Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree x
I work in a hospital and if we get a kind donation of a box of chocolates or box of teabags from patients relatives ( both much appreciated !) but they are logged by our ward clerk and who they are from. Letters are sent to say thank you for any monetary donations with often the family coming in and having a pic if they want to do so x
I also work in a hospital hence my shift-work!

Reactions: 2
It isn't snide, it's not the first time she's posted shots of an empty pool with just Edie in it ! And I am sorry but private lessons do cost a lot more than group ones, and it is all part of the same thing, if she wasnt misaproproating funds she wouldn't be able to afford them. Please don't say what people can and can't comment on, that makes you no different to her !
I just said that those comments detract from the more serious issues. I’ve never said what anyone can and can’t comment on? If that’s how you read it then you’ve read it differently from how I meant it. Whilst I can appreciate that people may feel that it shows a change of lifestyle and is linked to the donation issues, it just comes across as snark to me and it’s sonething I personally feel is unnecessary. As you highlighted - people can say what they want but I’m within my right to challenge things. That’s what makes this site so different from any of R’s social media. We have different opinions and we can share them. To repeat: I’ve never told people what they can and can’t comment on so accusing me of being no different from her is pretty low

Reactions: 7
Oh btw, Kidscape STILL haven’t responded bar the 2 lines they sent me last week. I sent them a detailed reply but the CEO (how small much this charity be that the CEO replies personally to all emails?!?! Sounds like a cowboy outfit, which of course would be apt considering Rachel is the Ambassador of it) is silent. How to escalate further? The charities commission will only take on if there has been fraud within the charity. There is no link to Ambassadors of the charity committing potential fraud!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The other points to think about are as follows; is she paying tax to HMRC on donations. Shes paying 2 admin staff plus herself and husband a wage, allegedly. Does this not constitute running a business, why is it not registered? If it's not registered as a limited company then is she liable personally if things go wrong and shes outed and people want their donations back. Surely she would have to answer to HMRC if they ask questions. Sorry if this has been covered and I've missed it

If people have reported her via a denunciation on action fraud - it will be shared & stored for and investigations by all relevant interested parties

Reactions: 3
Hi guys,

I've been following the threads for sometime but haven't posted until now. I followed PTWM from the very beginning and was drawn in by her earlier stories as I myself has experienced the abuse growing up that she apparently did. I found it incredible that someone could be so open on social media in front of hundreds of thousands of people of the awful things she went through as I would never have the balls to myself. I struggle even thinking of things I went through let alone tell the world. I was in awe of her for that.

However, as time went on, she seemed to have a dramatic story behind every usual mundane thing in life which seemed too far fetched. I started to question whether she was exaggerating things in her life for entertainment and engagement purposes and her page was becoming more of a soap opera rather than real life. Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but be transparent about it.

I almost set up a standing order for her PayPal account after hearing the horrendous stories of her warriors, however I had niggling doubts. Maybe the fact that I'd be donating to a strangers personal account rather than a charity is what threw me off. I know that many did donate though without even questioning it.

What got me is that lost from December. She was talking about a warrior and what a tit day she had and throwing in there that she needed a deposit to buy her home from the landlady. I didn't see how that was relevant to the warrior. I knew as soon as i read it that her 'crew' were going to come up with a fundraising campaign for her,. Maybe she also knew... hence why she threw it in the post? But what gets me the most is December is the same month that she found out she's pregnant... coincidence?

Since then her Instagram page seems to be all about her and her homelife. She doesn't post on her Facebook page anywhere near as much as she used to and rarely are there any posts of her helping out DA victims anymore. This is what has probably triggered donators to question where their money is going. Especially with the hypocrisy of her screaming she's skint one minute and showing off a mulbury bag the next. I would say her finances absolutely have nothing to do with the public however, if she's taking money off the public then it absoultely does. Especially when that money has been taken under pretence.

I was disgusted when I saw her reply on joshes post, as I've been following the thread for a while, I knew as I was reading it that there was no plotting and planning to troll his account, no personal attacks on kidscape employees and there had been no answer to where the PayPal donations have been going. From her crying fit about tattle a few weeks ago I knew there had been no poll and no wishes of harm to her baby. She's a down and out LIAR and this understandably has fuelled those who have donated who only wanted their questions answered. The lies have also confirmed to me that the majority of her 'stories' are probably lies too! To draw in the followers to gain more fame and profit.

With regards to her wording on her PayPal account, I see no reference that she will be taking a salary from the donations? It does say that she wants regular donations so that she has the time to help the warriors and charities etc, otherwise she will have to run regular campaigns which would eat up her time that could be spent actively helping them instead... not so that she can give up work commitments and take a salary from it? Does anyone else see that? If I'm correct then surely this is fraud? Like someone going house to house scamming old ladies to donate to none-existant charities. Those scammers would be prosecuted... how is this any different?

