Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve felt very uncomfortable watching about Ethel, chickens and aren’t there guinea pigs too?

When Ethel ate all the Easter eggs and nearly died she was vile about it.

If you have dogs it’s a huge thing to not leave chocolate around. Yes accidents happen with kids in the mix but from what I remember they’d left all the eggs in the living room.

Reactions: 4
Please can someone put the link to view Instagram again?

Blocking everyone is so rude, everyone just wants to know where the money is. Looking more guilty every day!

View anonymously I mean

Reactions: 1
After she tagged me at the top of her rant this morning I've had some really random friends requests but no messages and I'm now blocked and cant see her page at all. I'm sure I wont be missing anything
Im going to unfollow her, i can't stand watching now i know what's going on.

Reactions: 3
That laugh she does when something hilarious happens such as Josh putting the chickens back in the coop (yawn) sounds so forced. Even Josh looks tired of the charades he’s having to join in with.

Another vote for next thread title: Full Time Conning Money 😂

Reactions: 11
Ethel has already killed one chicken. I hate the way she is with Ethel, she could be such a brilliant dog if she was trained, and therefore knew where she came in the pack!
Ethel was her nans name. My grandma is 93 this year, I have cats and a tortoise but wouldn't name any of them after her (she's awesome and alive and kicking) lol my 6yr old daughter has the pleasure of my grandma's name as one of her middle names.

Reactions: 3
Given her histrionics this morning it’s ironic that she finishes her latest post talking about showing more love and kindness to one another.

Yep, just like you did to the women you doxxed Rachaele, the disabled child you targeted and all the followers you’ve blocked for simply asking what their donations have been spent on. Yep, love and kindness 🙄
I know that was unforgivable tbh. As if it's not hard enough being disabled and to manage disability as a child ! that was a disgrace

After she tagged me at the top of her rant this morning I've had some really random friends requests but no messages and I'm now blocked and cant see her page at all. I'm sure I wont be missing anything
OMG what was this mornings rant ???? and tagged you, that's delicious I'd love if she tagged me

Reactions: 1
I’ve felt very uncomfortable watching about Ethel, chickens and aren’t there guinea pigs too?

When Ethel ate all the Easter eggs and nearly died she was vile about it.

If you have dogs it’s a huge thing to not leave chocolate around. Yes accidents happen with kids in the mix but from what I remember they’d left all the eggs in the living room.
Yes they have guinea pigs too. She really was vile!

I started following Ptwm on Facebook a year or so ago and have only recently got into Instagram.I soon became tired of her tales as old as time in my experience people who have suffered the most are actually the last to talk about it.I got to the point where i just didn’t believe most of it at all ! She then did a big post about donating money for her to carry on her work and be able to spend time helping others it was all very vague and I didn’t feel inspired enough to donate.It seemed we would be donating for her to carry on being her ? I’ve just recently joined tattle because of all the poor me posts on Instagram initially disgusted by the bullies and hate she claimed was being dished out to her to actually find how much she has twisted things again in her favour! Actually people are asking genuine questions and pointing out major issues with her campaigns and funding !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know that was unforgivable tbh. As if it's not hard enough being disabled and to manage disability as a child ! that was a disgrace

OMG what was this mornings rant ???? and tagged you, that's delicious I'd love if she tagged me
Someone screenshot it and posted it on here. You need to go back and read it it’s both long and insane. I still can’t quite believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ethel was her nans name. My grandma is 93 this year, I have cats and a tortoise but wouldn't name any of them after her (she's awesome and alive and kicking) lol my 6yr old daughter has the pleasure of my grandma's name as one of her middle names.
We have a rescue pet that came with my grandmas name, we changed it pets outlook wasn’t great, whereas my grandma is 94 and has a clean bill of health! Thankfully both are still just as feisty as each other! 9 years later!

Reactions: 2
I think Mrs. Hinch just wasn't being that transparent with #ads, she never actually took money from anyone under the guise that it was going to victims of DV (or another charity), Mrs. Hinch would never be that stupid , any charity she has ever mentioned she has directed people directly to the actual charity. PTWM has just taken funds and has no explanation of where they have gone, and now she is on a mass blocking spree. I think the pair of them are just chancers and probably aren't as clever as they think they are so this is all like a ticking time bomb. I would urge people to not get annoyed in their msgs as we need to just present the facts without getting into emotion. The facts are no monies are accounted for so an explanation needs to be provided of expenses. She said her accountant looks after all of that- great whats his name he can enlighten us!
Ah okay, I get you.
So really, ptwm is actually worse than Mrs hinch, as it does appear she’s misappropriating donations for her own gain rather than just fibbing about advertising?

Reactions: 5
I honestly get so angry every time I read this thread. She has manipulated people who are so vulnerable and then tries to constantly deflect the situation. All the people she has blocked have asked questions in a manner that is not rude, nasty, or ‘trolling’.
I finally unfollowed her today and it felt great!

Reactions: 8
God her latest post.. is there anything she doesn’t make all about her.
It was her friends wedding.. her friend made better choices!
No mention of foster care in this latest trip down memory lane interestingly.

Reactions: 8
Part time working Mummy #5 it’s My PayPal and I’ll cry if I want too 😭

No mention of a Vaginal infection ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny that!

Part time working Mummy #5 it’s My PayPal and I’ll cry if I want too 😭

No mention of a Vaginal infection ?? 🤔
She could have mentioned her friends mum being horrified, crying and being physically sick at the vileness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

[/QUOTE
The screenshots are on here somewhere a few pages back
The screenshots shots are on here somewhere a few pages back

Haven’t seen her latest story, nor do I want to. What is incredibly interesting to me though is that my friend (who is not blocked on her page) says she’s made no mention of the post I put up on josh’s page. Usually she’d be whining about the trolls/bullies/mean people (who may be funding her lifestyle) and crying, yet no mention. Clearly she is trying to deflect attention away from it, which shows she is clearly more composed that she lets on. Clearly the post wasn’t ‘horrific’ enough to warrant her ‘vomiting’.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.