Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering a lot of her following are young women I think it’s very irresponsible of her to be talking about weight

Reactions: 11
There are thousands of kids in the same boat, they can’t all be granted a free pass! My eldest is year 6 and I’m all for her restarting the year in September so she gets to leave primary school properly. It wont happen but I think it should, for Year 6 and Years 11 and 13. No one should have a free pass and not have to take exams, and I think most kids would actually like to sit them. A lot of the Year 6 kids I know are gutted not to be doing the SATs, even though they mean nothing, because they’ve spent all year and parts of Year 5 working towards this.
My daughter is year 6 too.. she cried her eyes out walking home when school closed the other Friday.. I said they’ll be open after Easter, but now who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ She works so hard, she stresses herself out and now she’s home with me I see it more first hand and she’s only 11! So I will be so sad if they don’t sit them or get their leavers do or I’m walking her to school for the very last time!

Reactions: 4
I have to ask, is this true? Only it’s pretty messed up that people go to that kind of length to follow her etc. I mean it’s one thing to criticise here, but if she blocks you, you got to let it go imo
Oh wow one fraud promoting another fraud I see 🤮

Reactions: 2
My daughter is year 6 too.. she cried her eyes out walking home when school closed the other Friday.. I said they’ll be open after Easter, but now who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ She works so hard, she stresses herself out and now she’s home with me I see it more first hand and she’s only 11! So I will be so sad if they don’t sit them or get their leavers do or I’m walking her to school for the very last time!
It’s really sad for them, such an anticlimactic end to primary.

So what are the benefits of everyone repeating their current year?

What about the ones who are starting school? Where do they go? They are too old. To stay in early years and this would then affect early years settings who are not insured to have over 4 year olds. They can't go to school as this would double class sizes in nursery as they are all repeating a year.

The universities would have no new starters and every year going up would be missing a year. What about those that teach there and the cost of fees that would be missing?

What about the new school started djento start September? They wouldn't be able to start and would either be at home or repeat their last year at nursery. That's disadvantaging them, especially if they are school ready.

I'm afraid that repeating a year will not solve it and could cause more damage and problems. While the foundations for learning are super important there is always opportunities through life to catch up and relearn and better yourself so to speak. Obviously this varies massively from each child and doesn't take into account children with special needs etc who will need extra support and scaffolding but it's extremely naive to think repeating is a year is the solution.
It’s something the government could consider. If you’d asked me even a couple of months ago whether it was feasible for schools to close I would have said not a chance, too disruptive to learning and the economy, too many jobs on the line. But it’s happened. Another possibility the teachers in my school were discussing was to let the summer term play out from September and reorganise the school year to start in January. But then they seen considering from an educational viewpoint.

I really hope the needs of the children and their education are taken into account when looking ahead to reopening but I expect it will be a financial decision in reality. It’s easy to say that there are opportunities to catch up throughout life but without the correct support it isn't that simple. I primarily work closely with children of 8-9 years and have 17 out of a cohort of 56 who are low ability and already needed more support than the school was able to offer. About a third have a reading age of 6, which will hinder them hugely as they jump up to upper KS2 and start preparing for SATs. And these are not registered SEN or EAL pupils, merely borderline or just low ability. This is one year group out of one school in one town. The potential ramifications of missed learning are vast.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s really sad for them, such an anticlimactic end to primary.

It’s something the government could consider. If you’d asked me even a couple of months ago whether it was feasible for schools to close I would have said not a chance, too disruptive to learning and the economy, too many jobs on the line. But it’s happened. Another possibility the teachers in my school were discussing was to let the summer term play out from September and reorganise the school year to start in January. But then they seen considering from an educational viewpoint.

