Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just checked her out. Wtf is wrong with her lips? Leslie Ash and “trout pout” spring to mind. 😂
She has fake lips,tits,fake hair her kids get looked after by a Nanny even though she doesn’t work she sells a fake pyramid travel scheme she has a housekeeper who also looks after the kids.Her husband is loaded she met him at the playboy mansion and she is pregnant with her 4th baby which her husband didn’t want she tricked him into it but then posted on Instagram he should of pulled out then 🤢
Nice way to talk about your unborn baby ! The only content she has is that they travelled round the world which basically was them flying to posh hotels for a few months !!
She’s full of lies and hate and she absolutely hates it if she gets negative messages ! She threatened her sister lawyer and her husband could track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) down and contact them etc ! Someone said her husband was having an affair and it’s sent her crazy 😜

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This has been the final straw for me... i have unfollowed and reported her account for bullying/harassment.
She wont do anymore stories today because this is what she does... lights the fire and then watches it burn from afar.
#bekind lasted long didnt it!
Anyone else following her on here needs to unfollow and report. Teach her a bloody lesson. Shes gone too far now.
I have also just reported her account

Reactions: 8
What’s being sent to Amy is pure vile !!!!! Far worse than anything she’s said to anyone... Rs vile followers strike again, absolute scum the lot of them!

Reactions: 12
That luxe woman...how bleeping annoying is she?! Never heard of her before so thought I'd pop over and have a little look. Never again. Irritating as hell! If she's as fake as she looks and sounds, she's not my cup of tea either!

Also...as irrelevant as it may sound...hasn't Amy got lovely teeth...😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes probably removed them because shes shitting herself now that so many people have reported her!
Evidence is always screenshot though R!

Reactions: 16
I actually really like luxefamily5 - she’s unapologetic about her lifestyle and her children sweet. Having said that, I don’t think she is the brightest person out there and can completely believe that she has just lapped up what Rachaelele has told her and hasn’t worked it all out for herself.

The one person to blame for all of this is Rachaelele. She posted those stories knowing full well what would happen and has done nothing to stop it. If what was happening to Amy wasn’t so horrible it would actually be quite funny that this is exactly what Rachaelele accuses tattle of. Directly messaging someone to mock their mental health and slag off their children is wildly different to posting in a gossip forum and speculating about what she’s done with PayPal funds she has conned out of people. She boils my piss 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Shes probably removed them because shes shitting herself now that so many people have reported her!
Evidence is always screenshot though R!
Probably got her "team" around her trying to do some damage limitation (She must have a team right, as that what the PayPal money is for yes? 🤔)
Josh is probably shitting himself about this

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s just let people go crazy at Amy then deleted her stories without even addressing it. She needs to acknowledge what people are saying and tell them to stop. She started this and then just left everyone else to do her dirty work

Reactions: 22
Could Instagram have removed R’s posts? I reported them all individually earlier, of others did too, maybe they’ve acted.

It’ll give her a great starting point for her upcoming waffle post.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she cares. She has that much of a brass neck. She’ll be back to posting more tit soon.

Reactions: 11
Tell us how you really feel Han! To be honest I would rather see KDIL naked rather than dressed as actual 2005. The whole get up is very Etam.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s deleted them, I think Instagram has taken them down after all the reporting. Ratella doesn’t have a concious otherwise she wouldn’t have scammed all the PayPal money or be bloody buying like she’s won the lottery in a pandemic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.