Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they donated a hamper and got gifts as a thank you?! Why not just send a card and give the chocolate, wine and flowers to people more deserving.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't the plant and sweets be more gratefully received by the clients of the care provider? A thank you card for the hamper would have been sufficient, maybe they don't know she took all the best bits first

Reactions: 13
She should have gave the WHOLE hamper... not pick out stuff to keep herself that she really didnt need... she only does a good deed if it benefits her 🤬

Reactions: 16
Oh come the duck on...a care home didn't send her that!

She donates a hamper she paid nothing for and they send her a plant, sweets and wine. Did they bollocks.

Either she sent it to herself, one of her mental mates did it or she knows someone at the care home.

Reactions: 20
Oh come the duck on...a care home didn't send her that!

She donates a hamper she paid nothing for and they send her a plant, sweets and wine. Did they bollocks.

Either she sent it to herself, one of her mental mates did it or she knows someone at the care home.
She’s such a bullshitter. If the person who collected what was left of the hamper was collecting treats for the elderly, why would they send out treats as a reward to someone who donates? Just all keep your own tit in that case? Less chance of viral contamination...

If it genuinely did happen, why is she crowing about it publicly? I’d be embarrassed! “Look, I gave away something that was given to me and in return got more free treats for myself!” It’s stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a bullshitter. If the person who collected what was left of the hamper was collecting treats for the elderly, why would they send out treats as a reward to someone who donates? Just all keep your own tit in that case? Less chance of viral contamination...

If it genuinely did happen, why is she crowing about it publicly? I’d be embarrassed! “Look, I gave away something that was given to me and in return got more free treats for myself!” It’s stupid!
Exactly that! She paid nothing for the hamper, took the bits she wanted and gave the stuff she didn't away. Then gets more free stuff. I'd be embarrassed too and certainly wouldn't put it online for everyone to see...

Reactions: 9
Just watched the story and it’s clearly a transaction. You tell people about what we’re doing and we’ll give you some freebies. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 11
That’s what I was thinking, absolutely no nutritional value and no need to give him chocolate, he still looks utterly uncomfortable in that chair.
That’s a quality breakfast for that family. Second only to McDonald’s. Remember her disgust at Josh giving them fruit before school and saying what a crap mum she was because she only had yogurt and fruit in to feed them for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think this hamper story is one of the most ludicrous I’ve ever seen. She gets sent a hamper of sweets and treats which she cherry picks from then donates and in return gets a load more sweets and treats that she also hasn't paid for....? And people are actually buying into this?? I’m actually more disgusted that she took what she wanted from that hamper first - the kilt I could maybe understand but surely she could have donated the teddy? She was like a vulture discarding bits she wasn’t interested in. It actually made me feel sick to the stomach and somebody needs to have a word with whoever sent the sweets and wine - I’m pretty sure there were more deserving candidates if freebies were on offer from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve never commented before (but been here since thread one 😂)... but she was gifted a gift... that she then gifted (or part of 🙄) ... and in return she got gifts... the world has truly gone bonkers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It wouldn't be so bad if she'd gifted the entire hamper and been given a thank you card. It's the fact that she only donated what she didn't want. And surely it defeats the whole object if the charity then give her sweets, wine and chocolate? That could surely have been donated to someone who needed a treat. She really makes me sick and her daughters are all following her.

Reactions: 18
I actually can’t believe she filmed herself taking the “best bits” from the hamper??? It’s embarrassing behaviour and the sort of thing she should have done in secret (or not done at all but this is Rachaele we are talking about).. gobsmacked tbh

Reactions: 13
Here’s all the tit i didn’t want...... give it to charity to save it clogging up my house, which is already full of gifted tit. Then to film you and your children rummaging through it like ferals and tossing back all the rubbish. Then to upload that video for everyone to watch. It’s almost unbelievable. But then again it’s not with her is it???

Reactions: 16
"Did you bite that with your teeth?"

No tit, Einstein. Someone give her number to Mensa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never commented before (but been here since thread one 😂)... but she was gifted a gift... that she then gifted (or part of 🙄) ... and in return she got gifts... the world has truly gone bonkers!!
You couldn’t make it up!!! PS amazing first comment 👍🏻

When she’s doing that iconic plug - I can’t get this image out of my head
OMG that is so spot on 😂😂😂 this thread is making staying in ok 🤪

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.