Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t do a review as I haven’t read the book. I don’t believe for one minute that it was a riveting read, but I want her to realize that the issue at hand is her deception at taking people’s money and providing no breakdown. I’ve read through previous posts re the blurb on her site, and I agree that it is cleverly worded. It’s almost like being in an abusive relationship-you start thinking that maybe it’s my OWN fault that I got cheated 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exactly. It means you can’t ask the question anymore as she has all bases covered. We’re blocked from social media, she wouldn’t answer an email, I’m sure blocking would happen on any comments on the website and she’ll just whine to Amazon if she gets any negative reviews so she’s sitting pretty isn’t she. We can say what we like but she doesn’t have to address anything because we’re not actually able to directly ask her.

Yet she witches about tattle? I guess cos it’s out of her control but she cannot silence criticism forever it just will intensify won’t it

Reactions: 10
Yet she witches about tattle? I guess cos it’s out of her control but she cannot silence criticism forever it just will intensify won’t it
I guess all the she has more fans than not, she will just shut the rest of us up? Too small a story for press to touch as no one knows who she is, covered legally and by HMRC and she just deletes and blocks anyone who tries to get an answer all the while spreading lies about Tattle.

Reactions: 4
Sorry slightly off topic as I know you're all talking about the book however something in the back of my head and pit of my stomach hasn't sat right for a few days...

Now, I blocked R myself so don't see her posts/stories anymore but earlier in the thread a few days ago was mentioned about WA losing funding. At the time, considering R claims to have worked closely with them, I was so surprised she didn't do her own post about how disheartening it was that they were losing funding. It took her 2 days, & from Tattle posts, I believe she shared a go fund me for WA and she claimed WA had asked her to share it. From this thread it appeared the very first donation to the go fund me was £100 from R? Correct?

1. Why would a registered charity reach out to a 'influencer' to share a go fund me instead of directing people to their own registered account??

2. Did anyone actually follow the go fund me link? Who set it up? Was it legit?

I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick!! Not saying anything is dodgy! I've tried to find the go fund me myself but can't and on WA website there is no mention of one. Did anyone see that IG story and confirm the version I've written as correct please? I have a horrible horrible feeling in my stomach and I really don't want too 🤔

(Okay , you don't realise how much we have discussed on here 🤣 The WA cuts were mentioned on a few pages, when R shared the post takes us to a brief discussion pg 19 and a few on pg 20 - a few people saw it....was it legit? Thank you)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry slightly off topic as I know you're all talking about the book however something in the back of my head and pit of my stomach hasn't sat right for a few days...

Now, I blocked R myself so don't see her posts/stories anymore but earlier in the thread a few days ago was mentioned about WA losing funding. At the time, considering R claims to have worked closely with them, I was so surprised she didn't do her own post about how disheartening it was that they were losing funding. It took her 2 days, & from Tattle posts, I believe she shared a go fund me for WA and she claimed WA had asked her to share it. From this thread it appeared the very first donation to the go fund me was £100 from R? Correct?

1. Why would a registered charity reach out to a 'influencer' to share a go fund me instead of directing people to their own registered account??

I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick!! Not saying anything is dodgy! I've tried to find the go fund me myself but can't and on WA website there is no mention of one. Did anyone see that IG story and confirm the version I've written as correct please? I have a horrible horrible feeling in my stomach and I really don't want too 🤔

(Okay , you don't realise how much we have discussed on here 🤣 The WA cuts were mentioned on a few pages, when R shared the post takes us to a brief discussion pg 19 and a few on pg 20 - a few people saw it....was it legit? Thank you)
Yes that’s about the size of it!

Has Messiah Kaeto uploaded his video? Can't seem to find it.
Yes it’s on IGTV which you can find by clicking on a tab on the main grid (not stories).

Reactions: 5

I followed the link and from what I could see it was a woman who was fundraising on behalf of Woman’s Aid rather than an official Woman’s Aid page. PTWM states she was asked to share by Woman’s Aid so I’m not sure why the link didn’t take you to the ‘Donate’ page on the official Woman’s Aid website if that was the case.

Reactions: 8
Remember she was advertising a mat the other day that would also be beneficial for someone with back problems? well I emailed the company in a rage saying I'd defo buy their product but I couldn't because they are affiliated with her at the moment paying her for ads. Also chronic pain sufferers will be lifelong customers and I am in a lot of facebook support groups about spinal surgeries etc and would recommend if was good. They were back onto me FIRST thing this morning saying their PR is reviewing that collaboration!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Remember she was advertising a mat the other day that would also be beneficial for someone with back problems? well I emailed the company in a rage saying I'd defo buy their product but I couldn't because they are affiliated with her at the moment paying her for ads. Also chronic pain sufferers will be lifelong customers and I am in a lot of facebook support groups about spinal surgeries etc and would recommend if was good. They were back onto me FIRST thing this morning saying their PR is reviewing that collaboration!

