Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think that if people have mental health issues and are becoming obsessed with the internet albeit checking what people have said about you or you checking what the person has posted about next and it subsquently upsets or angers you, it is time for a reality check and to get off the internet.

Guess it is a little bit simplistic to say that if you are making money from the attention that you encourage.

The internet will eat itself one day.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Screenshot to show that she did actually like my posts.
I'm still dumbfounded as to how people are still crawling up her ass. They're deluded. The sickly comments on her post are just that, sickly.
To me, that feels very threatening. Like "I know who you are" etc. Not something an advocate of anti-bullying should be doing.

Whether someone comments on something about you or not, you shouldn't start liking pictures of their young children. That's quite scary actually!

For someone that said how scary Keels actions were (and I also agree that Keels was a little too much - but did have valid questions), she's doing the same sort of thing...

Reactions: 12
I don't agree with doxxing, inciting hatred or stalking.
Anyone who thinks those acts are fine needs booting from the web regards of status or popularity.
What are the guidelines from Insta/farceache if you think someone is stalking you? Block them?

Reactions: 6
I’ve emailed Kidscape with my concerns and attached the two pictures she posted on her stories - the one circling the three ladies and the Facebook conversation - and the Facebook post re the mum of the disabled child. I’ve also started composing a letter and case study to the Children’s Commisioner. On a personal and professional level, those are the issues that are priority for me (but agree completely with the financial transparency angle, too)

Reactions: 26
So josh is getting everyone to sign a petition to get tattle removed....I thought it was in the hands of the police?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve emailed Kidscape with my concerns and attached the two pictures she posted on her stories - the one circling the three ladies and the Facebook conversation - and the Facebook post re the mum of the disabled child. I’ve also started composing a letter and case study to the Children’s Commisioner. On a personal and professional level, those are the issues that are priority for me (but agree completely with the financial transparency angle, too)
I have emailed them too

Reactions: 5
So josh is getting everyone to sign a petition to get tattle removed....I thought it was in the hands of the police?!
New member who has was previously a huge advocat of PTWM. The way she has reacted to over the past few days has appalled me. The "unleashing of the mob" onto Edies family members and the mother of a disabled child led me to this forum and I have spend the past 3 days reading through the content. I imagine I am not the only one who has unfollowed and is looking into this more.

I have seen nothing written that is alarming or can be considered as bullying. I see genuine concerns that have matched my own for the over exposure of the children especially Seb and Lula who have specifically requested not to be filmed on Insta stories and their requests ignored.

I see genuine concerns with regards to how the donations are being spent.

I have seen worse comments on GOMI and Reddit of other Insta bloggers.

Which brings me to Josh. Is he actually a serving Policeman or a Special Constable? Irrespective of which, I find it astounding that his bosses have allowed the overexposure of his family to continue as long as it has.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't agree with doxxing, inciting hatred or stalking.
Anyone who thinks those acts are fine needs booting from the web regards of status or popularity.
What are the guidelines from Insta/farceache if you think someone is stalking you? Block them?
PTWM should be able to advise. She did a number of anti-cyber bullying adverts for Facebook back in March/April this year. The irony 🙄

Reactions: 4

Exactly, it’s all deflection but the fact remains the initial questions still remain unanswered and the pr machine is desperately scrabbling to deflect away from it.

It’s getting progressively more and more dodgy.

what was the incident with the disabled child? I didn't catch that?

Reactions: 1
Exactly, just proves they are trying to scare people into not using it, PTWM only commented on something earlier saying it's all in hand so if that's the case why keep sharing the petition?
I'm betting she has regrets for putting it in her stories as there has been a few new members directed here who are now seeing her for who she is!

Reactions: 2
thanks! OMG she is something else 'us and them' also I'm sure the child with extra needs does NOT need her son defending her how patronizing !
The main point is that as she’s posted every detail regarding the schools that their kids attend, this Mum is now easily identifiable - which is horrendous and dangerous for both the Mum and her daughter

PTWM should be able to advise. She did a number of anti-cyber bullying adverts for Facebook back in March/April this year. The irony 🙄
I agree about the irony of it, no-one should be above the 'law'. PTWM doxxed people, I count that as bullying and even incitement for hate.
Pretty piss poor for a spokesperson for Kidscape.

For me, It’s more the fact that this chuld and her mother would be easily identifiable to those in the school and local area and I’m sure PTWM just helped to make the bullying that she’s on the receiving end of a lot worse thanks to her awful and unnecessary sharing of that info ☹

Reactions: 5
Yes I hadn't thought of that the child would be identifiable now in their area, how selfish! I took it first as a 'Look at us we're helping disabled people aren't we great' at first. I'm disabled myself and that attitude should have gone out with the ark. Absolutely ridiculous! Also if she is soooooo afraid why doesn't she stop posting her family online she has control of the situation

Reactions: 2
The more they keep fighting this and gearing people towards signing a petition, the likelihood is more attention to the matter. The issue is not Tattle. It’s PTWM ambiguities, the donation money and how she has now responded to the people who have genuine concerns about their donations.
Quit while you’re ahead. If a National Newspaper gets their hands on this, it’s not Tattle that’s going to look bad.

Reactions: 9
Have no idea why they’re publicising a petition either seeing as they already have it in hand and have found out lots about the person who runs Tattle 🙄 The one like on the post from Alleka which refers to mental health stability and calls us all gif faces is from Ms Anti-Bullying Ambassador herself, PTWM.

This conversation can be found on Man Vs Baby Insta post where he calls us twats, jealous, bitter,twisted and a lot of other things that I can’t remember and can’t be bothered to read again.

Yet these are the people that complain about bullying, name calling, nasty comments etc. How the fail to see the irony in their behaviour is beyond me - they are doing exactly what they are accusing us of. Only we haven't called anyone any names ...

They should get an Anti-Bullying Ambassador and someone who has worked with Facebook re cyber bullying to advise them how to react and deal with this situation. Oh wait .... 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It isn't very professional, I wouldn't my brand to be associated with all this frothing namecalling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.