Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way the screenshots from her outburst this morning could be pinned to the top of the thread? I think they are massively revealing and would be helpful for new members (aka recruits to our army?! 🤷‍♀️) to read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think just part time working mummy 5
So as to not give her any ammunition.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I vote just ptwm #5

CBA with inflating her ego even more 😂

Reactions: 10
If you paid via PayPal you can request a charge back due to your concerns. I am so so sorry that you have been treated in this way by her when simply asking a question, and no don’t beat yourself up for being a decent person. Xx
I have contacted Paypal. They have said that the account was a personal account and not for exchange of a ‘goods’ so cannot be refunded.

• Sad
  • Wow
Screen shots of the post on Josh's Instagram incase it gets deleted. Some were last night before comments were deleted & then one this morning after deletion!
delicious she's obviously in here, and I'm dead laughing at 'She's trolling me but in a clever way' what a joyous compliment LMAO! The whole thing is absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 4
Please please whoever can, DO pin her outburst from this morning. It is very telling. Please also pin what I had posted so she can be outed for the liar that she is. I am still incandescent with rage that she is suggesting we’re sad enough to ‘troll’ her-it’s like the bank manager keeping your money then shouting ‘troll’ every time you want an explanation. The way that she has behaved reveals she is in fact the troll and bully.

Reactions: 14
I have contacted Paypal. They have said that the account was a personal account and not for exchange of a ‘goods’ so cannot be refunded.
That’s really disappointing of PayPal but could you speak to your bank and contact the fraud department there? I guess it’s good PayPal confirmed my suspicious she is using a personal account though because this means that she’s not set up for business eg tax etc

Reactions: 4
That’s really disappointing of PayPal but could you speak to your bank and contact the fraud department there? I guess it’s good PayPal confirmed my suspicious she is using a personal account though because this means that she’s not set up for business eg tax etc
I'd actually be temped to donate to see what kind of receipt I'd get and then query it with pay pal. They will investigate themselves anyways. The clock is ticking. Tick Tok

Reactions: 5
Surely PTWM should be paying business fees on these transactions? The fact that PayPal have confirmed it’s a personal account implies to me that she isn’t even paying any PayPal fees?

I don’t know a great deal about PayPal though

Reactions: 3
This is the original
Post when she requested the
Money and it says she will be using it to continue her work so I would think that she could take what she wanted from that money ?
7D82EE66-A314-4D8E-B427-253FE4B199F2.png

Totally ambiguous !!

Reactions: 2
You can still use non business PayPal and pay tax.

They are two separate things.

She would need to be self employed and declared that to HMRC then do a self employed tax return each year and pay tax

Things that would be included in that would be gifts (the values of them) donations from PayPal she has kept, and money from ads etc.

So yes she may have an accountant to do all that (not vital if self employed, you can do it yourself but need to obviously have all the records)

So in theory.... as she will be doing all the above (even when she was working she would have been self employed too as a blogger getting ad money and needed to declare it) then it would be very simple to have the figures of ‘Ive take £xxxx in the last financial year from PayPal and paid tax on it for running the blog / Instagram / Facebook’

But from what we suspect it isn’t that clear cut. With money being paid to admin, if they’re self employed to then all the above will apply to them. If they are only working for her then they’re her employees. And that is a whole different thing.

Sorry if I’ve misled you guys re Paypal. I contacted them, and they said as I’ve made payment for someone who doesn’t provide goods, then they cannot stop the payments or refund as nothing is being sold. Also she is not a registered charity. I’m not sure if it was a personal or business account.

My first post but been following since the original Tattle FB post a few weeks ago. G Fletcher - and I know there has been some comments on her blog about PTWM , has put a new story up. I found the last 20 or so seconds very interesting. Is this a dig about PTWM?

Reactions: 1
If she is asking for donations, does she not need to be a registered charity? If so, accounts are essential to simply prove what’s come in and what’s gone out. They have to be done, even the simplest should be carrying out this, (playgroups have treasurers for this reason) I wouldn’t have thought she would be exempt from registering as a charity if she’s advertising for donations. Her self employment is totally different, donations are a whole different thing

• Wow
My first post but been following since the original Tattle FB post a few weeks ago. G Fletcher - and I know there has been some comments on her blog about PTWM , has put a new story up. I found the last 20 or so seconds very interesting. Is this a dig about PTWM?
I have a lot of time for G Fletcher. She really is a positive influencer (for me) and not on the rob. It doesn’t surprise me to hear her say that, and I have a feeling that she will try and distance herself more and more (not that they were ever close) in the upcoming weeks.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure how to create a new thread but if someone wants to set up PTWM #5 I can add the screenshots of the questions asked on Josh’s Insta & PTWM bullshit responses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.