Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Actual words from the horse’s mouth...

I had forgotten most of this!

214ADF2B-65C0-4998-BFDA-4D421DC219BF.jpeg

If you are concerned that people know where you live, be careful what you post!

7EC83583-632A-4810-9BCC-7AB2A12120D4.jpeg

Yes, she’s DEFINITELY careful about what she advertises 🤥

7C7F5FCB-B5D0-469C-8020-53BE9F182A15.jpeg

When asked to breakdown exactly what comes in and out each month, Rachel declined to comment and no further mention of an accountant was made. Many people who donated said their was categorically no newsletter explaining where their money has gone each month.

FC934F4B-DFF9-4173-9EBB-53D3499CA417.jpeg

How long is maternity leave? She’s not taken any leave from her accounts and was selling crap for cash days after Wilbert was born so I think if she was serious about this, it would have happened already.

B83F0834-E944-4B76-85B6-DE158977441E.jpeg

Bit dramatic, hun.

8DF10924-1B7E-47E8-BE8E-A4CD0CB1154A.jpeg

Not nasty? See if Amy agrees...

3C71B8EC-B4C1-40E3-8194-4460C09A9782.jpeg

Scarily, the biggest bully of them all has influence over SIX children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“Influencers” (even the word makes me cringe) are pathetic. Each and every one of them has walked into their position with their greedy eyes wide open. They want the touch of fame, the #gifts, and the cash. They enjoy the adulation of strangers. They are oh so happy with the work/life balance their new “career” affords them.

The flipside of that is you sell yourself. You sell your children, your relationship, your home, your whole lifestyle. It’s all up for grabs - you are the business and your followers are the consumers. Their follows equate to cash so they are vitally important, and they want more and more of YOU. You get paid to sell more and more products to these followers so that they can effectively buy a piece of you, buy the lifestyle you ceaselessly promote.

The other inevitable downside is “trolls” (another term that makes me cringe as it’s a shit word). Not everyone will like what you do. As an “influencer”, it is not up to you to shout these people down, it is your JOB to put up with it. Either ignore the comments or deal with them in a mature fashion. Don’t bully them into submission or set your followers on them. The TRULY famous with public accounts get abuse on every post. They ignore it.

You can’t control it, you can’t call people mentally ill for not agreeing with you. If you want the money and free shit, you have no choice but to accept the less fun side of the “job”.

Or you could, you know, get off your arse and do a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mememe13

Oh Rachael get off your high horse. You have been living off of the thousands of pounds in PayPal and go fund me donations you’ve scammed out of people. You belittle your husband. You exploit your children for financial gain. You have alienated a mother from her children whilst preaching about how awful parental alienation is. You have doxxed people, you send your pack of wolves on other people who don’t agree with you and just sit back on your arse and watch the destruction. You’ve spread lies about someone who donated and supported you for years because she dared to ask where her hard earned money went. You are morally fucking bankrupt.
Amy plus babies said a woman who bares her minge on Instagram isn’t her cup of tea and she’s the bad one?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Momin_mama

So let me get this right........
An influencer mum asked followers for recommendations on accounts to follow. PTWM was mentioned and said influencer comments she already followed her.
So far so innocent.
KDIL is mentioned said influencer says she’s not her up of tea.
PTWM then launches a public attack on her stories of said influencer based on lies, her army of huns go on the attack and other influencers join in without looking into the comments or what was actually said?
The Instagram mean girls strike again and I’m actually really disappointed in luxefamilyof5 for bullying another instagram user based on the perpetual victims lies.
I really hope amyplusbabies is ok, it’s like playground bullying and there is no reason or logic behind any of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I’ve had a response from c&g, they’ve asked for further information which I have given them, including the PayPal and gofundme money and lack of disclosure and subsequent blocking and deleting anyone who questions it. Also mentioned the amyplusbabies thing and the abuse she received because of R’a actions.

Watch this space

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Rach I write this message directly to you.

How do you feel that you set those “lovely followers” of yours on a new mum. They’ve targeted her children, her mental health, her appearance! how do you feel that you publicly tore down a woman to your hundred thousand followers. You’re exactly the reason people are afraid to have an opinion, because people like you switch and bully and gang up on those that are trying to be real. nothing Amy said was half as disgusting as your scummy little sheep. I think you have a duty to tell your followers that their behaviour is disgusting. Have you had any of Amy’s followers in your inbox the way your followers have targeted that new mother? My guess is no. Shame on you and shame on those that follow you. You’re like a bitchy school child “she said she doesn’t like my friend so I’m going to publicly shit on her” you’re nothing more than a bully yourself! Congratulations on building a vindictive little cult that pander to your every cry because god forbid they say it how it is, you’ll set your dirty followers on them then block them. Double fucking standard. I’ve reported your insta for bullying. Sticking your beak in something that A) had fuck all to do with you. KDIL is a big girl , I’m sure she can take someone telling her she’s not liked. B) wasn’t even worth getting a gang going

it isn’t karma for amy, it wasn’t deserved. I think you’ve shown your true colours and you’ve exposed what vile little cretins lick your arse! Nothing I’ll be associated with ever again ..... you’ve turned so many more people against you tonight! 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 42

bones

Don’t usually comment on this thread but those Flash exercises are hilarious! She’s like a trained monkey doing as she’s told for some treats. What a sad little loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #29:
Showing off with Betsy, aggravating Josh,
Constant advertising as running out of dosh.

This thread has moved the quickest ever 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This has been the final straw for me... i have unfollowed and reported her account for bullying/harassment.
She wont do anymore stories today because this is what she does... lights the fire and then watches it burn from afar.
#bekind lasted long didnt it!
Anyone else following her on here needs to unfollow and report. Teach her a bloody lesson. Shes gone too far now.

Reactions: 38

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So basically...
She was kicked out of her home at 15 because she was a tear away teen, lived with her brother,he couldn't cope with her raving,drinking, drug taking etc and kicked her out.. fast forward a couple of years, she had an affair with a married man who had 3 kids under 5, married him, had 2 children, they both had numerous affairs while married to each other and also were both abusive towards each other, R allegedly stabbed him. She meets a very newly widowed man, has a baby with him within a year of meeting him. Has another affair with another married man who has children, takes him away from him family. Sets up an online persona and steals money from innocent victims amongst all the other things.
Not forgetting one of her best friends has been in jail for 6 years for smuggling cocaine.
That's what I got so far from thread 7
😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Justhereforanosetbh

Up until now I have still been a follower of PTWM but this the last straw. I have had to unfollow her as her behaviour is just disgusting.

Well it's a while since we've had an odd one. Nothing will compare to the Empen and Qwerty era though 😂 Those were the days...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Partofthefam

Morning all, just thought I'd let you know, I've spoken to Samantha and I told her she has a lot of support from alot of people on here 😆 I said I would let you all know. She doesn't wish to discuss anything but is very grateful 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Poor Amy, if she had been horrid then I would of kept my trap shut, but she’s done nothing wrong and all the huns are giving her grief. I just want to hug the woman.....
Rach says that Amy shouldn’t of said certain people weren’t her cup of tea because they have just had babies....
Amy has just had a baby but it’s ok to send the huns into overdrive
You manipulative bitch

Reactions: 33