Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters father was in an RTA in 2017, not at any point did a passerby phone his family to tell them, infact they didnt get a phone call, 2 officers turned up at their clubhouse where his parents were and they were told to their faces of his accident. So it's highly unlikely that she made any phonecalls. If she did, then I'd me seriously questioning why she was allowed to do so...
I don't think she did, i was reffering to the uninjured driver it is possible he called his family himself (or passed her the phone to speak on his behalf) that could have happened before the emergency services arrived. People who are able to make phone calls usually do, those who are injured of course it is the responsibility of the police, Not for one second do i believe she called the casualties family, the story is very jumbled to make sense of it imo.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find this photo interesting? The way josh and rachaeles three girls are standing together and the two boys are on the side lines 😢 if I were a stranger not knowing their family dynamics Id think the three girls are josh’s Children and the two boys are just friends or something. It’s very sad. I’ve often wondered if rachaele speaks to Seb the way she does is because deep down is she resentful that their dad has custody of them? She makes out she loves them etc, but the way she speaks to Seb and puts him down is horrible.

This is where I started having doubts about where their money comes from when I seen this post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find this photo interesting? The way josh and rachaeles three girls are standing together and the two boys are on the side lines 😢 if I were a stranger not knowing their family dynamics Id think the three girls are josh’s Children and the two boys are just friends or something. It’s very sad. I’ve often wondered if rachaele speaks to Seb the way she does is because deep down is she resentful that their dad has custody of them? She makes out she loves them etc, but the way she speaks to Seb and puts him down is horrible.

This is where I started having doubts about where their money comes from when I seen this post.
When I first started following her I though Tallulah and Issac were siblings from Josh and Seb, Betsy and Edie were Rachels

Am new to this influencer so don’t know all the history but I simply don’t understand Why is she taking donations on pay pal rather than directing people to charities that are already set up?

What benefit is there to her taking money and the paying it on?

Reactions: 6

If she can afford it through money from the book, fine, we’ll done. If it’s from PayPal donations, then I have no words. She’d just be a massive crook

I feel we may never find out

There have been so many new members on this thread that I would say it’s pretty obvious some are her fans in disguise! They know they’re blocked if they come on here causing trouble so they’re trying a new tactic of making out they agree with us but obviously some of them can’t keep the act up for long 😜
I’m a new member and definitely not a fan anymore. It’s clear how she’s changed, the lack of support to DA victims etc. It’s all about promoting, advertising and accepting very expensive gifts. Why can’t she accept them, say thank you and then gift them on to the warriors she ‘cares’ so much about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the fact that apart from the crocodile tears the other day, this storm that has been brewing hasn’t dented Racheale with-an-E’s confidence in the slightest. She’s still posting frequently about their expensive meals out, and all the items she’s been gifted. So much for the ‘crippling anxiety’ that she suffers! Not that I want her to have anxiety, just saying that things aren’t always what we are led to believe.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she did, i was reffering to the uninjured driver it is possible he called his family himself (or passed her the phone to speak on his behalf) that could have happened before the emergency services arrived. People who are able to make phone calls usually do, those who are injured of course it is the responsibility of the police, Not for one second do i believe she called the casualties family, the story is very jumbled to make sense of it imo.
In the newspaper article she states she phoned the drivers family while he was being arrested for dangerous driving.

Attachments

Whilst he was in the process of being arrested?

Surely as her husband was probably involved in the case that crosses some serious boundaries especially if he was off duty but became on duty if that makes sense

In the newspaper article she states she phoned the drivers family while he was being arrested for dangerous driving.
Very strange thing to claim to have done, even wierder if she actually did (say for instance he used her phone initially to call his wife in the aftermath , she may have taken upon herself to then call back) not defending her in anyway, these things 'could' have happened just not in the way claimed.

No way did this happen. The man wouldn’t have been charged etc... so why would a passer by be allowed to call his family and tell them that a man had died ? And this man was involved ? Before anyone else knew ? Before the family knew ? Before a charge had been made? Before an officer had been arranged to manage this VERY sensitive subject ? Rachaele just happened to be allowed to do this? Have access to that persons phone ... or be given the phone number of the person or use her own phone to make a call ? All next to the man being arrested

IT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN

Reactions: 5
If she can afford it through money from the book, fine, we’ll done. If it’s from PayPal donations, then I have no words. She’d just be a massive crook

I feel we may never find out
I’m not sure we’ll ever find out the truth either. Her baby is due in 6-7 weeks - I think she’ll try and ride out any storm until then, continuing to avoid any financial or safeguarding questions, hoping that everything will be overshadowed & forgotten about due to the baby’s arrival (which will have thousands of cult members crying tears of happiness).

No way did this happen. The man wouldn’t have been charged etc... so why would a passer by be allowed to call his family and tell them that a man had died ? And this man was involved ? Before anyone else knew ? Before the family knew ? Before a charge had been made? Before an officer had been arranged to manage this VERY sensitive subject ? Rachaele just happened to be allowed to do this? Have access to that persons phone ... or be given the phone number of the person or use her own phone to make a call ? All next to the man being arrested

IT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN
I agree it didn’t happen the way she described. I just don’t understand why Josh stood by and let her pretend that it did happen that way and publish stories that place serious questions about the professionalism of the police force that he worked/works for.

I have never read this influencer’s book or followed any of her platforms.

But having a quick look on her blog- why does nobody question the things she is saying.

It goes from the bizzare to the ridiculous!

