Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right........
An influencer mum asked followers for recommendations on accounts to follow. PTWM was mentioned and said influencer comments she already followed her.
So far so innocent.
KDIL is mentioned said influencer says she’s not her up of tea.
PTWM then launches a public attack on her stories of said influencer based on lies, her army of huns go on the attack and other influencers join in without looking into the comments or what was actually said?
The Instagram mean girls strike again and I’m actually really disappointed in luxefamilyof5 for bullying another instagram user based on the perpetual victims lies.
I really hope amyplusbabies is ok, it’s like playground bullying and there is no reason or logic behind any of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
We will probably somehow get the blame in the imminent essay post that is brewing. I wonder if she will focus on our ‘stalking’ of the other parents or our jealousy of her fitness gig with Flash?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to take a leaf out of a real celebs book, they get proper tit thrown at them every day on social media.
They just ignore, don't even reply, they get on with their lives.......because they have a bleeping life to begin with 🙄
Thing is, she’s saying that people should ignore if they don’t like/agree with something and yet she can’t even follow her own bleeping advice. She’s abhorrent.

We will probably somehow get the blame in the imminent essay post that is brewing. I wonder if she will focus on our ‘stalking’ of the other parents or our jealousy of her fitness gig with Flash?
Jealous of her acting like a tit with a mop? Why would we be? Hinch has been doing it for ages and I haven’t turned green with envy yet. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing is, she’s saying that people should ignore if they don’t like/agree with something and yet she can’t even follow her own bleeping advice. She’s abhorrent.

Jealous of her acting like a tit with a mop? Why would we be? Hinch has been doing it for ages and I haven’t turned green with envy yet. 😂
I bet Rachel pointed out to her “mate” KDIL that she had been mentioned in a post by someone who didn’t like her. Yet it’s Amy’s fault for having taste? She’s the nasty one. Right.

Reactions: 16
Well I like that Amy. She seems like a normal person. Plus she just said people from tattle have offered her support today, which is nice. Seeing as we're all trolls and bastards. All the nice people like Rachaeaeaeaele and her sheep have been abusing her.

Funny old world...

Reactions: 28
I bet Rachel pointed out to her “mate” KDIL that she had been mentioned in a post by someone who didn’t like her. Yet it’s Amy’s fault for having taste? She’s the nasty one. Right.
I’m not surprised R and Knee Deep In Clunge are “besties.” Both vile, both pointless. They make me physically sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would rather poke my own eyes out than live influencers lifestyle, the best gifted neon light would not have me waving a flash power mop doing sit up for all the ryvitas in the world, what an absolute moron the saying sold her soul to the devil is about right nothing is too low, how dare she spout be kind she is the most vile human I have ever come across

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone watched Amy’s latest stories? She mentioned Tattle and how all the support she’d had was from everyone here. She told it like it is! How we’re not the trolls but all those giving abuse on insta are.

It sounded like she’s had some horrible messages including about her kids! Wtf is wrong with people?! Her children are beautiful and honestly I really like Amy, she says she’s a hoot and I think she looks like she could be. She did look a bit worn down, like she can’t believe this is happening to her.

Reactions: 28
I love that in all this Rach had to mention that Amy followed her. Like she couldn’t not mention it and not just stick up her for mates. She had to have a little boat.
Knee deep is rancid. I don’t see why anyone follows her.

Reactions: 15
Just had a thought - do you think she’s trying to drum up more engagement so they can post the latest YouTube video tonight and it will show up in more people’s feeds?

Reactions: 10
She’s barely mentioned KDIL for months then suddenly she’s stirring up tit using her... exactly PTWM’s usually never left high school behaviour.

Reactions: 10
PTWM knows exactly what’s she’s doing when she pulls a stunt like this. She knows what type of messages her followers will send - she has said so herself before. She seems like a bully who gets others to do her dirty work so she can keep her own nose as clean as possible. It’s an inexcusable and a completely disproportionate reaction to Amy. I’ve never heard of Amy before but I feel very sorry for her right now - yet another example of online bullying from the Ambassador for an anti-bullying charity 🙄

Amy was a follower of PTWM and didn’t say anything against her, yet PTWM has created this drama and is trying to make herself look like a victim. The cheek of her to complain about being blocked 😂

Reactions: 31
Iv just watched her stories and my God I love her! Shes naturally hilarious...and was so sweet about tattle. But that last message from a follower of rach or the other accounts is absolutely vile. That is the definition of a troll right there!! How R cant see that I will never know...

Reactions: 15
That message someone (probably Rach) has sent Amy is bleeping vile! Her kids are gorgeous. I honestly do not understand what is wrong with those people!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.