Part Time Working Mummy #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Amy’s latest stories? She mentioned Tattle and how all the support she’d had was from everyone here. She told it like it is! How we’re not the trolls but all those giving abuse on insta are.

It sounded like she’s had some horrible messages including about her kids! Wtf is wrong with people?! Her children are beautiful and honestly I really like Amy, she says she’s a hoot and I think she looks like she could be. She did look a bit worn down, like she can’t believe this is happening to her.
the only trolls and bullies are Rs followers who have threatened my life and kids. All amy said was that someone wasn’t her cuppa tea which is fair, it’s impossible to be liked by everyone. R just thinks the world admire her and yells troll when someone disagrees.

Reactions: 16
We know you read here Raquel!
is this acceptable for one of your followers to send Amy because she said One if your friends insta accounts wasn’t her cup of tea! Didn’t say anything about you or anything rude. Just not her bag!! Are you 12!! You are a troll and you are a disgrace. I’m sickened and I’m disgusted. I have reported your account for bullying.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How pathetic must a person be to insult innocent children? Says a lot about her followers. I wouldn’t be proud to have people like that following me, I’d be utterly embarrassed.

Reactions: 20
Poor Amy, if she had been horrid then I would of kept my trap shut, but she’s done nothing wrong and all the huns are giving her grief. I just want to hug the woman.....
Rach says that Amy shouldn’t of said certain people weren’t her cup of tea because they have just had babies....
Amy has just had a baby but it’s ok to send the huns into overdrive
You manipulative witch

Reactions: 33
Can you imagine the uproar if someone sent a message like that about Rachaeaeaele's kids? How come it's only trolling if it happens to certain people?! And how come bullying is ok as long as it's against someone she pointed them to?

That's not empowering women or looking out for women that have just had babies. She has directed her minions over to that woman's instagram and sat back while they've abused her all day.

She's bleeping disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
R has done her usual big dramatic post and then....... silence. Throws the grenade and then goes into hiding. So all the sheep send all the u ok hun? Messages. God she is easier to read than a picture book 🙄

Reactions: 28
Can you imagine the uproar if someone sent a message like that about Rachaeaeaele's kids? How come it's only trolling if it happens to certain people?! And how come bullying is ok as long as it's against someone she pointed them to?

That's not empowering women or looking out for women that have just had babies. She has directed her minions over to that woman's instagram and sat back while they've abused her all day.

She's bleeping disgusting!
She keeps her hands clean and can claim she has no control over what her followers do, it’s not the first time and won’t be the last.
Get ready for another long post snore fest about bullying, trolls, being kind and it’s ok to have different opinions making herself out to be level headed, compassionate and kind- which we all know is a load of tit.

Reactions: 19
She keeps her hands clean and can claim she has no control over what her followers do, it’s not the first time and won’t be the last.
Get ready for another long post snore fest about bullying, trolls, being kind and it’s ok to have different opinions making herself out to be level headed, compassionate and kind- which we all know is a load of tit.
Didn’t Rachel also say to Amy “if you tag all these women you’re basically asking for 7 million angry fans to come after you”? Which is somewhere between a threat and condoning abusive behaviour, which apparently makes her physically sick 🤔

I’m sure I saw the “7 million” comment earlier but it appears to have disappeared from Rachel’s stories...

Reactions: 20
Didn’t Rachel also say to Amy “if you tag all these women you’re basically asking for 7 million angry fans to come after you”? Which is somewhere between a threat and condoning abusive behaviour, which apparently makes her physically sick 🤔

I’m sure I saw the “7 million” comment earlier but it appears to have disappeared from Rachel’s stories...
She did. I saw it too.

Reactions: 8
So let me get this right........
An influencer mum asked followers for recommendations on accounts to follow. PTWM was mentioned and said influencer comments she already followed her.
So far so innocent.
KDIL is mentioned said influencer says she’s not her up of tea.
PTWM then launches a public attack on her stories of said influencer based on lies, her army of huns go on the attack and other influencers join in without looking into the comments or what was actually said?
The Instagram mean girls strike again and I’m actually really disappointed in luxefamilyof5 for bullying another instagram user based on the perpetual victims lies.
I really hope amyplusbabies is ok, it’s like playground bullying and there is no reason or logic behind any of it.
i just followed Amyplusbabies and her Latest stories are really genuine, she seems like a lovely person and is shocked at what has happened and how it’s blown up. This is where Insta gets shady, it’s not all nice flowers is it Rachaeleeee.

Reactions: 16
Don’t usually comment on this thread but those Flash exercises are hilarious! She’s like a trained monkey doing as she’s told for some treats. What a sad little loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry late to the party, who is KDIL?
Knee Deep in Life - beware if you look at her Insta it’s not for the faint hearted 😂😂

Don’t usually comment on this thread but those Flash exercises are hilarious! She’s like a trained monkey doing as she’s told for some treats. What a sad little loser.
And doing about15 movements is hardly going to make any difference if that’s it for the day 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Up until now I have still been a follower of PTWM but this the last straw. I have had to unfollow her as her behaviour is just disgusting.

Reactions: 38
At least amy safe guards her children, anyone could find ptwm house easy as. Nor does amy post her children’s person info and horrible videos of them sad and crying. It’s like watching a car crash, if anyone who saw the videos of her daughters in their bikinis wanted to find them then she’d have no way of stopping it. It’s an actual joke, ptwm parenting is horrific and this is coming from someone who works in child protective services.

Reactions: 23
KDIL - you’re only a real woman if you have rolls of fat, overgrown hairy vag and like to talk about how your tit stinks. Also likes to take the piss out of models. Not sure how they are fair game just because they look after themselves.
Any woman no matter what shape, size or if they decide to shave their legs or not is still a woman.

Does my head in how she shows what ‘real’ women are. No love I’m not like you. But hey if you and your husband are happy that you only shower once a week that’s fine, just don’t say anyone Who does the opposite is not a real woman.

I still laugh when I think about Josh’s sisters face at the baby shower like a bad smell under her nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.