Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s disgusting what they have done to Amy they bleat on about bekind but direct that sort of hate onto other followers ... actually it’s bloody dangerous 😡
Oh and Rachel from Luxefamily5 is as disgusting as Racheaaaalle herself !!

Reactions: 16
Isn’t this the type of tit PTWM was saying wasn’t acceptable? Take it it’s ok for her cronies to do this to others.

Probably fake account, no pic says it all.
Ah I saw messages just like these sent to someone last year after her Tattle sob festival. Lovely bunch of followers she still has then. Trash attracts Trash. That’s why she can’t make any decent industry connections. Everyone knows what she is like. It’s no coincidence that she is ignored by everyone who’s been around for a while.
Who on earth would want to share that kind of fan base 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At least amy safe guards her children, anyone could find ptwm house easy as. Nor does amy post her children’s person info and horrible videos of them sad and crying. It’s like watching a car crash, if anyone who saw the videos of her daughters in their bikinis wanted to find them then she’d have no way of stopping it. It’s an actual joke, ptwm parenting is horrific and this is coming from someone who works in child protective services.
One stranger already recognised Edie from ptwm on holiday abroad with her father and went straight up to her. That, amongst other things, should have been the last straw for R

Reactions: 13
One stranger already recognised Edie from ptwm on holiday abroad with her father and went straight up to her. That, amongst other things, should have been the last straw for R
One day her children will have to deal with a special operative knocking on their door telling them their photos from childhood have been circulating in “unsavoury” circles and it’ll all be down to their mums use of social media. At the very least she shouldn’t have any videos of them in their uniform, for the love of god.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has her majesty said anything about all this?
She is an absolute lowlife! Probably her and druggy mate sending these vile messages.

Reactions: 6
It’s disgusting what they have done to Amy they bleat on about bekind but direct that sort of hate onto other followers ... actually it’s bloody dangerous 😡
Oh and Rachel from Luxefamily5 is as disgusting as Racheaaaalle herself !!
I’ve just checked her out. Wtf is wrong with her lips? Leslie Ash and “trout pout” spring to mind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nasty nasty witch, as usual happy to let other people send the messages so she looks like little miss innocent. Reported her for bullying also not that I think Instagram will give a monkeys.

Reactions: 14
So the Caroline Flack #bekind message lasted long then?!

Don’t be jealous, Rach babe, but THIS is real trolling. And YOU instigated it. Hope you’re proud.

1A839D50-7E67-4E7C-97AB-AA0CCBC6BC83.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This has been the final straw for me... i have unfollowed and reported her account for bullying/harassment.
She wont do anymore stories today because this is what she does... lights the fire and then watches it burn from afar.
#bekind lasted long didnt it!
Anyone else following her on here needs to unfollow and report. Teach her a bloody lesson. Shes gone too far now.

Reactions: 38
I need a laugh does anyone have the photo of joshs sister at the baby shower looking at KDIL?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so I’ve followed Amy for a long time, she’s such a lovely, genuine woman who’s honest about the shitshow that parenting quite often can be.. I cannot BELIEVE the drama that’s come from her saying she doesn’t want to follow certain insta accounts????
just had a quick stalk of KDIL, PTWM and luxefamily5.... I really don’t blame Amy for not being interested in their content. Is she suddenly not allowed to have and give an honest opinion because she’s an “influencer”? duck that. Her honesty is the reason she’s so loved. This has made me really angry and upset on her behalf, bullies the lot of them!

Reactions: 32
I do wonder about these people who go bleeping rabid when Rachaelleieio clicks her fingers, and are straight off to hurl abuse at random people. Which is exactly what their Queen complains about 🙄 what sort of mentality goes "oh, this person supposedly said horrible things to someone I like and upset them, so I must go and tell them that they're ugly and don't deserve to have kids"? They are the trolls and they can't see it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.