For the record I don't have anything personal against this woman, what I am against is vulnerable people being scammed and lied to for someone's gain. And then that gain being flaunted and those questioning it being slandered and abused!
I just wanted to say I love your post and it sums up the situation perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh btw, Kidscape STILL haven’t responded bar the 2 lines they sent me last week. I sent them a detailed reply but the CEO (how small much this charity be that the CEO replies personally to all emails?!?! Sounds like a cowboy outfit, which of course would be apt considering Rachel is the Ambassador of it) is silent. How to escalate further? The charities commission will only take on if there has been fraud within the charity. There is no link to Ambassadors of the charity committing potential fraud!!

You can complain to the charities commission, if that doesn’t feel like it is resolved there is an ombudsman to complain to and write to your MP- especially as you HAVE donated.

It’s taken me all day to catch up as was away for the weekend. Sorry

Josh has now changed his profile to “scientist” from public figure. Just as a 🖕🏼 To everyone here.

Her behaviour is strange, and is concerning just how much they are trying to pull off this perfect couple, when all she ever seems to do is find faults in him. Just because she giggles afterwards doesn’t make it any less awkward or acceptable.

A colleague of mine has been in touch with Kidscape explaining their reply was so unacceptable and pathetic- and how Rachael has not heeded their warning to take all her doxxing off her social media, and therefore there issue will be escalated unless she can prove she is going to do a thorough independent investigation - as is required as the ceo. My colleague was very very happy to prepare a file and send it over to Lauren, to my understanding, showing just how many lengths Rachael has gone to to hurt people online- and despite supposedly having several warnings- hasn’t taken any of her ILLEGAL actions down.
(Tut tut)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve mailed all the mums on our WhatsApp group about this issue. People need to be vigilant of who they give their money to. Feel bad for the ‘proper’ influencers (not the 2-bit frauds like R) who are crowdfunding as it’s made me lose my trust in them also. It must be difficult to look around your house and belongings and think that it’s been bought by the blood, sweat and tears of others huh Rach?
I don't think she cares that she hasn't earnt the money to pay for all her stuff. That's what made me laugh in her rant saying that us 'trolls' are jealous. Nothing could be futher from the truth- everything i have has been bought by me and my husband working FULL TIME I have satisfaction knowing we earnt and payed for everything in an honest way. We might not have much but at least i piece of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I worked for a large charity and the CEO would respond to a complaint like yours well her name would be on it anyway, if nothing else it shows that people were worried enough to send it up the chain.

Has someone sent them screenshots of her rant this weekend and ask if they think it’s acceptable

Scientist? Really? He's a bird twitcher/(ex?) small town copper.

You ain't at David Attenborough/Chris Packham status yet mate.

The bullshit narcissism continues ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A public figure has just posted the most inappropriate and spiteful meme on his stories ...

So PC Plod/Public Figure/Scientist is just as passive aggressive as his wife. I thought he’d be better than her actually rather than posting things like this on his Insta stories though his recent block & delete tactics rather than answer a reasonable question show he’s just the same anyway.

Let’s hope it’s not aimed at his ex-wife as that would be an even lower blow all things considered.

Unless he’s going down ‘that’ route to try and get his followers up so he can legitimately be a Public Figure 😄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So PC Plod/Public Figure/Scientist is just as passive aggressive as his wife. I thought he’d be better than her actually rather than posting things like this on his Insta stories though his recent block & delete tactics rather than answer a reasonable question show he’s just the same anyway.

Let’s hope it’s not aimed at his ex-wife as that would be an even lower blow all things considered.

Unless he’s going down ‘that’ route to try and get his followers up so he can legitimately be a Public Figure 😄
Isn't that Micheal Jackson?? Hmm inappropriate.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear.

I'd love to know what his bosses at the local constabulary makes of his social media profile.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s MJ. Think the emphasis is on the fact that its a photo of someone with a smug and smirky look on their face which is exactly how J & R are feeling I’m sure.

I just wanted to say I love your post and it sums up the situation perfectly
Thank you! I also don't see how so many women look up to her. She stole another woman's husband... that goes against the rules of sisterhood! And then when said woman had a breakdown... She stole her children! I can't even begin to imagine how I would cope if some woman came along and took my husband and then my kids. It must be earth shattering! She is not a role modal in the slightest. If I'd know this from the start I would never have followed her in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not sure if it’s MJ. Think the emphasis is on the fact that its a photo of someone with a smug and smirky look on their face which is exactly how J & R are feeling I’m sure.
Pretty sure it is MJ but yes smug is EXACTLY what they are. Need bringing down a peg or ten.

Reactions: 5
Still a bad taste post from a copper with all the victims/documentary over the alleged MJ abuse, especially with his wifes quest to save all the victims of abuse...

Not many brain cells showing with this one.

Reactions: 13
Aw Josh what a dick move.
I actually thought he wasn’t too bad - I mean, he likes birds and birds are awesome lol. I genuinely felt sorry for him the way PTWM treats him. On some of his older Instagram posts she’s speaking to him like shite, I just noticed one where she’s passive aggressively complaining that he’s doing something he loves (bird watching) and she’s looking after the “turds” at home. What a delight she is, just what you think of when you imagine the faces of an anti-bullying charity ❤

Unless his story isn’t aimed at us of course..

Reactions: 4

Hmm. They've been at sports day today haven't they. They're not popular locally so probably directed at some of the other parents .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.