Part Time Working Mummy #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and the picture the blonde girl showed J on her phone before she left the restaurant was very seductive and very inappropriate to be showing your ‘adopted Dad’. That was just before RH said abruptly “bye then”.
Also how do you post on here when you want to refer to an earlier post and get the original post above the reply 🥴
Click quote at the bottom of the message you want to refer to.

Reactions: 2
Sorry about my random filling in/replies that were non replies as, as I have come to the end of my catch up sesh all things have been said 😂😂

I wonder how long it will take for twopoofsandapudding to realise the real her especially as they are friends with ER

Reactions: 3
I find if odd that she refers to so many different people as her adopted family members.
You know those mad old cat ladies that collect cats but are rubbish at caring for them? They're driven by a need to HAVE them but have no skills?

Maybe R collects 'family' for some reason. She reports she had a very traumatic childhood and says she was neglected and was driven out, yet many witnesses to it claim she was the catalyst to the family destruction. Is she trying to prove she's Miss Family Perfection? Creating a very extended, patchwork family to make up for damage she might have caused in the past, yet screwing up the very thing she wants?

In other news, I maybe had one more gin than I should have 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe she actually let Betsy put that footage up of her on her account. Also why was she shouting for Josh because Betsy was 'bullying her' 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Poor Josh. His whole birthday has been turned into just another episode of the Rachel show 🙄

I expect he was quite relieved not to have to go out with her though.

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh noway did you say anything to teacher? My daughter's once started with her name then half way through was another girls name in the report 🤦‍♀️ so went like.... "laura is such a kind girl we love having her in our class. Although abbie is very shy" 😂🤦‍♀️
(I changed names)
There was a reply slip that you had to sign and hand back to school just to prove that your child has actually given you their report and there is room for comments so I added 'nice to hear that my son had a lovely time camping'
He was a nice teacher with a good sense of humour, he came and apologised at the end of the day. I knew a lot of the reports were copy and pasted, I always took them with a pinch of salt. I think parents evening is far more useful.

Reactions: 5
I find if odd that she refers to so many different people as her adopted family members.
I had an old friend who used to do this, every person he indroduced us to was an extended 'family member'. What's also quite interesting is that every story he told was right out there on the edge of reality, you never quite knew whether to believe him, he told it like it was gospel but there were so many holes and it was almost too unbelievable..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
...and the picture the blonde girl showed J on her phone before she left the restaurant was very seductive and very inappropriate to be showing your ‘adopted Dad’. That was just before RH said abruptly “bye then”.
Also how do you post on here when you want to refer to an earlier post and get the original post above the reply 🥴
Oooh I know this because I had to ask too..😂 So you find the post you want and press ‘quote’ and then you can write your bit beneath. It looks strange but when you press ‘post reply’ it ends up with the original post above your bit. 👍👍

People sound shocked about the big charities supporting her, unfortunately some of the bigger and more well known charities have awful standards! Remember kids company. I used to work for a well known disability charity and the stuff that used to go on is just awful, so much is swept under the rug and omitted for fear of ‘bad publicity’ it’s all about big numbers and big donations which often come from the most unscrupulous people.

Sorry about the rant(!)
I attended Kids Company when I was a teenager and when I think back now, some of the stuff that went on there was shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched rachelllllllleeeeees's vids from tonight - she eats like a horse chewing hay. Gross
I know what's childish but that's how she makes me feel right now. Wound up.
Why does Josh need to defend her against her own child? If she was that upset why didn't she stop eating?
Everything she does now winds me up.

My son calls his Dad's wife 'mum' - it breaks my heart every time I hear it. I'm his mum. Not her.

Where is the money?
Where are your DV qualifications?
Where is the relevant helpful signposting?
Where is the self restraint?
Where is your honesty?

Stop filing your family, put your phone down and actually go and make some real memories together tech free.

Oh and pregnancy is not an illness. Stop treating it like it is and stop moaning about being pregnant at all, some women would give their right arm for the honour of carrying another human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am the REAL Mummy to Sebastian and Isaac. Samantha Marshall.

