Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissists truly believe that the fault lies with everyone else. It couldn’t possibly be them. There’s a huge pattern of that kind of behaviour with her. From blaming her parents for her crappy behaviour throughout her life and not accepting responsibility for any of it, to keeping E away from her dad as a baby and trying to play happily families with J and all the kids without giving a thought or care for their relationships with their other biological parent.

Reactions: 14
Nothing stopping anyone setting up an account, looking at the comments on her posts and then blocking her before she has a chance to block you 😁 ... It'll drive her insane that she won't be able to control it.
Also, funny how she never has any proof of trolling 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nothing stopping you setting up an account, looking at the comments on her posts and then blocking her before she has a chance to block you 😁 ... It'll drive her insane that she won't be able to control it.
Also, funny how she never has any proof of trolling 🤔
“Trolls” = engagement. It’s that crap which keeps her platform ticking over.

Reactions: 7
So I was lurking because I have nothing else to do and E’s dad’s wife has this as her cover photo. I can’t help but wonder.....😂

D2DBB4A9-0F37-4BB7-85E1-75CA1F8C8AEB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’d be surprised If he’s resigned but back as police staff. If he’s no longer doing a neighbourhood role it’s likely that’s why his profile isn’t online
That’s a good point to be fair. Who knows. I just thought it was shady the way she made fun of the woman who asked. Not everyone knows the inner workings of the Police force. I have no idea about that profession myself

Reactions: 4
I thought she was incredibly rude to the person that asked why Josh was working from home. Why is she always so defensive if someone doesn't fawn over her?

Reactions: 13
I thought she was incredibly rude to the person that asked why Josh was working from home. Why is she always so defensive if someone doesn't fawn over her?
It’s strange isn’t it? I could never be so rude to someone for asking a simple question

Reactions: 10
It’s strange isn’t it? I could never be so rude to someone for asking a simple question
She clearly isn't bothered about endearing herself to new followers. Nothing puts me off an 'influencer' more than if they speak to their followers like tit, especially when said followers have been polite in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Hands up if you were willing Josh to slip and accidentally leave her with a shaved head
🙌
Honestly tho the behaviour of her... she asks him to do something for her and spends the entire time he’s doing it complaining he’s not doing it well enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s a good point to be fair. Who knows. I just thought it was shady the way she made fun of the woman who asked. Not everyone knows the inner workings of the Police force. I have no idea about that profession myself
If you didn’t have dealings with the police it’s unlikely to know that’s why I’m explaining ☺I just think he’s either resigned / taken a career break or my opinion is he’s been moved into a different less public facing role.
I’m very surprised he’s so public on social media though as from a security perspective that wouldn’t be encouraged.

Reactions: 3
Hands up if you were willing Josh to slip and accidentally leave her with a shaved head
🙌
Honestly tho the behaviour of her... she asks him to do something for her and spends the entire time he’s doing it complaining he’s not doing it well enough.
As a hairdresser myself... it just makes me cringe... not just her...but all these people who are cutting their hair themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wonder if J's role change was a demotion to tea maker due to her comments about his work place and the general lack of safeguarding.

Still at least he has a job that will keep paying him while this pandemic goes on.

Maybe B will show a bit more respect if J is the only wage earner in the house and has to start paying more than the gas bill.

Reactions: 12
In a world were you can be anything, be kind.

Don't forget you were preaching that not so long ago Rachiiiiioooeee...the way she speaks to Josh!! 😱 and of course Betsy Queen of Kindness chimes in. Jeez. No wonder josh is ageing at a rate of knots!!

• Sad
If you didn’t have dealings with the police it’s unlikely to know that’s why I’m explaining ☺I just think he’s either resigned / taken a career break or my opinion is he’s been moved into a different less public facing role.
I’m very surprised he’s so public on social media though as from a security perspective that wouldn’t be encouraged.
You just gave a very clear, concise explanation👍. She could’ve have done with doing that yesterday 😂. What harm would it have done to just say ‘Oh Josh’s role isn’t on the frontline so he can work from home,’ instead of being rude. She should pop up a list of topics she finds offensive for people to read before they ask ✌

Reactions: 8
If i spoke to my husband like that I'm sure that he'd rightly tell me to cut my own bleeping hair 🙄

Reactions: 10
I had a look at that baby grow as it’s so nice 20 bleeping QUID. Sorry girl you’ll have to be kept on your Asda multipack ones for now I cannot afford that 😂 Hit me up Ryvita. I want to buy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I had a look at that baby grow as it’s so nice 20 bleeping QUID. Sorry girl you’ll have to be kept on your Asda multipack ones for now I cannot afford that 😂 Hit me up Ryvita. I want to buy it.
And didnt she say...oh they are so cheap! She needs to remember where she bloody came from!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just gave a very clear, concise explanation👍. She could’ve have done with doing that yesterday 😂. What harm would it have done to just say ‘Oh Josh’s role isn’t on the frontline so he can work from home,’ instead of being rude. She should pop up a list of topics she finds offensive for people to read before they ask ✌
IF he’s a warranted officer I’d have expected him to be required to go in due to staff shortages ( at risk / self isolating etc) but I imagine QUEEN RACH is in direct contact with gold command so she will know way more than me about this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.