Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been sliced in half since then remember, it was so vile and horrific that she can't be expected to remember life before!
We are lucky she is here to explain to everyone about pregnancy / births/ raising children. To think some people have the cheek to act like it’s part of life and just carry on. CRAZY 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the f**k do companies send her stuff?!?
‘I’ll just have this, and that, ooh and that, and give the rest away’!!!
What was the hamper advertising? Gretna Green? tit timing. Really not thought out well. Like anyone’s going to remember Hilary hairdo’s amazing vid from April when they’re booking their weekend away in November 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the f**k do companies send her stuff?!?
‘I’ll just have this, and that, ooh and that, and give the rest away’!!!
What was the hamper advertising? Gretna Green? tit timing. Really not thought out well. Like anyone’s going to remember Hilary hairdo’s amazing vid from April when they’re booking their weekend away in November 😬
Also, if you're planning a wedding, you'll either be thinking about somewhere like Gretna Green, or you won't. Saliva Sally receiving a hamper in the middle of a pandemic probably won't swing someone into thinking "oh that's a good idea".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What tit inappropriate ad is next then?

We've had Tesco, with her in the shop waffling on about price matching Aldi. When we've all been told not to go out of the house unless absolutely necessary, only shop for essential items and in and out of the stores as fast as possible. Then she's there swanning about with her overflowing trolley.

Then we've had another ad for Tesco, this time for home delivery. We've been told the delivery slots are now for vulnerable people. The slots are more sought after than bleeping gold right now! But she manages to get one and gets the essential Easter eggs and bags of cheap sweets so the kids can decorate. People are without food, can't get to the shops, it's too dangerous for them to leave the house, they can't get a delivery slot. And then this twit comes along showing us her chocolate bleeping eggs she's had delivered.

And then we have Gretna Green. Beautiful hamper is sent, which is literally rummaged through like people at a bleeping jumble sale. Things picked up, commented on, slung back in with no respect or gratitude whatsoever. Then she announces she's putting it on her doorstep for someone to pick up and give to the elderly. YOU GIVE IT TO THE ELDERLY YOU OVERSIZED PRICK! Don't make someone else come and get it and sort it out. And don't tell us about Gretna Green, when we're not allowed to leave our bastard houses!

Still having loads of deliveries every day, take aways delivered, penny sweets that cost £10 instead of the £3 they're actually worth, cheap tat cardboard desks that are good for the environment and arrive wrapped in 16 foot of bleeping plastic bubble wrap, friends dropping shopping off for them even though they're both young, fit and healthy, Josh's mum putting cakes on their doorstep when she should be at home.

And all the while she has the audacity to keep saying 'stay at home' as though she's doing her bit to help!

How about you just duck OFF Rachaeaeaeaele!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
What tit inappropriate ad is next then?

We've had Tesco, with her in the shop waffling on about price matching Aldi. When we've all been told not to go out of the house unless absolutely necessary, only shop for essential items and in and out of the stores as fast as possible. Then she's there swanning about with her overflowing trolley.

Then we've had another ad for Tesco, this time for home delivery. We've been told the delivery slots are now for vulnerable people. The slots are more sought after than bleeping gold right now! But she manages to get one and gets the essential Easter eggs and bags of cheap sweets so the kids can decorate. People are without food, can't get to the shops, it's too dangerous for them to leave the house, they can't get a delivery slot. And then this twit comes along showing us her chocolate bleeping eggs she's had delivered.

And then we have Gretna Green. Beautiful hamper is sent, which is literally rummaged through like people at a bleeping jumble sale. Things picked up, commented on, slung back in with no respect or gratitude whatsoever. Then she announces she's putting it on her doorstep for someone to pick up and give to the elderly. YOU GIVE IT TO THE ELDERLY YOU OVERSIZED PRICK! Don't make someone else come and get it and sort it out. And don't tell us about Gretna Green, when we're not allowed to leave our bastard houses!

Still having loads of deliveries every day, take aways delivered, penny sweets that cost £10 instead of the £3 they're actually worth, cheap tat cardboard desks that are good for the environment and arrive wrapped in 16 foot of bleeping plastic bubble wrap, friends dropping shopping off for them even though they're both young, fit and healthy, Josh's mum putting cakes on their doorstep when she should be at home.

And all the while she has the audacity to keep saying 'stay at home' as though she's doing her bit to help!

How about you just duck OFF Rachaeaeaeaele!
The next one will probably be something really relevant like advertising a holiday company or an airline or something 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The next one will probably be something really relevant like advertising a holiday company or an airline or something 🤯
I thought that! Virgin Atlantic or Disney world or something else completely immoral and inappropriate at the moment!

Reactions: 8
The way the hamper was handled, the things that she fancied herself taken .....it was all very grubby.

She’s grubby.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Little house in the what?! If you're going to go to the effort of making an opening theme for your igtv at least check it makes sense first
Even that video was horrible... Lula was so excited to do a show and sack race and all they did was ignore her and take the piss the whole way through. And that cardboard desk is really durable isn't it 😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Rachel is addicted to breastfeeding because it’s about the only thing she has ever done for one of her kids. She posts these videos purely for the benefit of Samantha, the boys real mother.

Even that video was horrible... Lula was so excited to do a show and sack race and all they did was ignore her and take the piss the whole way through. And that cardboard desk is really durable isn't it 😂😂😂
I couldn't face watching the video, that opener was more than bad enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, if you're planning a wedding, you'll either be thinking about somewhere like Gretna Green, or you won't. Saliva Sally receiving a hamper in the middle of a pandemic probably won't swing someone into thinking "oh that's a good idea".
Well I’ve considered Gretna Green but certainly won’t give them the business now.

44C659F8-6575-49BF-A7B4-C2DE7F02F330.png

She still hasn’t updated this. Wally is about 6 months old. You have 4 children Rach & 2 Step-Children

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last post only got 753 reactions so far. Ouch.
I always wanted a blessing at Gretna but now i just couldn't, it's as though she has tainted the place.

Sure, what every newly-11 year old needs right now is a face full of make up and photos all over Instagram 👍🏻
my girls are actually having a great time playing around with makeup. Its keeping them occupied while we can’t go out and I think it’s a good way for them to be creative.

I got a wowcher deal the other day for a theatrical make up course and they sat for hours playing around with it 👍🏻

Why would a care home send her a bag of goodies that probably equates to the same as the bloody hamper. Similar writing to teacher letter too....... mmmmmm

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.