It is actually heartbreaking to have heard that my boys are still being continually used and abused for PTWM ‘fame and fortune’ which has been based on her life of lies.

I am accountable for my emotional roller coaster of a break down. I did everything to cope and then struggled to cope (with more than anyone will realise) during family and divorce court proceedings because of her and my husband at the time walking out on my boys and I.

I will never be surprised why people feel fearful of speaking of the truth because every thing/person is always manipulated by PTWM for her benefit.

Like I’ve always said I will never be grateful for or to PTWM ever for how she has used my boys and destroyed my relationship with them. And still had the audacity to publicise my boys as if they are hers day in day out. What kind of Mother does that to another Mother especially when I was vulnerable.

I may well have suffered from adjusting to everything that happened but who wouldn’t have, if you really knew what went on.

My boys have been groomed, they think I’m an alcoholic, they think I don’t care or love them, they think PTWM has done everything to protect them from their ‘mummy’ so they are ‘grateful’ for her. It’s all screwed up.

I did drink through hell and back and I sought help despite losing my world to her which she thrived on.

So for all concerned who continue to believe the slander about me, let me remind you that people to recover from traumatic events and life circumstances, no matter how hard it may seem at the time.

What matters to me is that I know I’m well and healthy, I have the best man in my life, I work, I have genuine friends, I will never, ever stop loving and thinking about my boys, no matter how I’m perceived.

I am the boys REAL mummy and nobody can ever take that away. I gave birth to them and I brought them both up knowing that they were loved, happy, well mannered, inquisitive, kind, content and secure. Until everything was taken from underneath me.

As further proof of who I am, this was posted to moralqueens (Keeley's blog) before she had to take if offline due to harassment from R's supporters:

A letter from Samantha Marshall. A woman who needs to be heard.
23 June 2019

This is an open letter from Samantha Ann Marshall. For anyone who cares to listen. This woman deserves to be heard and we all owe her that after watching her children day in day out without her consent.

Occasionally when anyone writes an expose on a popular figure in the media. New interesting stories come to light. On Friday a article was posted about Rachael Hambleton and the Part Time Working Mummy social media pages.

Though it seemed that the job was done and looking forward to moving on to other topics, the article gained attention and then more emails began to pour in. Then one caught our attention as a it was story that needed to be told.

Samantha Ann Marshall made contact. She did so willingly and surprisingly, it was not expected at all. Opening the message started another chapter to this tale and whilst everyone is around, Sam got a promise that she could have her say.

Sam is the Ex Wife of Rachael Hambleton’s Husband. He is a key feature in the world of the PTWM brand. It is true that they appear to be a very happy couple. But after the book was released with the text that Rachael said she’d had extensive legal checks which ripped Sam apart at the seams. After she lost custody of her children and has been denied access illegally. When she has no more money left to fight for her rights. Sam wanted to have a voice. So, in her own words, which were so beautifully written.

This is a letter from Sam.

I am Samantha Ann Marshall. I am the Mummy of Joshua Marshalls children. My ex - husband is Joshua David Paul Marshall who had an affair with Rachael Hambleton.

Rachael and Hannah Marshall along with Josh and his mother Helen Marshall ruined my boys and my life. We went through courts for 3 years and nobody believed me, nor my family, my friends or even my work colleagues, about what they put my boys and I through. I was set up, they tried to ruin my job, it felt like they wanted me dead. They were already in trouble for malicious communications, slander. But, it came to a head when Josh came to hurt me after finding out he wasn’t getting any inheritance from his grandmother. His sister Hannah was the same.

But still nobody listened, not even Children’s services. They all portrayed Josh as innocent because he was a police officer. Rachael and Josh were even using substances around my children, with some of her friends. I tried to inform the papers that she was a liar, a narcissist and was manipulating vulnerable people to hand over their money. But still nobody would listen. They were apparently the perfect couple to outsiders eyes, but not in the community, where they knew the truth. He is a police officer and she a advocate for mental health and DV. I am a mental health nurse working full time and would never consider taking money from people. The money she was supposedly raising was given by people in good faith for those who were/are struggling.

