Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋
I'm another came across to have a read of the horrific bullying apparently going on over here to find completely relevant points raised that need answering.

I just read through some of the comments on her fb posts thinking they can't all be 100% positive, but they are 🙄 Some of her 'crew' are showing their support by setting up extra donations to her PayPal account, how can they not even vaguely question where that money will go now?! Shaking my head at their complete ignorance.

I unfollowed her on insta a while back as it upset me everytime she shared her daughter's outputs from her therapy sessions. Some things most definitely aren't for sharing
Hi and welcome. I too came over here expecting posts frothing at mouth full of bile. But I was pleasantly surprised at how much more intelligence and thoughtfulness there was compared to Rachel's Army.

Tallulahs therapy sessions have been bothering me for a while and I'm glad it isn't just me. Any therapist worth their salt would be appalled that the sensitive matters discussed and the art therapy produced would immediately be uploaded onto insta stories for the masses to gawk at.

Reactions: 11
Seen quite a few comments on PTWM insta saying that moral queens was taken down because they reported it and giving themselves a pat on the back 🙄 pretty sure Keels took it down herself due to threats being made didn’t she?!!
Yeah, the threats were even aimed at her young son and the name of his school was being handed around too

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So I messaged Racheale about providing an explanation about where the money that I and others has gone. She’s messaged back saying to dm her with transaction id and I’d get monthly newsletter. Does anyone get this newsletter?? Anyone wants me to send their transaction id? I now need to trawl through to find this bloody id!! Worried it will be a generic ‘newsletter’ which she’s fabricated. We need receipts not newsletters!!!! Please advise! X
So she wants proof that you have donated to her .........................Oh the irony :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just offer a huge apology to everyone on tattle life. I shared the petition this week and now feel like a right mug that's taken for a fool :( I'vea lotd alot of the threads (so far) and you guys have done such good work.

How can we get more to actually read the thread and the important stuff raised? If I posted something on her facebook I would be worried she would set a mob to come at me. Something needs to be done.

Reactions: 27
Hi 👋
I'm another came across to have a read of the horrific bullying apparently going on over here to find completely relevant points raised that need answering.

I just read through some of the comments on her fb posts thinking they can't all be 100% positive, but they are 🙄 Some of her 'crew' are showing their support by setting up extra donations to her PayPal account, how can they not even vaguely question where that money will go now?! Shaking my head at their complete ignorance.

I unfollowed her on insta a while back as it upset me everytime she shared her daughter's outputs from her therapy sessions. Some things most definitely aren't for sharing
Extra payments to her PayPal account!! Well they deserve to be conned if they're that stupid. Why hasn't she told her 'crew' to stop with the payments to her PayPal now and to donate direct to the charities instead, as a way of distinguishing the flames...oh no because she's become accustomed to a certain lifestyle now. She says she no longer has to work because of the income from her book deal, well all that has done is replace one income with another and she wasn't moving into a bigger house, taking the family abroad, having pricey weekends away, buying designer bikinis, having fillers, her teeth done, buying an expense pedigree dog, eating out constantly etc etc on her previous salary?

Reactions: 7
Seen quite a few comments on PTWM insta saying that moral queens was taken down because they reported it and giving themselves a pat on the back 🙄 pretty sure Keels took it down herself due to threats being made didn’t she?!!
Yes, I think she took it down herself and informed Rachaele she was doing so as she was receiving multiple threatening messages towards herself and her family incl her 11yr old son.

Reactions: 4
Can I just offer a huge apology to everyone on tattle life. I shared the petition this week and now feel like a right mug that's taken for a fool :( I'vea lotd alot of the threads (so far) and you guys have done such good work.

How can we get more to actually read the thread and the important stuff raised? If I posted something on her facebook I would be worried she would set a mob to come at me. Something needs to be done.
Don’t apologise I think a lot of people who followed her are starting to feel this way, at least you’re realising now 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I know it was to do with the step mum plaiting their hair because she (Rachaele) didn't know how to, it struck a chord with me because my daughter dances and I'm absolutely diabolical at plaiting and have to rely on friends to do it for me everytime :D
Do you mean PTWM was jealous of the step mum because she could plait hair??

Reactions: 2
Extra payments to her PayPal account!! Well they deserve to be conned if they're that stupid. Why hasn't she told her 'crew' to stop with the payments to her PayPal now and to donate direct to the charities instead, as a way of distinguishing the flames...oh no because she's become accustomed to a certain lifestyle now. She says she no longer has to work because of the income from her book deal, well all that has done is replace one income with another and she wasn't moving into a bigger house, taking the family abroad, having pricey weekends away, buying designer bikinis, having fillers, her teeth done, buying an expense pedigree dog, eating out constantly etc etc on her previous salary?
It makes me cross to think that the money is being potentially spent on herself claiming to be for charity...probably because I’ve wanted my teeth straightened for ages and can’t afford to! But that’s my own stuff 😂 anyway what can we do?? She is determined to not respond to anything about it??

Reactions: 3
Yes, I think she took it down herself and informed Rachaele she was doing so as she was receiving multiple threatening messages towards herself and her family incl her 11yr old son.
Which is disgusting yeah there was a comment made on here about Edie being spoiled, and I’m sure there was a comment made about will Betsy get pregnant, but no one has actually threatened her children or threatened to reveal which school they go to etc! I hope keels is doing ok and well done to her for bringing the PayPal donations to light.

Reactions: 1
People are making extra donations? Heck, I'm broke, they can send some money my way!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are making extra donations? Heck, I'm broke, they can send some money my way!
Lets set up a paypal for tattle.

"Work is interrupting our ability and we are struggling to find sufficient time to troll people. We want to do so much more trolling of online accounts but are unable to find the time without your help - please can you all subscribe to our paypal so we can give up our day jobs and run the tattle page much more effectively.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, why has she tagged 3 of the mums of the children who are doing the sponsored walk?? It just seems a desperate attempt to try and show that she has school mum friends that she hasn’t been shunned by for acting like such a nasty bully towards some local people lately online.

I’d be mortified if she tagged me 😂
Friend or not I would never put a video of my friends children on social media.

Reactions: 2
No she was full of praise about how lucky the girls were to have her.
New here, also jumped ship. I’ve always found it odd the issues with the girls Dad, I may be wrong but in the early days Im sure I recall a post about one of the girls birthday parties that both parents attended and had put their differences aside for the girls. I’m shocked by what I’ve read on here and like many others was blinded by her lies and chose to ignore any doubts I had!! Thank you tattle for bringing me back to reality 🙏🏼

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.