Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I read the question, Tracey could have been asking about any police officers in general, I also read Josh reply as in any officers, I didn’t read it as him confirming he still is one, Rak needs to duck off and let him speak for himself

Reactions: 11
She’s a controlling and hugely entitled woman who is also terribly insecure about anyone contacting Josh, regardless of the conversation.
She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and has the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and had the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!
That is honestly the most perfect description!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and has the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!
Shes literally Regina George and Regina's mum all rolled into one! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Would we say Josh was a catch though 😂? He sets my teeth on edge. I did laugh before with the huns saying he looked like the man from Prison Break. In what world is this Josh? Please ladies, sort yourselves out 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It just proves she reads here and is bothered. She knows people on here take the piss out of his job so she jumped straight on the defensive convinced someone was a troll. I read it as someone actually genuinely asking on a really nice way. Looks like she has lost an actual genuine follower today through her insecurity and pathetic nature.

Reactions: 15
It just proves she reads here and is bothered. She knows people on here take the piss out of his job so she jumped straight on the defensive convinced someone was a troll. I read it as someone actually genuinely asking on a really nice way. Looks like she has lost an actual genuine follower today through her insecurity and pathetic nature.
Let's hope it was one of the PayPal donors and they cancel their donation immediately!

One of my best friends and her husband are in the met, they're both working from home and I asked the same question as was surprised they hadn't been called in. Bizarrely she answered me politely and didn't accuse me of being too invested in her life, tell me to mind my own business or call me a troll 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Accusing someone of being “too invested” when she literally makes her living by getting people “invested”. Get over yourself Rach...you really are not that important.

I onky know what happens with her from here and I have blocked her everywhere else. She’s a shallow and insensitive narcissist raising kids not hers who will likely need therapy when they grow up.

Reactions: 14
Booom ❤ Hit the nail on the head spot on description 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't E only 6? What on earth kind of app is she allowed to have where people can request to follow her?

No. Name neither. That was petty of me. But that pile on to the woman who asked is not cool at all frankly.
It obviously rankles her that he is not one anymore. She likes to act all cocky that her husband is a policeman. Like it makes her special. Weird that they are still pretending he is though. Isn't it a crime pretending /impersonating to be a police officer :ROFLMAO: 🤥

• Haha
No. Name neither. That was petty of me. But that pile on to the woman who asked is not cool at all frankly.
Well doesnt she look stupid now 😂 or should I say...even MORE stupid! More than likely it's her fault he isn't one anymore! That's why shes keeping it hush hush

Reactions: 9
She's still pushing her book :rolleyes: ffs as if people aren't suffering enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excellent timing on the career change, they can hide the fact he’s no longer a police officer by saying he’s working from home 🙄🙄

CF46FD0A-7081-4946-B283-FA65B13F7402.png

3B2D107E-ADB8-49D4-A7C7-217D9B46AFE4.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.