Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, also jumped ship. I’ve always found it odd the issues with the girls Dad, I may be wrong but in the early days Im sure I recall a post about one of the girls birthday parties that both parents attended and had put their differences aside for the girls. I’m shocked by what I’ve read on here and like many others was blinded by her lies and chose to ignore any doubts I had!! Thank you tattle for bringing me back to reality 🙏🏼

Welcome to the dark side😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing at the pana mat things for laying on that she’s been advertising and saying how great they are. Two people have pointed out on her Insta post that the Company does not recommend that pregnant people use them and she’s suddenly saying on Insta that she’s only placing her feet on them. Def not what she was saying before in her previous ad for them. More bullshit.

But yeah, I’ll spend £160 on a mat to put my feet on.

Shame on the Company too for paying her to advertise something that she shouldn’t be using and promoting it to other pregnant people.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New here, also jumped ship. I’ve always found it odd the issues with the girls Dad, I may be wrong but in the early days Im sure I recall a post about one of the girls birthday parties that both parents attended and had put their differences aside for the girls. I’m shocked by what I’ve read on here and like many others was blinded by her lies and chose to ignore any doubts I had!! Thank you tattle for bringing me back to reality 🙏🏼

I’ve always found it a bit astounding that she can be so openly nasty and hostile about the older 2 girls dad given Tallulah’s long term therapy and anxiety issues and the fact that she did have a relationship with him (not sure if she still does, I know Betsy doesn’t). It really can’t have been helpful to Tallulah’s anxiety.

I know there are 3 sides to every story, but I have a feeling that the Dad would have a v v different tale to tell.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always found it a bit astounding that she can be so openly nasty and hostile about the older 2 girls dad given Tallulah’s long term therapy and anxiety issues and the fact that she did have a relationship with him (not sure if she still does, I know Betsy doesn’t). It really can’t have been helpful to Tallulah’s anxiety.

I know there are 3 sides to every story, but I have a feeling that the Dad would have a v v different tale to tell.
I agree. I also just think there's no need if he still has a relationship with his child (not sure what happened for Betsy not to see him). It can't be healthy for her at all to hear some of the stuff she says and for a bunch of strangers to have an opinion on him based on her mum's words. What if kids at school saw some of the stuff said and made fun of her for it, or asked personal questions?

Reactions: 2

me too......she made out at first that she was a victim of DV...book came out and turned out it was violent on both parts and she had planned to stab him!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What the fooook?? Seriously?!
Yep! And admitted that she often instigated arguments knowing it would turn violent. All with her two very young children in the house.

From memory, she basically put it down to having been abused by him for so long that it made her crazy and she acted in ways she now sees are inappropriate. Of course, she would say that. Doesn’t give him any right to reply, does it? I would have thought that if he was that dangerous she had to flee to a refuge with her children, they wouldn’t be allowed to see him again??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not the version she touted once her notoriety rose.
Now what would the public reaction be if a MAN had said this? Would they have been supportive if their wife gave them a ‘slap’?

I was in a very toxic relationship when I was younger, we’d both rage at each other, and it would become physical. We have it to each other good as it could get. Not once would I class myself as a domestic abuse victim? I could easily say ‘he had his hands around my throat’. But in fact, I’d had been shouting st him and then Stratched his face to bits. But that one senstence can make something sound so awful. I left that relationship and we’re bith mortified we were so awful to each other and now wouldn’t dream of doing that to our husband/wife (we share a child together)

She must have legally done something to get that book sold or paid him off.

Back in the days a relationship such as a PP describes would be classed as 'volatile'.
Don't condone any gender being violent in a relationship.

Therapy, therapy and then some therapy.

Wonder if this on her stories is in response to the above talk about her ex? She’s been notorious over the past few weeks for sending passive aggressive responses to Tattle via her Insta stories.

Rather than playing silly games & showing boring messages about a sun hat and bizarrely tagging school mums to try and prove some kind of minor point, she’d be better off directly addressing the real issues and concerns that have been raised.

Attachments

I think the more people that are speaking out like messiah, organised motherhood and the real housewife of herts and even her own 'crew' she's getting rattled as people aren't believing or are starting to look for their selves to see if it's bullying/trolling or not and not the narrative she is portraying.

Reactions: 7
All I know is that her version and opinion of the first ex has changed depending on who is prepared to listen/pay. Most telling is the guy who was either a close friend or family member of the ex, posting on her page and putting it straight what a liar she is and how she is ruining the ex's life. This was wayyyy back.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the more people that are speaking out like messiah, organised motherhood and the real housewife of herts and even her own 'crew' she's getting rattled as people aren't believing or are starting to look for their selves to see if it's bullying/trolling or not and not the narrative she is portraying.
She is definitely rattled by tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen her recent Instagram story...
She can’t help but dramatise a story.
Half the school?
At least she’s donating some of the money to school kids for ice pops!
Lol our school sell the ice pops to put towards opportunity funds for the kids. duck me, if u go to bookers they are probably £3 for 300 (maybe a bit more) But not exactly gonna break the friggin bank of rachael!!

Reactions: 3
Wonder if this on her stories is in response to the above talk about her ex? She’s been notorious over the past few weeks for sending passive aggressive responses to Tattle via her Insta stories.

Rather than playing silly games & showing boring messages about a sun hat and bizarrely tagging school mums to try and prove some kind of minor point, she’d be better off directly addressing the real issues and concerns that have been raised.
Once we realised your worth, we are disgusted reminiscing the tit we listened to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.