Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTWM has what’s called Hero syndrome. Have a google. It’s also linked to munchausen...
if you then go and read her blogs on her webpage, starting with the police one in 2018 (which I can almost 100% assure you wouldn’t happen and won’t go into it on Tattle) and then read the blog above that.
- in short- she claims that a police officer failed their duty to her friend a domestic abuse victim. However, she, the hero, managed to save the day caring for her friend... AND she managed (singlehandedly) to get four women and their babies into refuges that month too!! 🦸🏼‍♀️ In the follow up blog, she explains how her police officer husband had told her not to have posted that blog, but she did it anyway... (yup because she needed those likes) and guess what happened.... she got THOUSANDS of emails praising her, thanking her etc.
You see where I’m going? This is a running theme is 90% of her posts/ blogs etc.

Rachael - not with an extra E as she seems to now want to spell it, very much always is the hero in every case she writes about. What a miracle.

Reactions: 11
I’m not going into details, because it’s kind of off track. I wouldn’t call them special. They’ve just hurt a lot of people. That doesn’t go down well in a small town.
What about the boys mum? Do you know anything about that? I've always hated the way she mothers them knowing their real mother must be missing them

Reactions: 5
Anyone local able to confirm the rumour that she wasn’t really made redundant but ‘let go’ due to other reasons involving money (trying to be non-specific).

Though if it’s true I’m not really sure why the Police weren’t involved (other than her husband working for them)? Not sure if it’s just a rumour that came about due to the lack of transparency re PayPal donations and her refusal to answer the questions or if there is some substance to it and she has a history of financial dishonesty.

What about the boys mum? Do you know anything about that? I've always hated the way she mothers them knowing their real mother must be missing them
I feel that sometimes PTWM purposely posts things in the hope that she’s watching to try and rub her face in it. PTWM did write a long FB post once about the custody battle which i thought was insensitive & inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here's one guys... up until the other day I could see her insta. Now despite unfollowing her it looks like i have been blocked. Nothing in here relates to any other SM i have and all i think it could be is liking a vaguely opposing view on another insta account. Hows that for control? Any other ex followers the same?
She may have used a tracking app - I use one, it let's you know when someone unfollows you, she may have blocked you from that?

Reactions: 2
PTWM has what’s called Hero syndrome. Have a google. It’s also linked to munchausen...
if you then go and read her blogs on her webpage, starting with the police one in 2018 (which I can almost 100% assure you wouldn’t happen and won’t go into it on Tattle) and then read the blog above that.
- in short- she claims that a police officer failed their duty to her friend a domestic abuse victim. However, she, the hero, managed to save the day caring for her friend... AND she managed (singlehandedly) to get four women and their babies into refuges that month too!! 🦸🏼‍♀️ In the follow up blog, she explains how her police officer husband had told her not to have posted that blog, but she did it anyway... (yup because she needed those likes) and guess what happened.... she got THOUSANDS of emails praising her, thanking her etc.
You see where I’m going? This is a running theme is 90% of her posts/ blogs etc.

Rachael - not with an extra E as she seems to now want to spell it, very much always is the hero in every case she writes about. What a miracle.
The victim, hero, villain triangle...
She helps victims to become a hero
Fabricates villains to become a victim
Fights Tattle villains to become a hero??

It’s why she has labelled this thread and us as villains- she has to be the victim, not the people who donated in good faith. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves for discussing your concerns and asking where your money has gone.

It’s a shame that Samantha’s letter has been removed because it explained the whole situation, in her own words. I would hate for Sam to be on here and find a version that upsets her or she isn’t happy with.

Last edited:

It’s why she has labelled this thread and us as villains- she has to be the victim, not the people who donated in good faith. You lot should be ashamed of yourselves for discussing your concerns and asking where your money has gone.

It’s a shame that Samantha’s letter has been removed because it explained the whole situation, in her own words. I would hate for Sam to be on here and find a version that upsets her or she isn’t happy with.
Yes, hero syndrome is an actual recognised thing. And it is linked to munchausen- which I believe she has- I think when these women email her their stories, she takes snippets from all of them and forms them in to her life along the way, and very much believes it.

