still following her). All a bit strange considering they seemed to be up each other’s backsides for the past long while.

Maybe she read Tattle and saw the light 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or wanted to distance herself from the whole PayPal thing because it was queried as to how her travel expenses, meals out & day trips were paid for 🤷🏼‍
I’m sure there were stories on twopoofsandapudding where Emily rose went to meet them at their house ... and I think she was either at a wedding or her own wedding and ptwm not there ?! I can’t but wish I could remember!
Tho I’ve just checked and they are following her but she’s not following twopoofsandapudding ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
😂 case closed then, she's clearly an amazing parent because the copy and paste school report says so.
My son once had a school report saying that he had a lovely time on their camping trip, he was very kind and helpful and they really enjoyed him being there. He didn't even go on the trip.
Oh my gosh noway did you say anything to teacher? My daughter's once started with her name then half way through was another girls name in the report 🤦‍♀️ so went like.... "laura is such a kind girl we love having her in our class. Although abbie is very shy" 😂🤦‍♀️
(I changed names)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh noway did you say anything to teacher? My daughter's once started with her name then half way through was another girls name in the report 🤦‍♀️ so went like.... "laura is such a kind girl we love having her in our class. Although abbie is very shy" 😂🤦‍♀️
(I changed names)
Just got a flash back to a time I worked in a care home and the activities ladies filled
In a week of activities in the log that “Rosemary” had enjoyed When she was actually in hospital 🙈

• Wow
I’m sure there were stories on twopoofsandapudding where Emily rose went to meet them ... and I think she was either at a wedding or hers ?! I can’t remember
Tho I’ve just checked and they are following her but she’s not following them ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she has disassociated herself from PTWM it must be quite recent. PTWM’s last video of her in her squares is 5 weeks ago and E.R last commented on it 3weeks ago by the looks of it. In the comments, PTWM describes her as ‘our adopted daughter who comes to stay every few months with her little boy’ 🙄

PTWM definitely had a post from Emily as a FB status which included her photo and how PTWM helped save her or something like that. It’s only very recently no longer there. I wonder why it’s been deleted? 🤔

Reactions: 4
If she has disassociated herself from PTWM it must be quite recent. PTWM’s last video of her in her squares is 5 weeks ago and E.R last commented on it 3weeks ago by the looks of it. In the comments, PTWM describes her as ‘our adopted daughter who comes to stay every few months with her little boy’ 🙄

PTWM definitely had a post from Emily as a FB status which included her photo and how PTWM helped save her or something like that. It’s only very recently no longer there. I wonder why it’s been deleted? 🤔
Well if that’s the case, my original comment stands, just minus the “follow me” part about that girl being a jerk for wanting attention off Rachael’s back.

It’s concerning that Rachael shares women on her pages that she helps and puts up in her home. A home that she has inadvertently given the address out for.

I find if odd that she refers to so many different people as her adopted family members.

I find if odd that she refers to so many different people as her adopted family members.
In a family that already has 9999000000 family members. Those children do not need any more strangers or adopted people in their lives. It’s not healthy.

Reactions: 10
Well if that’s the case, my original comment stands, just minus the “follow me” part about that girl being a jerk for wanting attention off Rachael’s back.

It’s concerning that Rachael shares women on her pages that she helps and puts up in her home. A home that she has inadvertently given the address out for.
If she so freely gives out her address, surely ANYONE could make up some DV story and message her, the more dramatic the better, be given their address and an open invitation to stay...? It’s a massively flawed system and open to be taken advantage of.

Reactions: 12
...and the picture the blonde girl showed J on her phone before she left the restaurant was very seductive and very inappropriate to be showing your ‘adopted Dad’. That was just before RH said abruptly “bye then”.
Also how do you post on here when you want to refer to an earlier post and get the original post above the reply 🥴

Why do we need to know about her eating and sleeping patterns? Ffs, just tell us who’s paid for your bleeping cheese on toast Rach 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, she’s a young ‘warrior’ that lives in the north that they’ve ‘adopted’ and have no qualms in showing videos of her and her young son all over their social media. More safeguarding practices at their finest 🙄

I suspect she was another one that Rachel
invited to her family home without ever having met her previously.
She lives in Essex. Works with one half of two proofs and a pudding who are also rachelelelelelelleeleeee “friends”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.