Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a close family member in force contact. They call you with your crime reference etc and have taken on more roles since policing has taken a hit. She says many ex police work there for various reasons- I think this is what josh does. You can have him in uniform and all over Instagram! They’re just setting (my family memb) up to work from home now so maybe it’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have a close family member in force contact. They call you with your crime reference etc and have taken on more roles since policing has taken a hit. She says many ex police work there for various reasons- I think this is what josh does. You can have him in uniform and all over Instagram! They’re just setting (my family memb) up to work from home now so maybe it’s that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I don’t know why she is so hostile about it if this is the case. God forbid anyone ask a sensible question. Poor Tracey. I hope the huns go easy on on her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is a witch.

A witch who has never mentally aged further than a 15 year old.

People would have so much more respect for her if she would openly talk like an adult with people who question her. She makes money from her followers so the least they deserve is honesty and transparency.

Mother Pukka is someone who could teach Racheale a thing or two about dealing with criticism.

• Heart
I wish she would just shut the duck up.

He had dealt with it, very politely. She didn't need to come along and open her giant manky mouth.
She just can't stop making herself look like a massive twit can she? She's watching all Josh's accounts like a hawk, just in case someone might be slagging her off, or worse, sliding into his DMs. Newsflash Rach - just because somebody doesn't have a lot of followers or follow many people, doesn't make them a troll. For most people, their lives don't revolve around social media the way yours does. Instagram could shut down tomorrow and I wouldn't be overly bothered, shame you can't say the same isn't it? Without your adoring fans telling you all the time how amazing you are, you'd have nothing. Nobody but your immediate family massaging your ego while you act like the great big spoiled brat you are. Grow up, you're nearly 40 ffs, stop acting like a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately I think gill just confused Josh & Rach there. Would have been nice to have confirmation she ran his social media though 😂😂
I don’t understand these responses. If indeed he had been still an officer, that makes him a public servant so anyone is okay to ask politely. How utterly bizarre these women are

Reactions: 15
That really wasn’t a bad comment though it wasn’t abusive literally just asking why he wasn’t working with the other police officers 😬 hate the other comments telling her to mind her own business, you can’t expect people not to ask questions about your life when it’s all over the internet

Reactions: 17
She just can't stop making herself look like a massive twit can she? She's watching all Josh's accounts like a hawk, just in case someone might be slagging her off, or worse, sliding into his DMs. Newsflash Rach - just because somebody doesn't have a lot of followers or follow many people, doesn't make them a troll. For most people, their lives don't revolve around social media the way yours does. Instagram could shut down tomorrow and I wouldn't be overly bothered, shame you can't say the same isn't it? Without your adoring fans telling you all the time how amazing you are, you'd have nothing. Nobody but your immediate family massaging your ego while you act like the great big spoiled brat you are. Grow up, you're nearly 40 ffs, stop acting like a teenager.
Also, you can’t comment on R’s post unless you follow her so obviously if someone has commented on your post they have had to follow you, you twit.

Reactions: 7
When you put every single aspect of your life on social media and encourage people to become invested in you and then make out it’s odd when they ..... become invested in you! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you put every single aspect of your life on social media and encourage people to become invested in you and then make out it’s odd when they ..... become invested in you! 🙄
She’s a controlling and hugely entitled woman who is also terribly insecure about anyone contacting Josh, regardless of the conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m raging with them all. I’ve deleted my insta so I don’t have to see any of them in my recommendations or sponsored posts.
Just a bunch of insta mean girls with their army of huns ready to jump to their defence over every little thing.
They bully and abuse anyone who dares ask a question then shout “bekind” to support their hero’s. Rachels followers are the worst for this. I’ve never seen an influencer step in and say enoughs enough in these situations it’s like they love the drama.
ffs there’s much bigger problems in the world right now than influencers losing ads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.