I can’t understand why all these professionals are using a mummy blogger in cases, liaison officers telling a friend all about a case before it went to trial and repeated it back to her. Crying surgeons- what is this Greys Anatomy?

569CF944-E839-4F54-93F0-6068C0A55532.jpeg 914E6EC5-605C-47C4-9771-B58444B5679E.jpeg 1E6B02DA-00C3-485A-95DF-24C7C9B97F64.jpeg 21684F48-2741-4F2F-B7F0-39C0BB280DAA.jpeg

The story about her daughter, coincidentally a few weeks after being on ITV, highly doubt a girl who was going to fight another girl, was happy to be taken by the hand to head of the year! 🙄

Maybe I’m missing something.... it all sounds like complete fantasy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s a fantasy novelist who has made a living by pretending to be a realist. Though it appears that quite a lot of that living has apparently been made immorally & deceitfully via PayPal.

Though as discussed earlier I do think that there may be mental health issues that she needs help with e.g hero syndrome

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed PTWM from the beginning and am local to her area. Right at the start I had my doubts but having voiced them to other local friends was made to feel I was being a bit cynical. To say I am relieved to find like-minded people seeing through the act is an understatement.
As a DA survivor myself I find it completely alien to be the sort of person to be front and centre of attention. Obviously not everybody deals with things the same way but the need to be at the forefront of everything is in complete contrast with the way I and many of my fellow survivors feel - generally we are happy just to blend into everyday life, feeling grateful that we are now in a safer place and can get on with our lives as best we can.
The use of emotive language has always put me off (I cry, she “sobs”. I am sick or throw up she “violently vomits”. I have a panic attack and grab a bag to breathe in to, she has her husband “hold a paper bag to her face”. I have a bad day, hers is “horrific”). Definitely a very talented lady in terms of her writing ability and pulling at people’s heart strings but that doesn’t make what she writes true - artistic licence doesn’t even cut it!
Allegedly the most important thing about her crusade is to raise awareness and funds for Domestic Abuse victims. That’s great and very commendable but if that really is the case then why not produce the evidence that everyone is asking for which would then no doubt encourage extra publicity equalling more donations and stop all the existing donors who are ceasing their payments? To me they would be the obvious actions for the benefit of the cause. Personally I think it’s either a)the evidence doesn’t exist (I am a business owner and my accountant takes 24hours at most to produce records I request) or b) the attention is far too enjoyable - all publicity is good publicity, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has to be careful, because her ‘hero syndrome ‘ which can be linked to Munchausen, is in danger of rubbing off on her children- ‘Munchausen by proxy’ and is an altogether more serious issue.

The fact she make Seb and Betsy a hero/heroine in her stories too, in incidents I doubt happen is interesting. And both are in cases of bullying.
In the incident written above with Betsy, this reads like a script from a dramatic soap. Not something in life. How much drama happens in that families daily lives? Yes ok teenagers naturally experience more bullying etc, but I find it very hard to believe that there was a crowd of teenagers all jeering at her and Betsy singly saved the day, taking the girl to the head.
This is also the girl that in this site, by someone that has children in the same class as Betsy states she is the class bully herself.

Rachael’s desperation to always be the hero and have the perfect family is worrying, people do not have this in a normal daily life.
- Again, my professional opinion, not trolling, Rachael.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have never read this influencer’s book or followed any of her platforms.

But having a quick look on her blog- why does nobody question the things she is saying.

It goes from the bizzare to the ridiculous!

I can’t understand why all these professionals are using a mummy blogger in cases, liaison officers telling a friend all about a case before it went to trial and repeated it back to her. Crying surgeons- what is this Greys Anatomy?

View attachment 26428View attachment 26429View attachment 26430View attachment 26431

The story about her daughter, coincidentally a few weeks after being on ITV, highly doubt a girl who was going to fight another girl, was happy to be taken by the hand to head of the year! 🙄

Maybe I’m missing something.... it all sounds like complete fantasy.
It’s written SO BADLY it’s hard to make sense of it. As someone who’s had multiple surgeries, surgeons are as unemotional as it gets... crying surgeons?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to be careful, because her ‘hero syndrome ‘ which can be linked to Munchausen, is in danger of rubbing off on her children- ‘Munchausen by proxy’ and is an altogether more serious issue.

The fact she make Seb and Betsy a hero/heroine in her stories too, in incidents I doubt happen is interesting. And both are in cases of bullying.
In the incident written above with Betsy, this reads like a script from a dramatic soap. Not something in life. How much drama happens in that families daily lives? Yes ok teenagers naturally experience more bullying etc, but I find it very hard to believe that there was a crowd of teenagers all jeering at her and Betsy singly saved the day, taking the girl to the head.
This is also the girl that in this site, by someone that has children in the same class as Betsy states she is the class bully herself.

Rachael’s desperation to always be the hero and have the perfect family is worrying, people do not have this in a normal daily life.
- Again, my professional opinion, not trolling, Rachael.
Not sure if I’m remembering right or making it up, but wasn’t there a time when ptwm had to tell Betsy to write an apology letter to a girl in class, because she had been involved in bullying the girl? Can’t remember the exact details and don’t think it was solely betsy’s doing...

What I really don't get is why was she sat in her car filming herself crying?!
If I was in the state she claimed to be, my hubby would not leave me to cry in the car!

Reactions: 9
She must be lurking still as she's put a pic up of josh and his boys, possibly in response to the comment on here that he looked close to the girls in a photo and the boys looked like spare parts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.