I have no contact with my boys because of how they’ve portrayed me to everyone. I brought my gorgeous boys up. I did everything and I worked hard. I didn’t have an affair. Josh left on my sons 9th Birthday and walked out, leaving the three of us.

I had a breakdown during this period and drank to cope because it was utterly unbearable, they harassed me every day. They made phone calls to the police about me and concerns for my welfare saying I was on the beach drinking vodka when that day I was at my Nanny’s and Pappy’s having dinner. Which the police obviously discovered. I cannot begin to tell you the damage they have done, lied about, been delusional about, abuse people’s kindness, destroyed other parents and their relationships with their children. Because it really is beyond belief

He and her were collecting donations whilst Josh and I were going through the courts, still when I asked where their money came from, nobody would look at it.

I would also like to know what happens to the child maintenance payments I pay towards my boys who I am now being illegally prevented from seeing. I have sent them cards, presents throughout duration, even letters, but nothing has ever come back to me. I am not even sure my children got anything I have sent.

I am and my family are so happy and yet upset that it’s taken so long for any justice. Their father is controlling, and Rachael is utterly deceitful. I know people will say I’m biased but I’m not. I’ve spent every hour of the day suffering and I always will.

I am not a drunk or mentally ill, I did eventually breakdown. My employer and colleagues also know this. I am not ashamed of it. I could not take any more abuse. The injustice and them telling me over and over that I would never see my boys again, I just broke. In the courts they were both told the boys should not be exposed to her PTWM social media account’s, but they still do it. I just don’t have the money to keep going back for every court ruling they ignore. Its crippling me physically, financially and emotionally.

I know you have spoken to many people. I found out before I emailed you. I am not on social media anymore as it was just heart breaking when my family and friends said what Rachael had been saying about my boys, the swearing about them publicly, and the names.

I am in a healthy sound relationship and am working full time on an acute mental health ward. Everything I’ve told you is true. I do not care if it’s exposed. I have nothing left to lose other than my boys and everyone knows this. So, I give full consent, as does my family to put things straight once and for all of us that have suffered.

I have gone through, as have my family, everything that could possibly help us. With no results. I appreciate your consideration around this. As far as everyone involved is concerned, it’s should go to the national papers. You must understand this has been a long time coming for our whole community, which has been shocked by it all from the start. The welfare of our children is all I have left

They already live a life of lies that the children are aware of sadly. I have and others have, been through such terrible experiences. But we are stronger for it and have we have all accessed individually the help that we have required. Again, I want to thank you for acknowledging this.

I will never understand what happened to Joshua. How he changed so much.

I just hope I can finally reach my sons in some way.

My warmest regards

Samantha Marshall

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So it’s been over a month of enquiring about the donations and still no answers. Probably they will never come. Each day, this narcissistic, egocentric, deceitful woman continues parading round (like performing clowns) either a member of her family, or some grinning hapless young (impressionable) female to her cult who lap it up. Cue (fake) messages to Raecheeelio about how ‘gorgeous/stunning/family-goals’ they all are whilst the rest of us look on them in beewilderment asking WTAF?!?! I haven’t had time to post really the past few days due to mummy-duties. Still at the front of my mind though- where’s the money Rach with all the e’s?????

Reactions: 16
I asked for help around a year ago. I was in a really low place. I got a response telling me to go on the refuge website. I sent a further message a few days later when I was in a very dark place and got no response. Sent another a few days after when I was feeling very low and again got no response. I then felt bad for messaging her and thought she was clearly busy dealing with other women with much worse problems with me and felt a bit bad. However from reading on here I do feel that she is potentially dangerous - people in awful situations feel that she can help them and reach out in desperation and frankly at best she does not have the time/skill set/training to cope and at worst she is using domestic abuse to create her brand.
Using Domestic abuse, being a care leaver.... What ever she can exploit for the Racheleeeeeee show basically.

