Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The braces have changed her whole face, she’s unrecognisable to what she looked like even a year ago. I’ve recently had braces taken off so know what it’s like and I’d also stupidly dyed the brackets by eating a curry but her teeth are unreal. I really hope her dentist does know what’s going on.

Reactions: 3
One day her children will have to deal with a special operative knocking on their door telling them their photos from childhood have been circulating in “unsavoury” circles and it’ll all be down to their mums use of social media. At the very least she shouldn’t have any videos of them in their uniform, for the love of god.
Anyone posting pics of their kids online runs that Risk but these larger accounts are even worse. Should be illegal to post pics of someone without their consent.
ive seen horrific things in my job and I will never understand why people risk their kids safety but mainly their privacy

Tell us how you really feel Han! To be honest I would rather see KDIL naked rather than dressed as actual 2005. The whole get up is very Etam.
Full points for this!!

Iv said it before.. iv never commented on her looks. But it's quite clear to see from an outsider that she isn't well. Her awful personality is also shining through making her look worse.
Her and josh seem strained, shes trying way too hard to find content, the ads are just getting boring now and the free gifted tit every day. People are not interested right now, they are more concerned about their next meal and how to pay their rent. She needs to educate herself on the current situation..or at least watch the news

Reactions: 14
So the bloke comes upstairs and asks T to do something and she flatly refused and then they sit there and laugh about it. I actually feel sorry for him

Reactions: 18
The thing is even if she was just honest and said oh I don’t feel like I have much content right now then that would be ok! Other accounts as saying it! They just take a wee step back and that’s fine!

Reactions: 10
The thing is even if she was just honest and said oh I don’t feel like I have much content right now then that would be ok! Other accounts as saying it! They just take a wee step back and that’s fine!
And it would do her the world of good, the perfect time to have a social media detox!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is struggling without the constant stream of younger girls who hang out in her house.

Just seen her latest stories. What a whining little bugger T is. No wonder my boy doesn’t like her at school. Apparently she is always fake crying to get her own way and the teachers all fall for it.
Thank god T is going to a different college in September. Us year 6 mums did a high five when that decision was made.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen her latest stories. What a whining little bugger T is. No wonder my boy doesn’t like her at school. Apparently she is always fake crying to get her own way and the teachers all fall for it.
Thank god T is going to a different college in September. Us year 6 mums did a high five when that decision was made.
That’s actually pretty awful tbh. She’s just turned 11, she’s a child being raised in a tit show; it’s not her fault. And this is how bullying occurs, when parents don’t teach their child compassion. They don’t have to like everyone but if a bunch of adults are ‘high fiving’ over something to do with a child I think that tells us plenty about how the attitudes of their children will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think I’ve been blocked by her, did think she’d been quiet on her stories then just went to search for her and she’s disappeared

Reactions: 1
That’s actually pretty awful tbh. She’s just turned 11, she’s a child being raised in a tit show; it’s not her fault. And this is how bullying occurs, when parents don’t teach their child compassion. They don’t have to like everyone but if a bunch of adults are ‘high fiving’ over something to do with a child I think that tells us plenty about how the attitudes of their children will be.
I agree. Shes learning behaviour from her mother and big sister.its not her fault. It's all T knows unfortunately.
R needs to reign the "mate" attitude in and be a parent and set boundaries.

Reactions: 9
There are some great suggestions for the new thread title! I have no idea how to make a new one, but whichever ones aren't used this time need to be suggested again next time round! Hopefully someone will be along soon that understands how to make a new thread 😂

Reactions: 2
Our child is definitely taught compassion and totally understands about tolerance, however we can all see that T is starting to unfortunately pick up a few of her mother and elder sisters traits. Therefore we were all quite relieved when we heard that she will attend a different college. Perhaps we were jumping the gun, but we feel it will be one less bully for our child to possibly have to deal with in the future.
Sorry if this offends.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.