Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She LOVES the fact he is a police officer and single handedly protects Devon. Heā€™s like their answer to Batman. Thatā€™s what makes me doubt heā€™s resigned

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She LOVES the fact he is a police officer and single handedly protects Devon. Heā€™s like their answer to Batman. Thatā€™s what makes me doubt heā€™s resigned
More like robin in those tights he likes to wear. But yeah she likes to think he is some sort of hunky hero. Vom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just think he is off public duty. A desk job. Thatā€™s why she wonā€™t clarify. Most likely due to their Social Media presence. In any case she wants trolls to read ā€˜prayers by Betsā€™ and her last two stories need A TRIGGER WARNING ffs. Is it so God Damn hard to have even a fraction of social awareness when dealing with this issue. I just tit myself when I saw those two pictures and Iā€™ve never been in a DA situation, duck knows what they have done to women that have. She is a liability

Reactions: 11
Oooh she really canā€™t bear it that people have seen right through her can she? ā€œGod is watchingā€ yeah so be honest about where the thousands of pounds of donations have been spent, stop counting your thousands of emails about bleeping jumpers and which kid looks like who and reply to those who have messaged you regarding domestic abuse because youā€™ve portrayed yourself as an ambassador

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Glad Iā€™m not the only one a bit disturbed by her stories about the women. There really shouldā€™ve been a trigger warning, given many of her followers are people sheā€™s ā€œrescued.ā€

Reactions: 10
Glad Iā€™m not the only one a bit disturbed by her stories about the women. There really shouldā€™ve been a trigger warning, given many of her followers are people sheā€™s ā€œrescued.ā€
She also should have included helplines etc considering that's what shes "good" at

Reactions: 10
Just watching her latest story. T getting an apron to collect eggs. Her reaction was lovely to see. What a shame Betsy is never pulled up on her nasty comments and behaviour. šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watching her latest story. T getting an apron to collect eggs. Her reaction was lovely to see. What a shame Betsy is never pulled up on her nasty comments and behaviour. šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s so nasty to T. And even when sheā€™s told to stop (through laughing voice) she continues. Not the lovely non-bullying teen that mummy makes out. My heart breaks for T.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have never felt more sorry for T than just then. B really is a nasty little girl. The sheer joy in Tā€™s face at getting that apron was beautiful, she was so grateful. Only for belittling Betsy to come along and ruin it

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I have never felt more sorry for T than just then. B really is a nasty little girl. The sheer joy in Tā€™s face at getting that apron was beautiful, she was so grateful. Only for belittling Betsy to come along and ruin it
If I was T Iā€™d just tell B to duck off.

Reactions: 15
She actually posted those two stories and then went head on into arts, crafts and birthdays. There was no warning, no context, no explanation or no link to get help or further information. Incredible. Itā€™s like she jumped onto the daily mail website, saved the pictures and then plopped out a half arsed description of what happened to back up her bullshit DA advocate persona. Which is laughable as if sheā€™d done one iota of training, she would know about Triggers. Those two women have families and were literally taken not even 24 hours ago. Just because itā€™s in the newspaper, that does not make it public property to share. Facebook Mums blew my head off šŸ˜’

Reactions: 14
T looked so hurt when R made the comment about kangaroos being the only animal she doesnā€™t eat! So unnecessary. R and B like two Mean Girls. Itā€™s not really Bā€™s fault R is encouraging her to become a carbon copy of her. T was probably embarrassed as well. Sheā€™s young, very young, and adores animals. It doesnā€™t seem to have really clicked yet that eating animals maybe doesnā€™t match up with her love for them but maybe it will one day. Maybe it wonā€™t. Point is sheā€™s aware sheā€™s been almost publicly ā€œoutedā€ to others for moral slip in the one thing she cares about. Disgusting.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.