What's the link between two poofs and a pudding and PTWM? I get they seem fans. I stopped following them. Too sycophantic and wouldn't address the donation issue. Thought they seemed reasonable but no... Blinded by the stories and brand....

Last edited:
Oooh I know this because I had to ask too..😂 So you find the post you want and press ‘quote’ and then you can write your bit beneath. It looks strange but when you press ‘post reply’ it ends up with the original post above your bit. 👍👍
Thank you 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This message has been unapproved for now while we check a few things.

I am the REAL Mummy to Sebastian and Isaac. Samantha Marshall.

It is actually heartbreaking to have heard that my boys are still being continually used and abused for PTWM ‘fame and fortune’ which has been based on her life of lies.

I am accountable for my emotional roller coaster of a break down. I did everything to cope and then struggled to cope (with more than anyone will realise) during family and divorce court proceedings because of her and my husband at the time walking out on my boys and I.

I will never be surprised why people feel fearful of speaking of the truth because every thing/person is always manipulated by PTWM for her benefit.

Like I’ve always said I will never be grateful for or to PTWM ever for how she has used my boys and destroyed my relationship with them. And still had the audacity to publicise my boys as if they are hers day in day out. What kind of Mother does that to another Mother especially when I was vulnerable.

I may well have suffered from adjusting to everything that happened but who wouldn’t have, if you really knew what went on.

My boys have been groomed, they think I’m an alcoholic, they think I don’t care or love them, they think PTWM has done everything to protect them from their ‘mummy’ so they are ‘grateful’ for her. It’s all screwed up.

I did drink through hell and back and I sought help despite losing my world to her which she thrived on.

So for all concerned who continue to believe the slander about me, let me remind you that people to recover from traumatic events and life circumstances, no matter how hard it may seem at the time.

What matters to me is that I know I’m well and healthy, I have the best man in my life, I work, I have genuine friends, I will never, ever stop loving and thinking about my boys, no matter how I’m perceived.

I am the boys REAL mummy and nobody can ever take that away. I gave birth to them and I brought them both up knowing that they were loved, happy, well mannered, inquisitive, kind, content and secure. Until everything was taken from underneath me.

As further proof of who I am, this was posted to moralqueens (Keeley's blog) before she had to take if offline due to harassment from R's supporters:

A letter from Samantha Marshall. A woman who needs to be heard.
23 June 2019

This is an open letter from Samantha Ann Marshall. For anyone who cares to listen. This woman deserves to be heard and we all owe her that after watching her children day in day out without her consent.

Occasionally when anyone writes an expose on a popular figure in the media. New interesting stories come to light. On Friday a article was posted about Rachael Hambleton and the Part Time Working Mummy social media pages.

Though it seemed that the job was done and looking forward to moving on to other topics, the article gained attention and then more emails began to pour in. Then one caught our attention as a it was story that needed to be told.

Samantha Ann Marshall made contact. She did so willingly and surprisingly, it was not expected at all. Opening the message started another chapter to this tale and whilst everyone is around, Sam got a promise that she could have her say.

Sam is the Ex Wife of Rachael Hambleton’s Husband. He is a key feature in the world of the PTWM brand. It is true that they appear to be a very happy couple. But after the book was released with the text that Rachael said she’d had extensive legal checks which ripped Sam apart at the seams. After she lost custody of her children and has been denied access illegally. When she has no more money left to fight for her rights. Sam wanted to have a voice. So, in her own words, which were so beautifully written.

This is a letter from Sam.

I am Samantha Ann Marshall. I am the Mummy of Joshua Marshalls children. My ex - husband is Joshua David Paul Marshall who had an affair with Rachael Hambleton.