The things I’ve seen in here are terrifying, how she puts victims- genuine victims in touch with eachother- one lady stating she didn’t give permission for her details to be passed across to someone else. That is NOT ethical. Let alone an ENORMOUS breach in GDPR. Which if she is an ambassador for these refuges she’d know - and therefore should NOT be sharing women’s screenshots online either. She’s playing a very dangerous game.

It just reminds me of people who film themselves giving something to the homeless as a 'look guys, I'm a good person!' sort of thing. Most people just do that without a thought, and don't feel the need to tell social media for a pat on the back.
I'm all for people being advocates, but the majority of people just talk about their own domestic abuse story and then will work with a charity of some sort...but not share the stories of other women (or men) who might use that charity, without their permission or to be all 'I also worked with these people who have suffered to'.

Reactions: 13

If you know her personally, please tell her I hope she gets to see her boys soon. It made me so sad to read her letter. I hope she is in a good place and carries on the fight

I know nothing about this woman, only came to read up about her as apparently she's come out in support of Rebecca Meldrum and I wanted to find out if my instincts were right and birds of a feather etc..
I can only guess that many of her followers who donated don't understand how charities etc are meant to operate. You should never just take someone's word for where the money is going.
There has to be absolute transparency when anyone asks for charitable donations as you risk damaging the good causes if you're not up front about where every single penny goes.
I don't yet know all the details but from what I've read so far this looks very shady indeed.

Reactions: 7
The whole dead baby thing has really upset me. I know it's my comment she twisted but I was honestly just saying what happened to someone I knew and that i'd hate for it to happen to anyone else.
As I said before someone I knew got a family 'button' picture done while she was pregnant and had all there names on it and the parents were holding the baby with 'baby *their last name*' on. The pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.
These things do happen and yes Rachele is a lot Futher along now than this girl was when she lost hers but at the time of my original comment she wasn't.
I totally got what you meant. Everyone on here did I'm sure. You're right, these awful things do happen

OMFG! Well that took a lot of hours to read every single comment, and every single screen shot.. IMHO, I think most people who donate to PTWM do so because it makes them feel good about themselves, however 90% of people dont really care if she is set up correctly cause they can say "I did my bit, I helped PTWM with the cause against DV".
It's not enough. I was a child of the worse kind of DV, I fled from multiple homes in the middle of the night, sometimes not even being able to even gather shoes! But every single time there was a social worker of some kind, there was police often. Every time someone found out where we were we moved. Up until I left my family home as a 15 year old child, when I couldn't take the abuse anymore. Unless you have been in that situation you have no idea. This was before mobiles and the internet really took off, it took actual leg work to find us, not some jumped up do gooder trying to make a quick buck!
PTWM will never have my respect for what she does, as I don't believe in her. IF she has ever been in that situation then she should KNOW that you NEVER post about someone on social media, it doesn't take a flippin genius to work that out!
I think people have been sucked in (I like Mrs G Fletcher, probs cause I wanted to marry her husband when I was a kid but shhh.. 😉), they have been sucked in because she seems soooooo nice and caring, but would someone who GENUINELY cared about DV survivors and her own children really post the tit she does?
Here is a picture of my puppy, cause everyone loves puppies!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

This post 100% is bang on.

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed ptwm for a while and when I saw her stories about this website and the ‘stalking’ by keels I did feel sorry for her. I decided to come on here and read for myself what was going on. Some of the things said about her and her family weren’t nice and the way keels went about things may have not been in the right way but the whole PayPal situation seriously needs investigating. It wouldn’t take much to clear it up really. The more I’ve read and seen from ptwm the more disgusted I am with how she has handle this whole thing.

Reactions: 15
Anyone know if shes been getting troll messages since Monday? Or is she posting things about trolls to make it seem like she is keep the attention off PayPal?

I think people really need to step away from the fb/insta feeds/stories. The original blog is more enlightening to the backstory.

Reactions: 7
She will keep banging on about the trolls till things die down. It’s funny how she’s refusing to prove her charity spending, even though she knows this is all the majority of sensible people want. Yet we’re labelled the villains of the piece!!

Is there any way I can read the letter from the boy’s mum or is no longer being shared?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.