Was that the one she said was ok for pregnant women despite the description saying not.

Reactions: 10
We need to listen to the journalist here. Think we need to lay off the PayPal side of it as legally it seems a very difficult thing to prove. however, if we can get a story developed in terms of those who she failed and is she qualified enough to help DV victims, then surely this would give people alot of interest and eventually the right people can investigate the PayPal

Their PR department shouldn’t have sent a mat to a pregnant woman to advertise anyway when it shouldn’t be used in pregnancy. Very irresponsible of both the Company & PTWM. Another example I guess of morals going out the window when ££ is involved.

Reactions: 16
We need to listen to the journalist here. Think we need to lay off the PayPal side of it as legally it seems a very difficult thing to prove. however, if we can get a story developed in terms of those who she failed and is she qualified enough to help DV victims, then surely this would give people alot of interest and eventually the right people can investigate the PayPal
There have definitely been a lot of people who have messaged her in distress and been ignored, she is operating on very dodgy ground. One day she’s going to get a message from someone’s family and she’ll have gone too far by trying to take matters into her own hands.

I followed the link and from what I could see it was a woman who was fundraising on behalf of Woman’s Aid rather than an official Woman’s Aid page. PTWM states she was asked to share by Woman’s Aid so I’m not sure why the link didn’t take you to the ‘Donate’ page on the official Woman’s Aid website if that was the case.
Ok. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me 😊

Reactions: 2
Their PR department shouldn’t have sent a mat to a pregnant woman to advertise anyway when it shouldn’t be used in pregnancy. Very irresponsible of both the Company & PTWM. Another example I guess of morals going out the window when ££ is involved.
Yeah I think the company know they have made an error. And as I pointed out to them, people in chronic pain would sell their soul to the devil so if it was good for back problems send it to someone to review properly not just pose with it whilst lodged in the chair (as usual) she is lazy as sin

Reactions: 8
Folk just have to view Messiah's latest, if only for this golden nugget of a quote

"Army ? come on! Who does she think she is? Rhianna with her navy?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How has someone whose only experience of domestic abuse is from a mutually violent relationship during a time she claims she had post partum psychosis been able to elevate herself to this position in the first place?!

I know a few old people, doesn’t mean I’m suddenly qualified to work with Age Concern personally be the saviour of anyone over 65 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The PayPal stuff is so disheartening it really is because people have given money in good faith and it’s just lined their pockets so I can totally see why people want to talk about it.

The dv safeguarding is so bad though there’s been many that have come here saying they’ve reached out and being left on read and then there’s others that have been given people’s personal details with really horrific stuff that people couldn’t handle as they had no way to help as a member of the public.

That is dangerous. It could seriously harm people. I guess the PayPal is threaded through this too. It’s all connected.

Reactions: 14
The PayPal stuff is so disheartening it really is because people have given money in good faith and it’s just lined their pockets so I can totally see why people want to talk about it.

The dv safeguarding is so bad though there’s been many that have come here saying they’ve reached out and being left on read and then there’s others that have been given people’s personal details with really horrific stuff that people couldn’t handle as they had no way to help as a member of the public.

That is dangerous. It could seriously harm people. I guess the PayPal is threaded through this too. It’s all connected.
It’s actually ridiculous that’s shes heralded as some kind of saint when actually her practise is uninformed and dangerous; it could actually cause more harm than good. I think it’s because she gives away “free advertising”, as she calls it, that charities are blindly allowing her to associate herself with them.

Having your admin tell people in need that you’re “taking a social media break” while you’re constantly recording every moment of your life and uploading ads is the biggest kick in the teeth. She’s not taking a break from social media, she’s taking a break from helping people, which is exactly why she shouldn’t be in a position of trust in the first place. A charity would have provision to help people 24/7 356 days a year.

And the admin of such an account should be qualified, trained, experienced individuals, NOT her sister-in-law.

Repetition of actually 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 18
Yeah I think the company know they have made an error. And as I pointed out to them, people in chronic pain would sell their soul to the devil so if it was good for back problems send it to someone to review properly not just pose with it whilst lodged in the chair (as usual) she is lazy as sin
I have severe back problems and have two young children. I would’ve happily reviewed it. Unfortunately without all the followers, I mean nothing.

Jeez, the posts on her story this morning you’d think she’s the first person to ever give birth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.