Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical, but I suspect she's after a deal or freebie with that mattress company.
Pretty sure, I've only just seen them advertising on tv, so maybe it's known in the Instagrammer world that there's a deal to be made??
Typical behaviour from her. She seems to have been after a Gousto deal for ages..
When she was after the light up sign, she 'enquired' if anyone knew of any good companies to order from. Lo and behold, she got one gifted.
Also, Tesco seriously need to have a word with themselves about the ongoing campaigns they've got with all these Insta frauds. Talk about tacky!

Reactions: 16
Call me cynical, but I suspect she's after a deal or freebie with that mattress company.
Pretty sure, I've only just seen them advertising on tv, so maybe it's known in the Instagrammer world that there's a deal to be made??
Typical behaviour from her. She seems to have been after a Gousto deal for ages..
When she was after the light up sign, she 'enquired' if anyone knew of any good companies to order from. Lo and behold, she got one gifted.
Also, Tesco seriously need to have a word with themselves about the ongoing campaigns they've got with all these Insta frauds. Talk about tacky!
I’m howling at how much she persisted with Gousto and they just ignored her. Must have said “I don’t have a code yet” about 20 times. Tagged them in every post. Now she’s back to making pasta and sauce with Josh on the roasts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know the history of all this, how many kids are hers, how many her husbands? How many shared? Do they have custody of his kids? How did they meet? Seen affair mentioned

I don’t know the history of all this, how many kids are hers, how many her husbands? How many shared? Do they have custody of his kids? How did they meet? Seen affair mentioned
Youngest boy is both of theirs, three girls are hers, two older boys are his. They had an affair after she had been obsessed with him and would go in and smell his pillows when she stayed at his house (his sister is her best friend)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
BIG THANK YOU to all on here that are working on the frontline.
And to every one abiding by the rules.
Xxx
And sorry to everyone/anyone who is struggling or lost holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine R exercising!!! 😂😂
Sweaty Sarah? Gasping Gail? Unfit as duck felicity?
She’s teamed up with Alice liveing before (women’s aid maybe?)...and Mrs meld rum is a shambles. Not sure why you’d want to be associated with her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thankfully her overall engagement on each post is getting less and less 👍 only posts of Wilbert get the most likes... her content on her stories is getting really desperate aswell

Reactions: 16
Why are the iconic posts repeated from yesterday?
Prob because she got no engagement the first time. The fact it’s fifty bloody quid and people are struggling to put food on the table toothy Tina

Reactions: 19
I loved her looking though the hamper. It’s tablet. Like Scottish....tablet. Dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved her looking though the hamper. It’s tablet. Like Scottish....tablet. Dimwit
It was hilarious! It was like she had been given a box of rare and exotic never seen before foods from a sparsely populated Pacific island, rather than the country up the M6 she was married in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was hilarious! It was like she had been given a box of rare and exotic never seen before foods from a sparsely populated Pacific island, rather than the country up the M6 she was married in 😂
She's been sliced in half since then remember, it was so vile and horrific that she can't be expected to remember life before!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.