Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also was looking at the shark vacuum cleaners. They claim to be inclusive of people with disabilities as they mention it on their account a lot. But I have not seen 1 disabled influencer get gifted any of their products????

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the Paypal should be too small. It’s small on a scale of national news, BUT her target audience were victims of DV, people who could relate to her (anxiety, struggling with kids and day to day life). People thought they were donating to help victims. Many people donating aren’t well off, they are coping day to day themselves. They are kind.

Reactions: 14
also was looking at the shark vacuum cleaners. They claim to be inclusive of people with disabilities as they mention it on their account a lot. But I have not seen 1 disabled influencer get gifted any of their products????
They are so bloody difficult to push around etc... and they aren’t the lightest!

They are so bloody difficult to push around etc... and they aren’t the lightest!
Also I would much rather watch someone smaller, who needed a new vacuum try it out. Than someone who has 15 vacuums and is being paid!

Reactions: 7
Just watched Messiah's IGTV... Actually love this guy! Come on Rachael it's not difficult to answer the question!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s sent some “warriors” a copy of her book? Wow, generous, Rach, how much did that set you back?

Also, potentially insensitive considering she wasn’t actually a victim of abuse but she doesn’t seem to give a tit about respecting anyone. She doesn’t use her platform or her voice for good, she uses it to publicise her face and make money.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
New story - how brilliant she's posted a couple of books out... doesn't say FUNDED BY THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THE PAYPAL SCAM though, does it??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's disgusting to think that someone can get away with this behaviour. Taking money by misleading kind sometimes vulnerable people many of whom who have been through dv themselves. I now think R is reading these threads everyday and honestly couldn't give a tit. She knows everything is technically legal but also the arragance of pair of them they think they are these saviours that their followers look up to and hang on their everyword. They think they are untouchable. My overwealming feeling atm is sadness that someone could be so heartless and selfish upsetting good honest people through their vile actions but potrays themselves as mother Theresa. Have a shred of decency R give people their money back so they can give it to a real charity not the R and J fund.

On another note at least it seems like through our donations Josh can now afford a Tshirt. As contrary to what they both believe he is not Brad Pitt, we don't wanna see it so keep it covered love.

Reactions: 16
On another note at least it seems like through our donations Josh can now afford a Tshirt. As contrary to what they both believe he is not Brad Pitt, we don't wanna see it so keep it covered love.
Been keeping an eye on this - since it's been mentioned here he hasn't walked around in just his pants anymore (which I myself found inappropriate and I'm no prude!) She's defiantly watching us - WHERE ARE THE DONATIONS??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it not a bit smug of PTWM to send the positive birthing book to people - She’s got all this money for classes, support etc (unless it’s gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️) and someone gets a book and that’s it 😂

So she’s sent some “warriors” a copy of her book? Wow, generous, Rach, how much did that set you back?

Also, potentially insensitive considering she wasn’t actually a victim of abuse but she doesn’t seem to give a tit about respecting anyone. She doesn’t use her platform or her voice for good, she uses it to publicise her face and make money.
Is there no end to this womans generosity? Oh saint Racheal thank goodness you keep posting your stories of kindness so all your gullible follwers can lick you ass some more. Sometimes you know you can do something good without telling everone just to make sure you get the praise you crave. A really ugly trait to add to all the others.

Oh and yes I believe she is the only woman ever to be pregnant. She cannot lift a finger and must have all her family bringing her food, massages by her stepson (poor boy), she must be exhausted from posting all these ads on facebook. Poor love.

Reactions: 12
Is it not a bit smug of PTWM to send the positive birthing book to people - She’s got all this money for classes, support etc (unless it’s gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️) and someone gets a book and that’s it 😂
It’s probbaly tit she’s been gifted but doesn’t want, and even then she can’t just give it away without shouting about it. How many of these “warriors” who are accessing a DV refuge centre such as Acorns Project, where these books have been sent, are going to be pregnant and if they are how relevant is the positive birthing book going to be to them? Talk about rubbing it in. She should know better and I dare say if she had genuine victim experience she bloody well would know better.

*probably

I also find the photo of him standing over her in the lift quite sinister. Seems if a potential trigger hasn’t actually happened to her then she doesn’t give a tit or even consider how other people might respond or feel.

She also says “our warriors” in the story. Nowhere on the website does it state that this place is funded by PTWM or her “crew”. She isn’t a trustee and isn’t mentioned at all on the website.

Attachments

Last edited:
Her story this morning is a bit off imo. She’s complaining that she was at the hospital for 2 hrs. Her story states it was a glucose test and a blood test so presumably the baby may be measuring a bit big & a test for gestational diabetes and sitting for the majority of that 2 hours. A bit of perspective and empathy wouldn’t go amiss rather than 🤯🤯 and complaining. Maybe she didn’t mean it to come across the way it did but it was as if she just found the whole thing to be a tedious inconvenience.

I think she mentioned a water birth or home birth at one stage? How the hell she’d cope with that I don’t know if a simple blood test is too much for her.

New story - how brilliant she's posted a couple of books out... doesn't say FUNDED BY THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THE PAYPAL SCAM though, does it??
I’d say not one book cost her a penny and she’s passing on freebies and books that she’s finished with. A nice simple gesture that a lot of us do when we’ve finished with books but of course St. Rachaele has to make a song and dance about it and include a bit of shameless promotion for her own book 😂

Reactions: 9

Also I would much rather watch someone smaller, who needed a new vacuum try it out. Than someone who has 15 vacuums and is being paid!
I was interested in the handheld on as it's the lightest Iv'e found, but not buying it when they are paying the floggers

Reactions: 1
Apparently she's dropped bird boy back to work so he's obviously doing something.

