Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And....new post. About her friend's wedding but making it all about herself. How her friend's parents were so proud of her and how she's turned out and the things she does. To show her crew how people who have known her for years, think she is amazing.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking here a long time but today PTWM posted something that made me reach my tipping point hence the username!

For the record I was a fan for a long time but then grew uncomfortable with a few things that I might garner the energy to post about one day. Actually the main one is Josh constantly being topless, especially at one point around Betsy’s friends. If my daughter told me that’s how her friends step dad was I don’t think I would let her go over their house however that is just me. I’m not saying he’s sinister, I’m just saying it strikes me as inappropriate and also narcissistic which is fitting because of what I’m about to say.

The post today. The post about her friends wedding. FOR ONCE PLEASE, PLEASE LET IT NOT BE ALL ABOUT YOU. Your best friend got married. Your best friend by all accounts is an incredible woman. She’s smashed her career, she’s met the man of her dreams, she bought her dream home, she had a beautiful wedding where she looked completely incredible. Lift her up. Make it all about her. Gush. Gush to your millions of Facebook followers. Your thousands of Instagram followers. No not Rachaele. Of course we must start with a short roundabout tale of how her mother was just awful. ON A POST ABOUT HER BEST FRIENDS WEDDING. Then she goes on. And on and on and on. Oh while my best friend was smashing life I WAS STRUGGLING I WAS STRUGGLING SO MUCH WE ARE OPPOSITES SHE DID SO WELL I DID NOT EVERYONE SHED A TEAR FOR ME I MEAN I NO LONGER WORK A JOB YET HAVE MONEY AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND MY TEENAGER HAS A SUMMER HOUSE AND I HAVE 90 PAIRS OF TRAINERS BUT COME ON GUYS FEEL BAD.

Enough. Enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have repeatedly said that I understand if she wants to retain anonymity. I don’t expect a detailed receipt saying ‘we payed Jane Bloggs £8 for loo roll’, but there should be something on her web page that details roughly how this money has been spent. For example, how many victims of domestic violence call her per month?
I am simply asking questions I am totally on the fence regarding the whole situation, I understand the people who have donated are angry I would be too but I don't think there will be any answers soon.
There must be something going on behind the scenes there is a lot of pressure for answers

Just thought.....if everything is above board and she is living the same lifestyle as she was 5 years ago how exactly are we ruining her. I'm only assuming she meant the comment financially, so if that's the case, provide the answers then.
Another lie. 5 years ago she was involved in the Marshall family court case which, she alleges, left them about 15 grand in debt.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking here a long time but today PTWM posted something that made me reach my tipping point hence the username!

For the record I was a fan for a long time but then grew uncomfortable with a few things that I might garner the energy to post about one day. Actually the main one is Josh constantly being topless, especially at one point around Betsy’s friends. If my daughter told me that’s how her friends step dad was I don’t think I would let her go over their house however that is just me. I’m not saying he’s sinister, I’m just saying it strikes me as inappropriate and also narcissistic which is fitting because of what I’m about to say.

The post today. The post about her friends wedding. FOR ONCE PLEASE, PLEASE LET IT NOT BE ALL ABOUT YOU. Your best friend got married. Your best friend by all accounts is an incredible woman. She’s smashed her career, she’s met the man of her dreams, she bought her dream home, she had a beautiful wedding where she looked completely incredible. Lift her up. Make it all about her. Gush. Gush to your millions of Facebook followers. Your thousands of Instagram followers. No not Rachaele. Of course we must start with a short roundabout tale of how her mother was just awful. ON A POST ABOUT HER BEST FRIENDS WEDDING. Then she goes on. And on and on and on. Oh while my best friend was smashing life I WAS STRUGGLING I WAS STRUGGLING SO MUCH WE ARE OPPOSITES SHE DID SO WELL I DID NOT EVERYONE SHED A TEAR FOR ME I MEAN I NO LONGER WORK A JOB YET HAVE MONEY AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND MY TEENAGER HAS A SUMMER HOUSE AND I HAVE 90 PAIRS OF TRAINERS BUT COME ON GUYS FEEL BAD.

Enough. Enough!
I read that in your voice (not that I know what it sounds like) but I could hear your anger as your post went on. I totally absolutely agree with you

Reactions: 9
Obviously the wedding isn’t going to be the actual bride. It’s Rachaele that’s making the bride’s parents burst with pride rather than their own daughter on her wedding day. FFS 🙄

Still, lots of cult members are in tears over her beautiful words. Supposedly. Though I think most just type that now as that’s what their cult leader wants to hear.

Reactions: 11
I read that in your voice (not that I know what it sounds like) but I could hear your anger as your post went on. I totally absolutely agree with you
Well if it helps...I’m Glaswegian and not a posh one at that. Oh and I’m also pregnant and full of that glowy rage you get. So just imagine what that anger sounds like hahaha ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Obviously the wedding isn’t going to be the actual bride. It’s Rachaele that’s making the bride’s parents burst with pride rather than their own daughter on her wedding day. FFS 🙄

Still, lots of cult members are in tears over her beautiful words. Supposedly. Though I think most just type that now as that’s what their cult leader wants to hear.
That poor freind. What a crap freind rachaele has been posting pics before anyone else and making the day all about her.
Why can't her fans see how distasteful this all is.

Reactions: 5
That would be fairly normal, if you weren't properly supervising the dog or the dog was bored. She looks very under-stimulated and bored all the time. But things like that can happen even if you are a diligent owner
Probably why Winston looks so depressed all the time too

Reactions: 3
That would be fairly normal, if you weren't properly supervising the dog or the dog was bored. She looks very under-stimulated and bored all the time. But things like that can happen even if you are a diligent owner
I understand that, it was the reaction to it that bothered me more, not the actual killing, as dogs will be dogs, cats will be cats etc...

Thread name suggestion “Part time working Mummies husband pretends to be a spy while she takes all the PayPal money on the sly”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I understand that, it was the reaction to it that bothered me more, not the actual killing, as dogs will be dogs, cats will be cats etc...
oh yeah fully agree with you , treating it as a joke/content you are dead right

Reactions: 2
Can’t see any comments from R or J on Maryofstroods comment, have they deleted them or what?

Don’t know if Mary is real or someone an admin has created? She has 3 followers.

I just wondered if they thought it might be a good idea to post, to put ideas in people’s heads?
To be fair, it doesn't matter a duck if u have 3 or 1,000,000 followers, if u've donated as little as a pound and had no response as to where your money has gone, it's gonna hurt!!

Reactions: 3
That was me [emoji29].. But honestly as much as I doubted her intentions before (and even a small part of me wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt), her post today has certified her dishonesty. I will not let this go, no way. I have taken from my kids to give to her in my poor judgement so need an answer for them as much as me.
If you paid via PayPal you can request a charge back due to your concerns. I am so so sorry that you have been treated in this way by her when simply asking a question, and no don’t beat yourself up for being a decent person. Xx

Given her histrionics this morning it’s ironic that she finishes her latest post talking about showing more love and kindness to one another.

Yep, just like you did to the women you doxxed Rachaele, the disabled child you targeted and all the followers you’ve blocked for simply asking what their donations have been spent on. Yep, love and kindness 🙄

Given her histrionics this morning it’s ironic that she finishes her latest post talking about showing more love and kindness to one another.

Yep, just like you did to the women you doxxed Rachaele, the disabled child you targeted and all the followers you’ve blocked for simply asking what their donations have been spent on. Yep, love and kindness 🙄
After she tagged me at the top of her rant this morning I've had some really random friends requests but no messages and I'm now blocked and cant see her page at all. I'm sure I wont be missing anything

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.