Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when I read it, I didn’t even get the bit about taking a wage. When she said she wanted people to donate so she could run the page and help people, I thought she meant she needed money to send to “warriors” not that we would be paying for her time! It’s only since coming here that I even realised she could mean that.
It was the part where she said about allowing her to have time to keep the page running that made me realise she would be taking a wage. I didn’t have a problem with that. My friend runs a sanctuary for rescued pigs and she takes a wage from donations for her time and for advertising bills and other admin stuff, I know how valuable it is to the animals that she is able to do that so I was fine with it. I just assumed the rest of it would be used for warriors. It wasn’t till I re-read it that I realised it doesn’t say that anywhere on the donate page

I’m still hoping that she proves us all wrong

Reactions: 5
It was the part where she said about allowing her to have time to keep the page running that made me realise she would be taking a wage. I didn’t have a problem with that. My friend runs a sanctuary for rescued pigs and she takes a wage from donations for her time and for advertising bills and other admin stuff, I know how valuable it is to the animals that she is able to do that so I was fine with it. I just assumed the rest of it would be used for warriors. It wasn’t till I re-read it that I realised it doesn’t say that anywhere on the donate page

I’m still hoping that she proves us all wrong
I bet your friend regularly updates her followers and continues to care for and rescue pigs though, amiright?

Also, that sounds like an awesome job. Kudos to her ❤

Reactions: 5
I bet your friend regularly updates her followers and continues to care for and rescue pigs though, amiright?

Also, that sounds like an awesome job. Kudos to her ❤
Oh yes. The pigs get treated like royalty. She likes them more than she likes people 😂😂 something I don’t actually blame her for!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've screenshot them
Thanks for the screenshots 👍

DONATE HERE - HELP OUR WARRIORS is clear enough, is it not?

However ambiguously you follow up after that in the small print, the FB posts that lead kind people there and the headline that greeted them: it's to say your money will help warriors.

Reactions: 11
I found her blog website 🙄 if you go on the page that doesn't exist in the top left drop down menu there will be "profile" you can click on it and then click on PTWM and it will forward you to the blog website

Reactions: 2
I've screenshot them
This honestly feels so manipulative even if no laws have been broken. The use of 'our' page, the bit about Kidscape (I imagine a charity would pay you for appearances if it was an ongoing thing), mentioning her kids and dog and how she's oh so busy and only has so much time, yet has soo many emails to respond to. :mad:

Reactions: 4
I've screenshot them
Thanks for the SS

Interestingly in the first thumbnail she says they have donated FUNDS (being the key word here) to 7 charities.....are these not the same 7 charities that have been contacted and 4 out of the 7 (with the others still awaiting a reply) said they had received NO monies/funds from R? 🤔

No qualms her taking a cut for her time. She is 'kind of' open about that fact however when you actually look into it, it seems all the donations are for her personal use! 🤔 It's very misleading.

Very clever in the 3rd thumbnail saying that paying monthly is better so they don't have to run campaigns every few months for more funds. That's where it changed and she gave in to temptation! Running a campaign every few months means said money would have to go to that campaign, it means her PP wouldn't have a continuous flow of money ....but pay monthly and she has a wage every month and you have absolutley no idea where that money is going (well, we sure do!) Hopefully more monthly donors are questioning and cancelling! It is a real shame that IF she is forwarding funds to charities then why would you not just back that up? Instead of deleting and blocking donors asking a simple question and this in turn meaning they cancel their donation. Makes no sense. She isn't bothered so obviously a lot goes in every month IMO.

Can't believe how gullible I was. Like ANY domestic abuse charities and refugees who's job it is to safety and secretly pull these victims out and relocate them, are contacting a random woman on the internet, with no experience, and giving her highly personal details of victims for her to pass on to x y z, to do a public post about and then leave it to her to relocate them aswell 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nah. Never happened. Maybe the odd person who reached out to R directly but not one single person through the charity!

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the screenshots 👍

DONATE HERE - HELP OUR WARRIORS is clear enough, is it not?

However ambiguously you follow up after that in the small print, the FB posts that lead kind people there and the headline that greeted them: it's to say your money will help warriors.
It’s the wording

Reactions: 3
I shared a breakdown of her current “donate” section on her website on a previous thread but it has the words Donate all over it. It’s clever il give her that but the PayPal is even more so.

In order for you to have a charity account with PayPal (she claimed in the tattle video she had charity status I think) you have to have a business PayPal account then you have to apply for charity/not for profit status but you have to prove to PayPal you have charity status. This is the only way you can get the donate button.

In order to have the subscribe button you only need a personal PayPal account. That’s it.

She’s devious because in the blurb the wording mentions donate several times even the header says donate. There’s a mention of a monthly newsletter and a pot of money for charities. But there’s not explicit mention of her taking admin fees it’s all very geared towards donating to warriors.

-

My review is still on amazon though and a few other. The star rating has dropped too even with removal of certain reviews. But just keep posting them if you’ve got them removed and just edit it each time till it sticks. Amazon sadly has few morals (look how they treat their staff) but it’s a legitimate form of protest because people keep getting silenced by her

Reactions: 10
I think the reviews on Amazon that have been deleted may not have mentioned the content of the book? Maybe? Mine is still there 👍🏼

Let's keep this going - I'm so sure it will all come out once she's had the baby!!

Reactions: 7
I think the reviews on Amazon that have been deleted may not have mentioned the content of the book? Maybe? Mine is still there 👍🏼

Let's keep this going - I'm so sure it will all come out once she's had the baby!!
I’ve done another review and focussed more on the content of the book and less of the “where are the donations??”
Not that this is how my review was before, but there must have been some reason Amazon didn’t put it on.
However much id love to know the answer re” PayPal, I think amazon are going to get wise to it and stop posting these type of reviews.

Reactions: 4
Amazon censorship and being controlled by infleuencers is a real worry.
Means every platform is censored

Reactions: 8
Amazon censorship and being controlled by infleuencers is a real worry.
Means every platform is censored
Exactly. It means you can’t ask the question anymore as she has all bases covered. We’re blocked from social media, she wouldn’t answer an email, I’m sure blocking would happen on any comments on the website and she’ll just whine to Amazon if she gets any negative reviews so she’s sitting pretty isn’t she. We can say what we like but she doesn’t have to address anything because we’re not actually able to directly ask her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.