Rachael and Hannah Marshall along with Josh and his mother Helen Marshall ruined my boys and my life. We went through courts for 3 years and nobody believed me, nor my family, my friends or even my work colleagues, about what they put my boys and I through. I was set up, they tried to ruin my job, it felt like they wanted me dead. They were already in trouble for malicious communications, slander. But, it came to a head when Josh came to hurt me after finding out he wasn’t getting any inheritance from his grandmother. His sister Hannah was the same.

But still nobody listened, not even Children’s services. They all portrayed Josh as innocent because he was a police officer. Rachael and Josh were even using substances around my children, with some of her friends. I tried to inform the papers that she was a liar, a narcissist and was manipulating vulnerable people to hand over their money. But still nobody would listen. They were apparently the perfect couple to outsiders eyes, but not in the community, where they knew the truth. He is a police officer and she a advocate for mental health and DV. I am a mental health nurse working full time and would never consider taking money from people. The money she was supposedly raising was given by people in good faith for those who were/are struggling.

I have no contact with my boys because of how they’ve portrayed me to everyone. I brought my gorgeous boys up. I did everything and I worked hard. I didn’t have an affair. Josh left on my sons 9th Birthday and walked out, leaving the three of us.

I had a breakdown during this period and drank to cope because it was utterly unbearable, they harassed me every day. They made phone calls to the police about me and concerns for my welfare saying I was on the beach drinking vodka when that day I was at my Nanny’s and Pappy’s having dinner. Which the police obviously discovered. I cannot begin to tell you the damage they have done, lied about, been delusional about, abuse people’s kindness, destroyed other parents and their relationships with their children. Because it really is beyond belief

He and her were collecting donations whilst Josh and I were going through the courts, still when I asked where their money came from, nobody would look at it.

I would also like to know what happens to the child maintenance payments I pay towards my boys who I am now being illegally prevented from seeing. I have sent them cards, presents throughout duration, even letters, but nothing has ever come back to me. I am not even sure my children got anything I have sent.

I am and my family are so happy and yet upset that it’s taken so long for any justice. Their father is controlling, and Rachael is utterly deceitful. I know people will say I’m biased but I’m not. I’ve spent every hour of the day suffering and I always will.

I am not a drunk or mentally ill, I did eventually breakdown. My employer and colleagues also know this. I am not ashamed of it. I could not take any more abuse. The injustice and them telling me over and over that I would never see my boys again, I just broke. In the courts they were both told the boys should not be exposed to her PTWM social media account’s, but they still do it. I just don’t have the money to keep going back for every court ruling they ignore. Its crippling me physically, financially and emotionally.

I know you have spoken to many people. I found out before I emailed you. I am not on social media anymore as it was just heart breaking when my family and friends said what Rachael had been saying about my boys, the swearing about them publicly, and the names.

I am in a healthy sound relationship and am working full time on an acute mental health ward. Everything I’ve told you is true. I do not care if it’s exposed. I have nothing left to lose other than my boys and everyone knows this. So, I give full consent, as does my family to put things straight once and for all of us that have suffered.

I have gone through, as have my family, everything that could possibly help us. With no results. I appreciate your consideration around this. As far as everyone involved is concerned, it’s should go to the national papers. You must understand this has been a long time coming for our whole community, which has been shocked by it all from the start. The welfare of our children is all I have left

They already live a life of lies that the children are aware of sadly. I have and others have, been through such terrible experiences. But we are stronger for it and have we have all accessed individually the help that we have required. Again, I want to thank you for acknowledging this.

I will never understand what happened to Joshua. How he changed so much.

I just hope I can finally reach my sons in some way.

My warmest regards

Samantha Marshall

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
If this is true that it is absolutely and completely heartbreaking. Beyond anything I could tolerate as a mother.

Obviously it hasn’t been verified but it’s made me realize that there is a lot of evil in this world 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I read it , i hope I'm not being naive because i believed every word.
I really hope that it checks out and SM has found the strength and security to speak out. Utterly heart Breaking.

Reactions: 28
I have no words. This poor poor woman. I cannot imagine the pain she must be in having been a part of this for so long, knowing her boys are still a part of it. Totally heartbreaking

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.