• Haha
G’day.

My two cents on this since the journalists comments yesterday... for what it is worth.
She(?) isn’t saying leave that subject alone.. she is stating that getting an article on it will be almost impossible at present, especially as she is pregnant. Big no no. Not that the conversation on this needs to be dropped.

Those that HAVE donated can report to 101 or email (especially to that Fundraiser, the thumbnail is underneath) the police and the more that do contact them the better. Because, that fundraiser, SPECIFICALLY states that money is for DV victims. EVERY PENNY therefore needs to be accounted for that it has gone to them. That is NOT “items for a victim” or any other loop hole as she sees fit. She has specified or whoever has, that the money is going to the victims.
Therefore, you have the right to have a breakdown of that money.
If it has not gone to the victims that IS fraud. 100%. And it’s also theft.

In regards to the side of is she qualified to be looking after DA victims. The answer is as simple as NO.
Is she putting women in refuges. NO.
Is she reading women’s notes and putting them in homes with their babies, being contacted by estate agents, and not police or anyone else. NO.
Are there people contacting her that are in positions of authority, instead of following their actual protocol. NO.
Is she breaching every ethical code by putting women’s messages to her on her social media? Absolutely.
Is she putting people in potential danger by putting them in contact with each other? Very much so.
Is she making all our lives much bleeping harder to get people to contact us when they need help instead of some bint that does duck all and then is in a worse place when they need it? duck YES.

So anyone that donated to this one down below especially. PLEASE report it to the police to be investigated.
04B5EE04-8057-4FC9-AC9E-B94CEA33121A.png

Www.Actionfraud.police.uk

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I haven't been on tattle for a while, I also haven't been following these threads however I do know the basics of what has been going on. Without going into too much detail about my occupation, I investigate money laundering and I know the law.

As Empen said, if you have donated to any of the fundings that PTWM has run, you are within your right to question where the funds have gone and if you have any suspicions, please report it. The screenshot posted above is a great example of how people have donated under the pretense that their money is going to a certain place. If for any reason the funds have not gone to the advertised cause, it's fraud. It's theft. Please report this. 101 can be pretty useless, but the police website directs you to Action Fraud when you follow their report a crime link and it relates to Fraud. So please report it. The more reports submitted, it would need to be investigated. She would need to provide evidence of continuity of those funds and if this is less than adequate, she'd be in trouble.

If it came to light that she had used her husbands position to assist her, that in itself is a different matter and appropriate action would be taken.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Please find above the link for Action Fraud. You can submit a report which allows you to save it and come back to it later. I haven't checked myself but it's likely you will be able to include attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s still banging on about Josh working... if he is still with the police, I would love to know why he is getting preferential treatment. A lot of expectant fathers miss out on antenatal appointments because they can’t just drop everything on a regular basis. I would expect the police force to be one of the harder jobs to get time off from, not one of the easiest. Don’t expect a reply from Rach though, she’s off for a nap after her busy working day 🙄

G’day.

My two cents on this since the journalists comments yesterday... for what it is worth.
She(?) isn’t saying leave that subject alone.. she is stating that getting an article on it will be almost impossible at present, especially as she is pregnant. Big no no. Not that the conversation on this needs to be dropped.

Those that HAVE donated can report to 101 or email (especially to that Fundraiser, the thumbnail is underneath) the police and the more that do contact them the better. Because, that fundraiser, SPECIFICALLY states that money is for DV victims. EVERY PENNY therefore needs to be accounted for that it has gone to them. That is NOT “items for a victim” or any other loop hole as she sees fit. She has specified or whoever has, that the money is going to the victims.
Therefore, you have the right to have a breakdown of that money.
If it has not gone to the victims that IS fraud. 100%. And it’s also theft.

In regards to the side of is she qualified to be looking after DA victims. The answer is as simple as NO.
Is she putting women in refuges. NO.
Is she reading women’s notes and putting them in homes with their babies, being contacted by estate agents, and not police or anyone else. NO.
Are there people contacting her that are in positions of authority, instead of following their actual protocol. NO.
Is she breaching every ethical code by putting women’s messages to her on her social media? Absolutely.
Is she putting people in potential danger by putting them in contact with each other? Very much so.
Is she making all our lives much bleeping harder to get people to contact us when they need help instead of some bint that does duck all and then is in a worse place when they need it? duck YES.

So anyone that donated to this one down below especially. PLEASE report it to the police to be investigated. View attachment 28446

Www.Actionfraud.police.uk
I think her wording on one her latest stories is very misleading. By saying “our warriors”, people who are still donating will probably assume that this is one of the places that their money is helping to fund but it’s not.

Last edited:
Okay. I'm going to say something, it's not intentionally mean at all just an observation.

My kids are teens now but when i was pregnant I never once overplayed it as I as very sensitive to the women around me experiencing 1st and 2nd hand infertility.

Most women just get on with it, holding down jobs, looking after the kids they already have. In away the second, third, fourth pregnancy melts into the background of everyday life. PTWMs page for the past 8 months has been purely baby dominated. I hope that it not the case in the home too, as I feel for those boys especially Seb. The baby has already been allocated it's own room, when all the others , apart from Betsy, share.

We've had the cringefest pre conception discussion, should we have a baby or not, with even the kids being filmed dragged into it.

Then the sickness. Yes, I sympathise but with sickness as bad as that you would not be able to lie back and have a mouthful of braces installed. I couldn't have done.

This pregnancy has, from what's she's shown us, been one big slumpfest, everyone pandering to her every whim.

Just bloody get on with it woman, show your daughters that we are warriors not pathetic needy creatures who need a constant flow of attention to make us feel validated.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.