I really hope the needs of the children and their education are taken into account when looking ahead to reopening but I expect it will be a financial decision in reality. It’s easy to say that there are opportunities to catch up throughout life but without the correct support it isn't that simple. I primarily work closely with children of 8-9 years and have 17 out of a cohort of 56 who are low ability and already needed more support than the school was able to offer. About a third have a reading age of 6, which will hinder them hugely as they jump up to upper KS2 and start preparing for SATs. And these are not registered SEN or EAL pupils, merely borderline or just low ability. This is one year group out of one school in one town. The potential ramifications of missed learning are vast.
My son would be bored if he was made to repeat the whole of year 10. Like a typical teenage boy, if he got bored...they would lose him. He'd switch off and that would do more harm than missing 4 months out of year 10 and working like crazy to try and keep his grades as high as they were before the schools closed. I don't think everyone repeating the whole year is practical or wise. I do hope that extra support is given for the children that need it the most when they return though. I don't think there is an easy fix all for all students but I do know being made to repeat all of year 10 would be detrimental to the mental health of my 15 year old...

Reactions: 5
My son would be bored if he was made to repeat the whole of year 10. Like a typical teenage boy, if he got bored...they would lose him. He'd switch off and that would do more harm than missing 4 months out of year 10 and working like crazy to try and keep his grades as high as they were before the schools closed. I don't think everyone repeating the whole year is practical or wise. I do hope that extra support is given for the children that need it the most when they return though. I don't think there is an easy fix all for all students but I do know being made to repeat all of year 10 would be detrimental to the mental health of my 15 year old...
Hopefully the government will recognise that many children need extra support and increase funding so more TAs can be employed x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow one fraud promoting another fraud I see 🤮
I don’t know who Harry is but I looked and he seems very young etc 😩 She is like a predator. She’s been ignored by all the Insta Mums so now she is after connections with just about anyone. Sad and a bit weird, though not out of character really

Reactions: 9
Yes, exactly. I believe it’s an engagement/sympathy boosting technique. However, while it’s disgraceful for anyone to harass or abuse someone else, you have to wonder why so many people are targeting her in the first place. Why her? Why so many, as she claims? I’m not talking PayPal or anything like that. She did say the entire town hated her and J. at one point.
I saw her once in town (when I liked her) and she said it was nice to meet someone who liked her as the whole town hated her so 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do supernoodles actually count as cooking?! Because that's what Betsy is having by the look of it and I'm not sure it is really classed as cooking. Although maybe it is for someone who is from the class of 2020...who knows...:unsure:

'Oh...can someone get that nail file off him that he's sucking on!'

Errr...yeah you could if you put your phone down for half a second and walked to the other side of the table, you lazy fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So clearly she wrote the questions for the Q&A herself :rolleyes:. Thought the troll post would’ve been better tbh seeing as she’s had 2 weeks solid to come up with it😆

Pissing myself at the ‘how do you keep your hands off Josh question:ROFLMAO:🤢😂
Although that KDIL creature does fancy him, so guessing that’s the type of women out there lusting after ball less Barry. Josh you lucky lucky boy. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, why the duck is someone else doing their shopping when they have two healthy adults at home? Selfish twats.
254C1339-044B-4B36-A02E-F943F41B407F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wait, why the duck is someone else doing their shopping when they have two healthy adults at home? Selfish twats.
View attachment 103491
I came on to say exactly the same thing! I’m doing shopping for us (family of 4), plus 4 others. I’m not complaining one bit, I’d rather they be inside and healthy. She could even send BeKindBetsy if she needed a few things- surely they have a corner shop in walking distance? Where is Josh today?

And sort your weeds out you lazy mare 😬😬

Reactions: 10
Hold up why are the bleeping pair of them getting a friends to do their shopping not worried when they have been posting their walks and beach, shocking that they would put her friend at more risk due to her lazyness. This has made me really mad

• Heart
And dessert delivery. Alright for some. I think I’m gonna have to delete Instagram, posts like this are just pissing me off right now #downtothelastpound 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
View attachment 103491
I'm actually speechless. What a pair of absolute lazy shitcunts. They are a bleeping disgrace. As healthy adults one of them should be out doing shopping for others who are vulnerable. That would be kind, you pair of manky bellends.

I'm actually speechless. What a pair of absolute lazy shitcunts. They are a bleeping disgrace. As healthy adults one of them should be out doing shopping for others who are vulnerable. That would be kind, you pair of manky bellends.
Betsy has also posted shots of herself outside in the last few days, she could pop in a shop and grab some bits (even though there’s literally no reason R or J couldn’t). Clearly their family is the most precious and shouldn’t have to risk going out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.